Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

i find this hysterical. Seems you're concerned. Are you saying he isn't allowed to try and get their votes? I mean, what is your point?

THE "POINT"??? If you can't see it, you're beyond help...So, go take a nap after your can of spinach for your constipation.
so you have no point except to bitch that he's trying to recruit votes. good for him. BTW, are you busy playing with the play-doh he handed out?
How many black executives work for Trump? I mean besides Amorosa and Dennis Rodman.

That last line is a "killer" ain't it? Encouraging people to vote is a good thing but discouraging them from voting borders on the infringement of their civil liberties.

it would only discourage them because of their laziness--not because it's discouraging in general. It wouldn't be discouraging to any citizen that actually cared about voting.

Getting a Voter-ID is not an infringement on anybody or anything providing that anybody can obtain one. One law for everybody (regardless of race, gender, religion) is the only fair way to do things.....well, if you're a conservative or Republican.

Dims make the mistake of thinking that we have a right to vote. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~ You are THE dumbest MF on these boards without question!

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
What
Blacks had better employment under the previous President. What says you of 8+ years of disturbing levels of black unemployment? You will blame the previous President but what specific steps and/or milestones has the current President done?
What will trump do?

Obama stopped 7,000,000 jobs a month from leaving the country. They were leaving at the end of the bush era.

Great analogy. The bathtub was almost full but bush pulled the plug. Obama put the plug back and slowly the water is rising but for 8 years Republicans keep pouring water out of the tub and saying, " see, things aren't what they used to be

Praise Obama, Bash Bush to gloss over the high unemployment rate among Blacks under Obama.
And ignore that 8 years ago you Republicans were telling uneducated blue collar workers that if they lost their jobs they should go back to school or start their own company.

What we know is that you caused them to lose their jobs and it's because you believed they were overpaid. Now you pretend you want to help them? Fucking liars.

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

Democrats haven't helped blacks, look at Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago, just three cities, we all could name dozens more.

What is to lose? Hillary is strictly for the 1%, she is going to offer crumbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess you missed the post about Atlanta .. and how about you explaining exactly what republicans have done to help urban cities .. particularly affected by loss of the auto industry and Reagan's abandonment of American cities.

How about you tell me what republicans have done, not what democrats haven't done .. particularly in light of the fact that republicans didn't do shit for Black people even when the majority of us was voting for them.

The Republican Party is the original and true Civil Rights Party. Just do some basic research and you'll find out what Republicans have done for African Americans.

The Democrats were still running around in their sheets lynching black folks when Republicans were fighting for African American Civil Rights. Democrats are just failed Johnny-Come-Latelys.

I'm more familiar with that ancient history than you are. That has absolutely nothing to do with what the Republican Party has become .. has nothing to do with what republicans have or have not done for black people today .. did or did not do for black people when we were voting for them.

Civil rights for African-Americans did not come until we started voting for democrats.

Your turn ..
Well for the record, black people started leaving the GOP after the Great Mississippi Flood of 1927

Great Mississippi Flood of 1927 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More than 200,000 African Americans were displaced from their homes along the Lower Mississippi River and had to live for lengthy periods in relief camps. As a result of this disruption, many joined the Great Migration from the South to northern and midwestern industrial cities rather than return to rural agricultural labor. This massive population movement increased from World War II until 1970.

In addition these refugees being ill-supplied, many African-American men were impressed into service as relief workers to unload supply ships sent by the Red Cross, and were never paid.

Hoover was much lauded initially for his masterful handling of the refugee camps. Later reports about the poor treatment of blacks in those camps led him to make promises to the African-American community which he broke. As a result, he lost the black vote in the North in his re-election campaign in 1932. (Note: In the South, African Americans were still overwhelmingly disenfranchised by state constitutions and practices, as they remained until after passage of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.)

Several reports on the terrible situation in the refugee camps were kept out of the media at Hoover's request, with the pledge of further reforms for blacks after the presidential election on 1928. His failure to deliver followed other disappointments by the Republican Party; African Americans began to encourage other black Americans to align instead with the national Democrats.

And the GOP hasn't won the black vote back since. So Republicans, this is a history lesson for you stupid idiots. Blacks don't blindly vote for the Democrats. They once voted for you. And you lost their vote. Now good luck winning it back with the bullshit message you are pushing. So obviously entitled bigots and idiots.

