Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?
Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
What Has Obama Done For You Lately?
75% blacks live in poverty? I just heard its 50% in Detroit. So I doubt it's 75% ANYWHERE.

The 50 Most Segregating School Borders In America

Nearly half of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year — or less.

In Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7 percent of students live at or below the poverty line.
I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…. I thought you knew better… I won't waste my time trying to prove it to you. Google it yourself if you really care.
what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

The Cities Where African-Americans Are Doing The Best Economically

I lived in Baltimore for 4 years, and it's a great big shit hole. So is St Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, New Orleans and Atlanta.

I don't hate white people of any gender .. I hate YOU and motherfuckers like YOU.

Stop trying to hide behind white people who are as disgusted by people like you as I am.

Your party is all white .. and NO non-white group in America supports republicans in the majority. NONE.

I am an older WHITE male, and, as shown my several right wing posters on this thread, I despise what some within my racial group spew; their obvious racism shows ignorance, hatred and a throw-back to the southern mentality of 100 years ago.

I am an older Black man .. and I greatly appreciate your conscience and sense of spirituality good brother.

This is all about the generations that we will leave .. and I'm hoping we will leave more people like you.

Thanks

He's an older white male. I thought you hated them.

and you have no evidence to support your stupid claim. So keep whining and I'll continue to look forward to the Donald as president.

There is plenty of evidence you ignorant nutsack of a human being. You're just too stupid to know what even many republicans are well aware of.

:0) Don't kill yourself Nutsack. Lots and lots of angry white men like you do.

Must not be that great being you, huh?

More of your racism. You're not even shy about it.

pointing out what you are is not racist.

Expressing obvious hatred of people simply because they are older white males is racism.

I don't think he hates you. I think he pities you....as do I.

putting you in your place is just an obligation for any decent person who isn't bigoted pondscum.

for the record, he isn't expressing hatred of you. he's expressing revulsion for the disgusting racist ignorant spew that emanates from your keyboard

He's bigoted pond scum, and so are you. You're also a major league dingbat. Almost everything you post in this forum is idiotic and gets shot down almost immediately.

I don't hate white people of any gender .. I hate YOU and motherfuckers like YOU.

Stop trying to hide behind white people who are as disgusted by people like you as I am.

Your party is all white .. and NO non-white group in America supports republicans in the majority. NONE.

I am an older WHITE male, and, as shown my several right wing posters on this thread, I despise what some within my racial group spew; their obvious racism shows ignorance, hatred and a throw-back to the southern mentality of 100 years ago.

I am an older Black man .. and I greatly appreciate your conscience and sense of spirituality good brother.

This is all about the generations that we will leave .. and I'm hoping we will leave more people like you.

Thanks

NO, get this right .. I hate YOU and dumb ass RWers just like YOU.

I call you dummies PINK people .. who exist to give white people a bad name.

Thanks

You're a racist asshole. You spout racism in every post.

Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
What Has Obama Done For You Lately?
75% blacks live in poverty? I just heard its 50% in Detroit. So I doubt it's 75% ANYWHERE.

Nearly half of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year — or less.

In Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7 percent of students live at or below the poverty line.
I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…. I thought you knew better… I won't waste my time trying to prove it to you. Google it yourself if you really care.
what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

I lived in Baltimore for 4 years, and it's a great big shit hole. So is St Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, New Orleans and Atlanta.

exterior-aerial-plaza-northeast-1200x1126.jpg

THIS is where the 2019 Super Bowl will be played .. and it sits right in the middle of BLACK Atlanta .. Black Mayors, Black City Council, Black residents .. PROSPERING AND BOOMING in yet another poor ass republican state.

How many Super Bowls, Final Fours, Olympics, and major commerce and business conferences have they hosted in Buttfuck, Mississippi where you live?

What a moron you are.

Trump will never be president because he doesn't want to be .. and you're much too stupid to figure that out.You're just some racist piece of shit who will be crying about rigged elections when Trump gets his ass stomped.

His base is old, angry white motherfuckers like you .. who kill themselves in astronomical numbers.

