Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Discouraging any eligible citizen from voting should be a felony! And anyone fomenting such unCOnstitutional activity should lose their right to vote.

Where did I say discourage anybody? After all, how can one rule fits all be discriminatory? Only a brainwashed lib believes that nonsense.
Do you really want to deny that you said this:

YOU said:
If we could create such a law, the Democrats would have a shit fit. They rely on people that only know to vote for anybody with a (D) next to their name and nothing more. And this is why they are so upset over Voter-ID. It has nothing to do with the competency of blacks, it has to do with discouraging people like the Obama Phone and Obama Money ladies from voting.

That last line is a "killer" ain't it? Encouraging people to vote is a good thing but discouraging them from voting borders on the infringement of their civil liberties.

There's nothing good about dumbasses voting. Democracy is a con, and the last thing this country needs is a bunch of gullible suckers making decisions for us.
Dumbasses are not the majority of any group, including republicans. But even the rights of dumbasses, like you, are covered by the Constitution.

You're wrong about the that. The majority of Americans are dumbasses and they are concentrated in the Democrat party

Trumps base is made up of old, angry, and under-educated white men. Republicans with degrees aren't in his camp.

Clinton has all races, all economic and educational levels.

Guess you didn't know that.

Wonder why? :0)

Praise Obama, Bash Bush to gloss over the high unemployment rate among Blacks under Obama.
And ignore that 8 years ago you Republicans were telling uneducated blue collar workers that if they lost their jobs they should go back to school or start their own company.

What we know is that you caused them to lose their jobs and it's because you believed they were overpaid. Now you pretend you want to help them? Fucking liars.

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?
If Obama singled out blacks and specifically helped them you'd be crying like the little stupid bitch we all know you are.
I'd have said about time.
When you say "help them" I have to remember you consider cutting them off safety nets "helping them"
see, you are the racist one in here. Thanks!

All adding up to nothing. And Republicans either enacted or supported many of those policies too. Also, more Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act than did Republicans. So it's a list, but it only represents failure. That's been proven.

Red:
By whom? When? What did they have to say? What was their methodology that led to their conclusion(s)? Show me the peer reviewed research that proves it. Links please.

Take a close look at the African American Community today. It's in shambles. Democrats can't solve the problems they created. Simple as that. African Americans have nothing to lose by supporting an alternative. Why not Trump?

Are you going to provide the proof I requested and that you claimed exists -- "That's been proven," you wrote -- or are you not going to do so?

Red:
Anecdotal

You made the claim it's been proven, not I. That means you've seen the credible proof, so I'm asking you to show it to me so I can read it too. If you don't actually have or know of rigorous, cogent, and credibly developed proof, then just say so. But don't sit there penning that weak "look around" reply.

I can't look at an entire nation any more than you, and I have no reason to think you are an expert on the qualitative and empirically measurable nature and state of the black population of the United States.

Visit some African American communities sometime. They're in shambles. African American Unemployment is shockingly high. As i said, the Democrats cannot fix the problems they themselves have created. I would advise African Americans to go ahead and try an alternative. They have nothing to lose at this point.

Obviously you haven't visited many African-American communites.
Blacks just need to stay on the plantation.....its easier and simple to live in shit.......

Thanks .. you help make the argument that the Republican Party is full of racists just like you .. which makes all this whining about who Black people vote for quite silly.

Thanks again.

Sure thing.....keep voting for that and living in Detroit......way to go!

I live in a city that will has hosted 3 Super Bowls, including the 2019 game, multi NCAA Final Fours, both men and women, THE OLYMPICS, multi-NBA All-Star games, multi MLB All Star games, and most major commercial and business conferences in this nation .. AND .. it has black democratic mayors, majority black democratic city councils, majority black residents who are decidedly democrats, and black democratic administrations .. AND, it is a world-class city that's prospering and BOOMING in one of the many poorest states in the country under republican Governors.

How many American cities have that resume?

