Trump wants to cut off FEMA funding to Cali wildlifes because of his impasse with democrats

You just come out of nowhere don’t you? This board is your on and off girlfriend for the last 8 years and you show up at inconvenient times on her doorstep.

I've only been here for 6. You can't get anything straight in this thread, can you? If you can't even perform simple subtraction, what makes you think you can lecture others about science?

Wait, are logical and well reasoned arguments something you find "inconvenient"?

Eh, that would be par the course for you.

I think President Trump wants California to become proactive in preventing these fires! You would support that right?
Trump simply saying their efforts are of poor quality doesn’t mean jack shit. You know that right? Trump’s dumbass has never even been within 100 yards of a forest fire. My god, do you people believe anything Trump says? You’re willing to take his word over the word of thousands of firefighters in the state? This board never ceases to amaze me.
Is it true California does not clear brush and leaves all the dead trees where they fall? Would removing brush and dead trees take fuel away from the fires? Is it untrue because Trump says it? It Trump says the sky is blue would you argue about that and call him names? You really hate a single person that bad? You need help! Serious help.

It sounds harsh but Trump is right...but the hands off the forests agenda in California is killing people...they need fire breaks and roads and they need to clear cut where development exists....
But whenever a wise preventive project is asked for by the CDF (California department of forestry) to prevent fires from spreading the law suits from tree hugger organizations begin to fly....if they can't stop the forest fire prevention agencies they slow them down with litigation....
Quit pretending that you or Trump knows jack shit about wildfires. God sometimes I get so nauseated seeing posts like this on USMB.
/——/ Aparenently Californians know even less.

I think President Trump wants California to become proactive in preventing these fires! You would support that right?
Trump simply saying their efforts are of poor quality doesn’t mean jack shit. You know that right? Trump’s dumbass has never even been within 100 yards of a forest fire. My god, do you people believe anything Trump says? You’re willing to take his word over the word of thousands of firefighters in the state? This board never ceases to amaze me.
/——-/ Germany manages their forests the right way and has crews who clean out the dead trees and underbrush. Few forest fires

Is it true California does not clear brush and leaves all the dead trees where they fall? Would removing brush and dead trees take fuel away from the fires? Is it untrue because Trump says it? It Trump says the sky is blue would you argue about that and call him names? You really hate a single person that bad? You need help! Serious help.
Most of the forest (or in Trump world Forrest) is FEDERALLY owned and run.

Oh and FEMA is no longer doing anything for the victims of the devastating fires in California OR the hurricanes in the Carolinas because of the Federal shutdown

Most of the forest (or in Trump world Forrest) is FEDERALLY owned and run.

Oh and FEMA is no longer doing anything for the victims of the devastating fires in California OR the hurricanes in the Carolinas because of the Federal shutdown
Oh and FEMA isn’t doing anything for the victims of Hurricane Michael in Florida either!

FFS, an idiot like you could find a way to kill yourself with a stick if you were put in charge of it. WTF do you think creates a wildfire? Let’s hear this rambling retarded reply.
I’m sorry do you not know what creates a fire? I say just fire instead of wildfire because that’s all you would need before it turned into a wildfire.

I feel like I am taking crazy pills reading this thread.
It takes fuel. What were you thinking?
Um no it doesn’t need fuel to happen. It’s a matter as simple as setting off a firework in a densely wooded area. That’s it. That’s all it would take.

The trees and foliage in that wooded acts as fuel. You only need a lightning strike, an errant cigarette, or an arsonist. Fire doesn't set itself.
Yeah, TK, that’s my exact point. You don’t need gasoline to start a fire. Foliage acts as fuel but obviously it is not fuel. That is the basic physics lesson I am trying to tell Mike.

You just come out of nowhere don’t you? This board is your on and off girlfriend for the last 8 years and you show up at inconvenient times on her doorstep.
That was a lame recovery attempt. Hope you learned your lesson.

Oh and FEMA isn’t doing anything for the victims of Hurricane Michael in Florida either!

Well NO!

Because of the Trump shutdown there is no funding
Which should be a lesson in why entrusting the feds with your well being is not a good idea and sets you up as a pawn to the whims of a bunch of idiots in DC you have no control of.

Now imagine single payer healthcare under their control.

billy how long did you live in California that you know so much about taking care of the forests out there?....just wondering...
Why would me living there make a difference whatsoever? I’m in Colorado which is just about as bad as wildfires get besides California. Even given that, I don’t pretend I understand the logistics of the fighting effort. Just because it may take an extended amount of time for a fire to extinguish, it doesn’t mean it’s because people are incompetent. Obviously other factors are at play like resources available, how close the fire is to a community, or how fast it is spreading because of how dry the wood is compared to in the past.
because in the past in this state the environmentalist have countered more than one thing the fire fighters wanted to do to clear dead foliage out....i remember back in the 80's they had a plan to clear out dead foliage and they were stopped by the environmentalist... thats what many in the state get pissed about...

Forum List

Back