Stay away from sharp objects this November. :0) .. or not.
and you have no evidence to support your stupid claim. So keep whining and I'll continue to look forward to the Donald as president.

There is plenty of evidence you ignorant nutsack of a human being. You're just too stupid to know what even many republicans are well aware of.

:0) Don't kill yourself Nutsack. Lots and lots of angry white men like you do.

Must not be that great being you, huh?

More of your racism. You're not even shy about it.

pointing out what you are is not racist.

Expressing obvious hatred of people simply because they are older white males is racism.
Pointing out racists and telling it like it is is NOT racism. He was talking about specific older white males who are so called "conservative racists" who make up the core of the GOP.

Thanks

Kiss my ass you dumb ass clown. You're one of the most racist motherfuckers on a board full of racist motherfuckers.

try as you will, your RACISM somehow always comes through loud and clear...Be "proud" of who is in your ilk, right wingers.

It's not racism because you don't like the two options presented.

Oh, yes it is RACISM in all its putrid symbolism........The moron who wrote the post is basically stating that blacks do not want to lose their "victim" status........If your other half of your brain was functioning, what exactly would you call THAT ???

So? It's not my fault Blacks have remained at the lowest rung of the economic and educational ladder.

The sad part is blacks on such a high percentage choose to stay with an ideology that has proven to have done nothing. Funny thing is many say Democrats TRIED. Typical mindset of as long as the effort is there, results don't matter. Wonder how many of them would pay a roofer to put new shingles on their house if the roof still leaked after it was finished applying the "he tried" mindset.

It becomes a choice between staying with the same roofer or going with the guy who wants to tear off your roof and won't tell you what he will give you in its place

The problem is you want the government to constantly give people something. How about people that have been given start earning it for a change.

Thanks

Kiss my ass you dumb ass clown. You're one of the most racist motherfuckers on a board full of racist motherfuckers.

What have I ever posted that's racist?

THIS is where the 2019 Super Bowl will be played .. and it sits right in the middle of BLACK Atlanta .. Black Mayors, Black City Council, Black residents .. PROSPERING AND BOOMING in yet another poor ass republican state.

How many Super Bowls, Final Fours, Olympics, and major commerce and business conferences have they hosted in Buttfuck, Mississippi where you live?

What's your point? Did the black people living in the neighborhood build it? Nope. Did they pay for it? Nope.

So what are you bragging about?

Oh, yes it is RACISM in all its putrid symbolism........The moron who wrote the post is basically stating that blacks do not want to lose their "victim" status........If your other half of your brain was functioning, what exactly would you call THAT ???

So? It's not my fault Blacks have remained at the lowest rung of the economic and educational ladder.

The sad part is blacks on such a high percentage choose to stay with an ideology that has proven to have done nothing. Funny thing is many say Democrats TRIED. Typical mindset of as long as the effort is there, results don't matter. Wonder how many of them would pay a roofer to put new shingles on their house if the roof still leaked after it was finished applying the "he tried" mindset.

It becomes a choice between staying with the same roofer or going with the guy who wants to tear off your roof and won't tell you what he will give you in its place

The problem is you want the government to constantly give people something. How about people that have been given start earning it for a change.

blah blah blah blah blah....free stuff....thugs....blah blah blah blah blah

now let's pretend you aren't a bigot,.

They already have earned it:

images

blah blah blah blah blah....free stuff....thugs....blah blah blah blah blah

now let's pretend you aren't a bigot,.

How does that prove I'm a bigot? Opposing government robbing Peter to pay Paul is bigotry?

See, that's why everyone thinks you're a dingbat. You lack the capacity to commit logic.

What's your point? Did the black people living in the neighborhood build it? Nope. Did they pay for it? Nope.

Yep, a lot of blacks did build their neighborhoods plank by plank and nail by nail or brick by brick.

They already have earned it:

images
Those people all died over 100 years ago. We're talking abut people alive today.

Yep, a lot of blacks did build their neighborhoods plank by plank and nail by nail or brick by brick.
That's not even true. Furthermore, we're discussing the new stadium, not black neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back