Well, that's the real problem. Americans need to stop depending solely on Government for their survival. It's especially a problem for African Americans. Live by a river that frequently floods? Be prepared for it, or move. Live in an area that gets hit by Hurricanes? Be prepared, or move.

It isn't the Government's responsibility to supply you with common sense. Be prepared for disasters, or possibly perish. It's on you at the end of the day. Government can only do so much for ya. Become independent and self-sufficient. That's the right way to go.

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?

IF jobs were to be created by Executive Order only, I might agree with you but they're not created by fiat.

Check out WHY blacks should vote for a republican led congress that has done SQUAT to help black unemployment....and then you morons "wonder" why the black vote will always elude you.

And not to rain on the Democrat Race-Baiter Parade, but i'll ask them to please provide the long list of wonderful things their Party has done for African Americans. I'm willing to listen.

I'll try again. :0)

Black president .. thousands of elected black democrats all over the country .. authored and passed civil rights legislation that republicans somehow never got around to while we were voting for them. There is much more, but let's see if you can handle that truth.

Since the 60's, what has the Republican Party done for Black people? They've only recently elected their first black woman to Congress EVER .. while democrats had more blacks elected to Congress in 1970 then republicans have had since Reconstruction.

This is where republicans like you asking what have democrats done for African-Americans just run away.

On the Civil Rights Act, nearly 100% of northern / Union state democrats supported the bill. None of the southern Republicans voted for the bill, while a small percentage of southern Democrats did. Geography was a factor ,, so much so that after the Act passed, Strom Thurman left the Democratic Party to go where his racist message had a home, the Republican Party .. and, where Barry Goldwater had been nominated for president, who swept the deep southern states, but lost in a landslide, carrying only 6 states.

i find this hysterical. Seems you're concerned. Are you saying he isn't allowed to try and get their votes? I mean, what is your point?

THE "POINT"??? If you can't see it, you're beyond help...So, go take a nap after your can of spinach for your constipation.
so you have no point except to bitch that he's trying to recruit votes. good for him. BTW, are you busy playing with the play-doh he handed out?
How many black executives work for Trump? I mean besides Amorosa and Dennis Rodman.
well give us the count

Blacks just need to stay on the plantation.....its easier and simple to live in shit.......

Thanks .. you help make the argument that the Republican Party is full of racists just like you .. which makes all this whining about who Black people vote for quite silly.

Thanks again.

Sure thing.....keep voting for that and living in Detroit......way to go!

I live in a city that will has hosted 3 Super Bowls, including the 2019 game, multi NCAA Final Fours, both men and women, THE OLYMPICS, multi-NBA All-Star games, multi MLB All Star games, and most major commercial and business conferences in this nation .. AND .. it has black democratic mayors, majority black democratic city councils, majority black residents who are decidedly democrats, and black democratic administrations .. AND, it is a world-class city that's prospering and BOOMING in one of the many poorest states in the country under republican Governors.

How many American cities have that resume?

Next time some asshole asks you why black people vote for democrats .. educate that motherfucker just like I just educated you.

Minnesota has a Republican governor?

And not to rain on the Democrat Race-Baiter Parade, but i'll ask them to please provide the long list of wonderful things their Party has done for African Americans. I'm willing to listen.

Black president .. thousands of elected black democrats all over the country .. authored and passed civil rights legislation that republicans somehow never got around to while we were voting for them. There is much more, but let's see if you can handle that truth.

Since the 60's, what has the Republican Party done for Black people? They've only recently elected their first black woman to Congress EVER .. while democrats had more blacks elected to Congress in 1970 then republicans have had since Reconstruction.

This is where republicans like you asking what have democrats done for African-Americans just run away.

On the Civil Rights Act, nearly 100% of northern / Union state democrats supported the bill. None of the southern Republicans voted for the bill, while a small percentage of southern Democrats did. Geography was a factor ,, so much so that after the Act passed, Strom Thurman left the Democratic Party to go where his racist message had a home, the Republican Party .. and, where Barry Goldwater had been nominated for president, who swept the deep southern states, but lost in a landslide, carrying only 6 states.
what has the democrats done for the black people? D'OH!!!! where is the worst crime and why? Who runs their towns? D'OH!!!! simply put, you have nothing. Slavery is what you have from Dems, slavery.

hell, black on black crime isn't even allowed to be discussed in the democrude party.

