Biden's family voted for Trump in Pennsylvania over Clinton

Hate to say it but Biden will beat Trump as would Sanders.
Possibly. It would be the toughest battle of course. Problem is I don't think the far left would support him. He SEEMS sane and more middle of the road democrat and I don't think the far leftists would support him

yeah, sure Biden would...."NOT". I am still waiting for knock em sockem Joe to have a few rounds with the President, that chicken shit Joe, said he would do.

Trump calls out 'Crazy Joe Biden' for acting tough, says he would beat him in a fight
Biden earlier this week said he would have "beat the hell" out of Trump if the two had been in school together.

Trump suggested Biden would "go down fast and hard" in a fight, "crying all the way."

Biden's latest remarks came while he was discussing crude remarks Trump had made about women, while Joe Biden was groping 2 young girls."
Yeah, yeah, I added the part of Joe Biden groping young girls, but hey, its just Joe...

In 2016, possibly, not in 2020 though. The sky didn't fall as they all predicted. The economy didn't collapse, he didn't turn into satan.

In fact, he's been keeping his promises and fighting the Establishment. Everyday it is shown more and more and the world sees it.

Biden would be a horrible candidate. He is a clueless, party hack, therefore I believe he will get the Democrat nomination.

Joe Biden's Brother: Family in Pennsylvania Voted Trump

LMAO! Wow...this is good stuff to use in a campaign if Biden runs against Trump in 2020.

Irony gold mine from the link:

>> The younger Biden went on to criticize Clinton’s infamous “deplorables” gaffe targeting Trump’s supporters, calling it the “most idiotic political calculation.”

“In the Catholic Church, they would call that the sin of pride,” Biden noted. “Who in God’s name am I to say that you have a fundamentally wrong moral position? Talk about lacking humility.” <<
thud.gif

Department of Didn't-Quite-Think-This-Through. I mean holy SHIT.
shakehead.gif

"I'm very humble. I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand" :rofl:

Forum List

Back