Trump should win the black vote by 50 points in 2020.WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE, BLACK FOLKS?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bill Clinton blacks: record imprisonment.

Obama blacks: record welfare

Trump blacks: record employment

the blacks should reward Trump with their vote, my friends!

Trump's slogan should be: Orange is the new Black.

• Banned
"see Barack been um, talkin down to black folks...i wanna cut his nuts off" - Jesse Jackson

Y.G. NYGHTSTORM
Published on Jul 23, 2018

“The BEST thing to ever happen to me financially was when I was kicked off Food Stamps because I started making too much money. 26 years ago, I was homeless and sleeping on the streets of Atlanta. Through the Grace of God, hard work and the support from many fellow Americans (blacks, whites, Jews & Gentiles); I conquered my adversity and started living my American Dream independent from Government Assistance.

Bill Clinton blacks: record imprisonment.

Obama blacks: record welfare

Trump blacks: record employment

the blacks should reward Trump with their vote, my friends!
You LIE!!!
fredgraph.png

the KKK clitons built todays prison industrial complex AND pushed law enforcement on its path to militarization

they dont tell you to come out peacefully with your hands up anymore

never-forget-ruby-ridge-weaver-victim-nho-he-in-1992-4409939.png

Former Obama Activist: "Run Away"

"Hello everybody my name is Lucretia Hughes and this is my #walkaway story. I want to say thank you to everyone that has watched my video and given me encouragement, prayers, donations and support (because I'm not stopping, not only for my 7 grandchildren but also my Nation). I am just one woman with a vision, backbone and voice that is not afraid to fight for her Nation. Much love. Thank you for the seeds, prayers and blessings." Lucretia.

Forum List

Back