All one has to do is look at the history of the lefts in here to know that. Cause every fking day there is a shooting in a black neighborhood in Chicago. 40 over the last weekend. And all one hears is crickets.

Nice spin. Reality is, more Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act than did Republicans. Like i said, African American Civil Rights began with the Republican Party. The Democrats are just failed 'Johnny-Come-Latelys.'

You can start reading here: Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Additionally:
  • Economic Well-being of Blacks by Party of President (Average Annual Change)
    • Income
      • Under Democrats --> +895
        Under Republican --> +$142
    • Poverty Rate
      • Under Democrats --> -2.41
        Under Republican --> +.150
    • Unemployment Rate
      • Under Democrats --> -3.59
        Under Republican --> +.391
    • If that's not enough, check page 108 (I'm unwilling to type out that much info and I can't copy/past the image)
  • Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act -- emancipation of capital for minority and women-owned businesses, who traditionally have struggled with gaining access to capital through traditional means. More minorities and lower net worth individuals were able to get in on investments that can drive more wealth generation to their communities.
  • Expanded Funding For HBCUs
  • Signed The Crack Cocaine Bill (Fair Sentencing Act)
  • Awarded $1.2 Billion To Black Farmers
  • Created The Civil Rights Division Of The Justice Department -- DOJ has also reached three multi-million dollar settlements, including the largest rental discrimination and fair lending settlements in its history
  • Expand Access to Federal Contracting for Minority-Owned Businesses: More than 20 Cabinet and Senate-confirmed Obama Administration officials have participated in 19 small business matchmaking events around the country, which has helped more than 10,000 small, minority- and women-owned businesses by promoting access to capital and access to Federal government contracting opportunities.
  • Transform Distressed Areas through Choice Neighborhoods Program: In 2011, the Choice Neighborhoods program provided $126 million to 22 communities to plan and implement the transformation of high-poverty areas where distressed HUD-assisted housing is located into sustainable, mixed-income neighborhoods by linking housing improvements with services, schools, transportation, and access to jobs. The Administration also expanded the Neighborhood Stabilization Program through the Recovery Act: to date the program has provided $7 billion in funding to communities to manage the vacant and foreclosed residential properties that are creating blight and bringing down local home values
  • Improve Educational Outcomes through Promise Neighborhoods: Seeking to build on the success of the Harlem Children's Zone, the Promise Neighborhoods program supports communities as they develop cradle-to-career services to improve educational outcomes for students in distressed, high-poverty neighborhoods. In 2010 and 2011, the program awarded $40 million in grants to support 37 communities in developing or implementing plans for a range of services with a high-quality education at the center.
  • Bill Clinton -- Lowest level of black unemployment ever: 7.2%
  • FDR -- Created the Fair Employment Practice Committee (FEPC)
  • JFK -- Integrated University of Mississippi
  • HST -- issued executive orders that ordered the integration of the armed forces
  • HST -- banned discrimination in the civil service
  • LBJ -- Enacted Medicare and Medicaid
  • LBJ -- Civil Rights Act 1964
  • LBJ -- Voting Rights Act 1965

All adding up to nothing. And Republicans either enacted or supported many of those policies too. Also, more Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act than did Republicans. So it's a list, but it only represents failure. That's been proven.

Red:
By whom? When? What did they have to say? What was their methodology that led to their conclusion(s)? Show me the peer reviewed research that proves it. Links please.

Take a close look at the African American Community today. It's in shambles. Democrats can't solve the problems they created. Simple as that. African Americans have nothing to lose by supporting an alternative. Why not Trump?

Are you going to provide the proof I requested and that you claimed exists -- "That's been proven," you wrote -- or are you not going to do so?

Red:
Anecdotal

You made the claim it's been proven, not I. That means you've seen the credible proof, so I'm asking you to show it to me so I can read it too. If you don't actually have or know of rigorous, cogent, and credibly developed proof, then just say so. But don't sit there penning that weak "look around" reply.

I can't look at an entire nation any more than you, and I have no reason to think you are an expert on the qualitative and empirically measurable nature and state of the black population of the United States.

