Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Do you really want to deny that you said this:

That last line is a "killer" ain't it? Encouraging people to vote is a good thing but discouraging them from voting borders on the infringement of their civil liberties.

There's nothing good about dumbasses voting. Democracy is a con, and the last thing this country needs is a bunch of gullible suckers making decisions for us.
Dumbasses are not the majority of any group, including republicans. But even the rights of dumbasses, like you, are covered by the Constitution.

You're wrong about the that. The majority of Americans are dumbasses and they are concentrated in the Democrat party

Trumps base is made up of old, angry, and under-educated white men. Republicans with degrees aren't in his camp.

Clinton has all races, all economic and educational levels.

Guess you didn't know that.

Wonder why? :0)
I have a degree and I support Trump, so you're obviously full of shit. You're more of a bigot than any member of the KKK.
Yes you do, heh heh heh . You have a HIGH DEGREE of mental illness…You also have a BS degree in misinformation ( the BS is for Bull Shit from the butt hole academy!

You're wrong about the that. The majority of Americans are dumbasses and they are concentrated in the Democrat party

Trumps base is made up of old, angry, and under-educated white men. Republicans with degrees aren't in his camp.

I have a degree and I support Trump, so you're obviously full of shit. You're more of a bigot than any member of the KKK.

OH really? :0)

College-educated whites put hole in Trump coalition

Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates
or not!!

What a moron you are.

Trump will never be president because he doesn't want to be .. and you're much too stupid to figure that out.You're just some racist piece of shit who will be crying about rigged elections when Trump gets his ass stomped.

His base is old, angry white motherfuckers like you .. who kill themselves in astronomical numbers.

Stay away from sharp objects this November. :0) .. or not.

I have never seen such a racist post since I've been a member of this forum. Your hatred for the white man couldn't be more obvious.

What
What will trump do?

Obama stopped 7,000,000 jobs a month from leaving the country. They were leaving at the end of the bush era.

Great analogy. The bathtub was almost full but bush pulled the plug. Obama put the plug back and slowly the water is rising but for 8 years Republicans keep pouring water out of the tub and saying, " see, things aren't what they used to be

Praise Obama, Bash Bush to gloss over the high unemployment rate among Blacks under Obama.
And ignore that 8 years ago you Republicans were telling uneducated blue collar workers that if they lost their jobs they should go back to school or start their own company.

What we know is that you caused them to lose their jobs and it's because you believed they were overpaid. Now you pretend you want to help them? Fucking liars.

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?
Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
http://newsone.com/1797175/barack-obamas-top-five-accomplishments-for-black-america-wiki/
75% blacks live in poverty? I just heard its 50% in Detroit. So I doubt it's 75% ANYWHERE.

The 50 Most Segregating School Borders In America

Nearly half of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year — or less.

In Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7 percent of students live at or below the poverty line.
I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…. I thought you knew better… I won't waste my time trying to prove it to you. Google it yourself if you really care.

And I said 75% of Backs DO NOT live in poverty! How did you screw that UP!? Freudian reflex?

Last edited:
In summation, the African American Community is flucked. They live in miserable crime-infested slums, run by Democrats. The Democrats will never fix the problems they themselves have created. Maybe one day African Americans will realize that. Maybe it is time to try an alternative. What do they have to lose at this point?

Dream on......that's all you'll ever have is a "dream"........Check back in 2024.

or not!!

What a moron you are.

Trump will never be president because he doesn't want to be .. and you're much too stupid to figure that out.You're just some racist piece of shit who will be crying about rigged elections when Trump gets his ass stomped.

His base is old, angry white motherfuckers like you .. who kill themselves in astronomical numbers.

and you have no evidence to support your stupid claim. So keep whining and I'll continue to look forward to the Donald as president.

Praise Obama, Bash Bush to gloss over the high unemployment rate among Blacks under Obama.
And ignore that 8 years ago you Republicans were telling uneducated blue collar workers that if they lost their jobs they should go back to school or start their own company.