Next time some asshole asks you why black people vote for democrats .. educate that motherfucker just like I just educated you.

Minnesota has a Republican governor?

Try again.

A city in Minnesota hosted the Olympics?
Hmmmm, no, but one was awarded the 2019 NCAA Final Four:

Minnesota Awarded 2019 NCAA Final Four

So which city are you talking about?

Where did I say discourage anybody? After all, how can one rule fits all be discriminatory? Only a brainwashed lib believes that nonsense.

YOU said:
If we could create such a law, the Democrats would have a shit fit. They rely on people that only know to vote for anybody with a (D) next to their name and nothing more. And this is why they are so upset over Voter-ID. It has nothing to do with the competency of blacks, it has to do with discouraging people like the Obama Phone and Obama Money ladies from voting.

That last line is a "killer" ain't it? Encouraging people to vote is a good thing but discouraging them from voting borders on the infringement of their civil liberties.

There's nothing good about dumbasses voting. Democracy is a con, and the last thing this country needs is a bunch of gullible suckers making decisions for us.
Dumbasses are not the majority of any group, including republicans. But even the rights of dumbasses, like you, are covered by the Constitution.

You're wrong about the that. The majority of Americans are dumbasses and they are concentrated in the Democrat party

Trumps base is made up of old, angry, and under-educated white men. Republicans with degrees aren't in his camp.

prove it

Red:
By whom? When? What did they have to say? What was their methodology that led to their conclusion(s)? Show me the peer reviewed research that proves it. Links please.

Take a close look at the African American Community today. It's in shambles. Democrats can't solve the problems they created. Simple as that. African Americans have nothing to lose by supporting an alternative. Why not Trump?

Are you going to provide the proof I requested and that you claimed exists -- "That's been proven," you wrote -- or are you not going to do so?

Red:
Anecdotal

You made the claim it's been proven, not I. That means you've seen the credible proof, so I'm asking you to show it to me so I can read it too. If you don't actually have or know of rigorous, cogent, and credibly developed proof, then just say so. But don't sit there penning that weak "look around" reply.

I can't look at an entire nation any more than you, and I have no reason to think you are an expert on the qualitative and empirically measurable nature and state of the black population of the United States.

Visit some African American communities sometime. They're in shambles. African American Unemployment is shockingly high. As i said, the Democrats cannot fix the problems they themselves have created. I would advise African Americans to go ahead and try an alternative. They have nothing to lose at this point.

Thanks .. you help make the argument that the Republican Party is full of racists just like you .. which makes all this whining about who Black people vote for quite silly.

Thanks again.

I live in a city that will has hosted 3 Super Bowls, including the 2019 game, multi NCAA Final Fours, both men and women, THE OLYMPICS, multi-NBA All-Star games, multi MLB All Star games, and most major commercial and business conferences in this nation .. AND .. it has black democratic mayors, majority black democratic city councils, majority black residents who are decidedly democrats, and black democratic administrations .. AND, it is a world-class city that's prospering and BOOMING in one of the many poorest states in the country under republican Governors.

Next time some asshole asks you why black people vote for democrats .. educate that motherfucker just like I just educated you.

Try again.

he must not like it cause he is avoiding mentioning the name of it. Funny shit though bro!

Red:

Red:
Anecdotal

Thanks again.

Try again.

What city has hosted the SUPER BOWL 3 times, including the 2019 game?

It has already hosted the NCAA Final Four multiple times .. and that CITY is black.

Red:
Anecdotal

Try again.

It has already hosted the NCAA Final Four multiple times .. and that CITY is black.
and he still avoids the name of his magic city.

YOU said:

I have a degree and I support Trump, so you're obviously full of shit. You're more of a bigot than any member of the KKK.

Red:
Anecdotal

Try again.

he must not like it cause he is avoiding mentioning the name of it. Funny shit though bro!

You would think even a moron could figure it .. but I guess not.