Visit some African American communities sometime. They're in shambles. African American Unemployment is shockingly high. As i said, the Democrats cannot fix the problems they themselves have created. I would advise African Americans to go ahead and try an alternative. They have nothing to lose at this point.

Obviously you haven't visited many African-American communites.
Blacks just need to stay on the plantation.....its easier and simple to live in shit.......

Thanks .. you help make the argument that the Republican Party is full of racists just like you .. which makes all this whining about who Black people vote for quite silly.

Thanks again.

Sure thing.....keep voting for that and living in Detroit......way to go!

I live in a city that will has hosted 3 Super Bowls, including the 2019 game, multi NCAA Final Fours, both men and women, THE OLYMPICS, multi-NBA All-Star games, multi MLB All Star games, and most major commercial and business conferences in this nation .. AND .. it has black democratic mayors, majority black democratic city councils, majority black residents who are decidedly democrats, and black democratic administrations .. AND, it is a world-class city that's prospering and BOOMING in one of the many poorest states in the country under republican Governors.

How many American cities have that resume?

Next time some asshole asks you why black people vote for democrats .. educate that motherfucker just like I just educated you.

Minnesota has a Republican governor?

Try again.

A city in Minnesota hosted the Olympics?

What
Blacks had better employment under the previous President. What says you of 8+ years of disturbing levels of black unemployment? You will blame the previous President but what specific steps and/or milestones has the current President done?
What will trump do?

Obama stopped 7,000,000 jobs a month from leaving the country. They were leaving at the end of the bush era.

Great analogy. The bathtub was almost full but bush pulled the plug. Obama put the plug back and slowly the water is rising but for 8 years Republicans keep pouring water out of the tub and saying, " see, things aren't what they used to be

Praise Obama, Bash Bush to gloss over the high unemployment rate among Blacks under Obama.
And ignore that 8 years ago you Republicans were telling uneducated blue collar workers that if they lost their jobs they should go back to school or start their own company.

What we know is that you caused them to lose their jobs and it's because you believed they were overpaid. Now you pretend you want to help them? Fucking liars.

If Obama singled out blacks and specifically helped them you'd be crying like the little stupid bitch we all know you are.

BTW, the rolling stones wrote a song about how the dems feel about blacks.

It's called under my thumb

In summation, the African American Community is flucked. They live in miserable crime-infested slums, run by Democrats. The Democrats will never fix the problems they themselves have created. Maybe one day African Americans will realize that. Maybe it is time to try an alternative. What do they have to lose at this point?

What
What will trump do?

If Obama singled out blacks and specifically helped them you'd be crying like the little stupid bitch we all know you are.
I'd have said about time.

Nice spin. Reality is, more Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act than did Republicans. Like i said, African American Civil Rights began with the Republican Party. The Democrats are just failed 'Johnny-Come-Latelys.'

I guess you missed this part.

Black president .. thousands of elected black democrats all over the country .. authored and passed civil rights legislation that republicans somehow never got around to while we were voting for them.

Why would Black people vote for an all white party full of racists?

Got an answer for that?

Discouraging any eligible citizen from voting should be a felony! And anyone fomenting such unCOnstitutional activity should lose their right to vote.

Where did I say discourage anybody? After all, how can one rule fits all be discriminatory? Only a brainwashed lib believes that nonsense.
Do you really want to deny that you said this:

YOU said:
If we could create such a law, the Democrats would have a shit fit. They rely on people that only know to vote for anybody with a (D) next to their name and nothing more. And this is why they are so upset over Voter-ID. It has nothing to do with the competency of blacks, it has to do with discouraging people like the Obama Phone and Obama Money ladies from voting.

That last line is a "killer" ain't it? Encouraging people to vote is a good thing but discouraging them from voting borders on the infringement of their civil liberties.

There's nothing good about dumbasses voting. Democracy is a con, and the last thing this country needs is a bunch of gullible suckers making decisions for us.
Dumbasses are not the majority of any group, including republicans. But even the rights of dumbasses, like you, are covered by the Constitution.

You're wrong about the that. The majority of Americans are dumbasses and they are concentrated in the Democrat party.

You're right that the Constitution protects some of your rights. Voting isn't one of them.

What
What will trump do?

I'd have said about time.
When you say "help them" I have to remember you consider cutting them off safety nets "helping them"

Forum List

Back