what the hell do you have to lose, black people, hop on the GOP train & make the Democrats extinct!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I wish I could holler loudly enough to reach every Black American across this incredible country that you’ll be lovingly welcomed, with open arms, into the conservative movement. Don’t believe the media hype. We are here for you if & when you’re ready.

Why would black people join the gop . The party of racists ?

Lol. That's never gonna happen with Trump as president. Lolol.

BESIDES, conservative is an awfully strange way to describe the republican party.

• Banned
Dqdy2O2WwAAQBan.jpg

• Banned
"it is the best of times, it is the worst of times" is the best way to describe the black situation in 2018

black college graduation rates are at an all-time high!

I wish I could holler loudly enough to reach every Black American across this incredible country that you’ll be lovingly welcomed, with open arms, into the conservative movement. Don’t believe the media hype. We are here for you if & when you’re ready.

All smart Blacks do support Trump and the new GOP...unfortunately the iQ challenged can’t imagine life apart from their plantation Massah that is the Mexicratic Party.

All smart Blacks do support Trump and the new GOP...unfortunately the iQ challenged can’t imagine life apart from their plantation Massah that is the Mexicratic Party.

See. Gop is the party of racists . The above is one of there talking points .

On the Left hand of the American political colossus, the Democrat's Identity Politics smacks minorities down into chained geographically demarcated impoverished enclaves (their bodies) and ideological recursive descent (their minds). On the Right hand, merit and personal responsibility political philosophies afford minorities the same American dream opportunity as the rest of everyone else. Joining the Right, for all American minorities then becomes a no-brainer, duh.

On the Left hand of the American political colossus, the Democrat's Identity Politics smacks minorities down into chained geographically demarcated impoverished enclaves (their bodies) and ideological recursive descent (their minds). On the Right hand, merit and personal responsibility political philosophies afford minorities the same American dream opportunity as the rest of everyone else. Joining the Right, for all American minorities then becomes a no-brainer, duh.

Oh please . The Dems are far from perfect . But they are 100x better than the cons when it comes to minorities.

Gop cares about guns being everywhere , handing Big biz anything they want , and keeping minorities powerless .

"it is the best of times, it is the worst of times" is the best way to describe the black situation in 2018

black college graduation rates are at an all-time high!

Your point is what?
things are good for blacks but it could be better. they should support Trump more.

60 percent of americans say trump is great at handling race relations. that wasnt the case with obama. trump is the great uniter!

sarcasm-meter.jpg

Oh please . The Dems are far from perfect . But they are 100x better than the cons when it comes to minorities.

Translation:
“Mexicrats don’t care if all of Mexico invades America illegally. Republicans respect American sovereignty, law and order...they’re assholes.”

Gop cares about guns being everywhere , handing Big biz anything they want , and keeping minorities powerless .

How very Marxist anti-bourgeoisie of you . . .

I agree. By growing the economy, reducing unemployment, protecting American jobs and reducing illegal immigration President Trump has clearly done more for black Americans and other minorities than Obama di in eight years. The identity politics of the Democrats is aimed at exploiting minorities, not at helping them while the pro growth policies of the Trump administration is aimed at helping all Americans regardless of race, ethnicity, etc.

Translation:
“Mexicrats don’t care if all of Mexico invades America illegally. Republicans respect American sovereignty, law and order...they’re assholes.”

Are you talking about legal immigration? The kind the cons want to ban. At least the immigrants from brown countries .

"400+ beautiful young black leaders came from all across the country .

Some have never been on a plane before

You should be applauding the fact young black leaders met the President" - Crazy Charlie Kirk

Forum List

Back