What we know is that you caused them to lose their jobs and it's because you believed they were overpaid. Now you pretend you want to help them? Fucking liars.

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?
Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
What Has Obama Done For You Lately?
75% blacks live in poverty? I just heard its 50% in Detroit. So I doubt it's 75% ANYWHERE.

Nearly half of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year — or less.

In Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7 percent of students live at or below the poverty line.
I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…. I thought you knew better… I won't waste my time trying to prove it to you. Google it yourself if you really care.
what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

In summation, the African American Community is flucked. They live in miserable crime-infested slums, run by Democrats. The Democrats will never fix the problems they themselves have created. Maybe one day African Americans will realize that. Maybe it is time to try an alternative. What do they have to lose at this point?

Dream on......that's all you'll ever have is a "dream"........Check back in 2024.
we will, don't need any permissions from anyone on here. But let's just put the point where it belongs, it is you who are worried and not us trumpers. so it is your prayer that he lose.

or not!!

What a moron you are.

I have never seen such a racist post since I've been a member of this forum. Your hatred for the white man couldn't be more obvious.

I don't hate white people of any gender .. I hate YOU and motherfuckers like YOU.

Stop trying to hide behind white people who are as disgusted by people like you as I am.

Your party is all white .. and NO non-white group in America supports republicans in the majority. NONE.

I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…

To sustain your point, right wingers should look up the small city of Bettysville, Kentucky...perhaps the POOREST of cities in the entire country according to the Census Bureau......Its population is 99% white, on welfare and crime-ridden.

it is you who are worried and not us trumpers. so it is your prayer that he lose.

never presumed that you were smart enough to worry....but, of course, you should....Just ask a grown up in your trailer park.

or not!!

What a moron you are.

and you have no evidence to support your stupid claim. So keep whining and I'll continue to look forward to the Donald as president.

There is plenty of evidence you ignorant nutsack. You're just too stupid to know what even many republicans are well aware of.

:0) Don't kill yourself Nutsack. Lots and lots of angry white men like you do.

Must not be that great being you, huh?

or not!!

What a moron you are.

There is plenty of evidence you ignorant nutsack of a human being. You're just too stupid to know what even many republicans are well aware of.

More of your racism. You're not even shy about it.

I don't hate white people of any gender .. I hate YOU and motherfuckers like YOU.

Stop trying to hide behind white people who are as disgusted by people like you as I am.

Your party is all white .. and NO non-white group in America supports republicans in the majority. NONE.

I am an older WHITE male, and, as shown my several right wing posters on this thread, I despise what some within my racial group spew; their obvious racism shows ignorance, hatred and a throw-back to the southern mentality of 100 years ago.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

No....blacks know a sales scheme when they hear it.

"You'll be a free man with this piece of paper!" turned into "Let me see that paper? *riiiiiiiiiip* Get him boys"

or not!!

What a moron you are.

There is plenty of evidence you ignorant nutsack of a human being. You're just too stupid to know what even many republicans are well aware of.

pointing out what you are is not racist.

I am an older WHITE male, and, as shown my several right wing posters on this thread, I despise what some within my racial group spew; their obvious racism shows ignorance, hatred and a throw-back to the southern mentality of 100 years ago.

BlackAsCoal is the one spouting obvious racism.

What Has Obama Done For You Lately?

what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

The Cities Where African-Americans Are Doing The Best Economically

What a moron you are.

Expressing obvious hatred of people simply because they are older white males is racism.

I am an older Black man .. and I greatly appreciate your conscience and sense of spirituality good brother.

This is all about the generations that we will leave .. and I'm hoping we will leave more people like you.

Thanks

What a moron you are.

Expressing obvious hatred of people simply because they are older white males is racism.

I don't think he hates you. I think he pities you....as do I.

putting you in your place is just an obligation for any decent person who isn't bigoted pondscum.

for the record, he isn't expressing hatred of you. he's expressing revulsion for the disgusting racist ignorant spew that emanates from your keyboard

Forum List

Back