NFL owners award 2019 Super Bowl to Atlanta
NFL owners award 2019 Super Bowl to Atlanta | www.ajc.com

Minnesota hosted the Olympics? :lol:

Red:
Anecdotal

Try again.

That's probably because it's just another Democrat run shit hole.

Red:
Anecdotal

Try again.

As I told you, it was awarded the 2019 Final Four.

BTW, large sections of Atlanta are a combat zone.

Red:
Anecdotal

Try again.

I think he/she just admitted it's Atlanta.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
What
Blacks had better employment under the previous President. What says you of 8+ years of disturbing levels of black unemployment? You will blame the previous President but what specific steps and/or milestones has the current President done?
What will trump do?

Obama stopped 7,000,000 jobs a month from leaving the country. They were leaving at the end of the bush era.

Great analogy. The bathtub was almost full but bush pulled the plug. Obama put the plug back and slowly the water is rising but for 8 years Republicans keep pouring water out of the tub and saying, " see, things aren't what they used to be

Praise Obama, Bash Bush to gloss over the high unemployment rate among Blacks under Obama.
And ignore that 8 years ago you Republicans were telling uneducated blue collar workers that if they lost their jobs they should go back to school or start their own company.

What we know is that you caused them to lose their jobs and it's because you believed they were overpaid. Now you pretend you want to help them? Fucking liars.

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?
Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
http://newsone.com/1797175/barack-obamas-top-five-accomplishments-for-black-america-wiki/

Try again.

As I told you, it was awarded the 2019 Final Four.

BTW, large sections of Atlanta are a combat zone.
he should take the train.

Try again.

I think he/she just admitted it's Atlanta.
like you said, a democrat shit hole.

I have a degree and I support Trump, so you're obviously full of shit. You're more of a bigot than any member of the KKK.

Oh really? :0)

College-educated whites put hole in Trump coalition

Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Not very informed, are you?

YOU said:

Heard this on NPR last night. Very interesting

The 50 Most Segregating School Borders In America

Nearly 50% of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year or less. Right next door in Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7% of students live in poverty.

In 1970, the NAACP sued the state of Michigan; its lawyers argued that Detroit's schools were still unofficially segregated more than 15 years after Brown v. Board of Ed because of discriminatory housing policies meant to keep African-Americans out of the suburbs.

But in one of its most controversial decisions, Milliken v. Bradley in 1974, the court ruled that these largely white, affluent suburban districts could not be forced to desegregate because their boundaries were not deliberately discriminatory. Or had not been proved so.

Ridiculous. To argue that where people live, particularly by the 1960s, was not the result of racist government policy was simply a lie. Public policy and private industry conspired to create neighborhoods where people could or could not live. And school district lines were (and remain) an extension of that discrimination.

OH really? :0)

or not!!

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
What
Blacks had better employment under the previous President. What says you of 8+ years of disturbing levels of black unemployment? You will blame the previous President but what specific steps and/or milestones has the current President done?
What will trump do?

Obama stopped 7,000,000 jobs a month from leaving the country. They were leaving at the end of the bush era.

Great analogy. The bathtub was almost full but bush pulled the plug. Obama put the plug back and slowly the water is rising but for 8 years Republicans keep pouring water out of the tub and saying, " see, things aren't what they used to be

Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
http://newsone.com/1797175/barack-obamas-top-five-accomplishments-for-black-america-wiki/
75% blacks live in poverty? I just heard its 50% in Detroit. So I doubt it's 75% ANYWHERE.

The 50 Most Segregating School Borders In America

Nearly half of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year — or less.

In Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7 percent of students live at or below the poverty line.

OH really? :0)

or not!!

What a moron you are.

Trump will never be president because he doesn't want to be .. and you're much too stupid to figure that out.You're just some racist piece of shit who will be crying about rigged elections when Trump gets his ass stomped.

His base is old, angry white motherfuckers like you .. who kill themselves in astronomical numbers.

Stay away from sharp objects this November. :0) .. or not.

Forum List

Back