Trump violates the Espionage Act of 1917!

Trump says thanks for the free publicity, suckers. who needs to fundraise with willing loons like this.

Even if this was a violation of the law, which I doubt, there is no clear intent to harm the United States, which is the new standard, thanks to Hillary.

Oh, and he probably didn't know it was illegal either. That's mucho importante also in our brave new world.

If this was a version of The Dating Game and Candidate A read he description and then Candidate B read his you guys would be confused at this point as to exactly who your candidate is.

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

The FBI needs to begin its investigation immediately!

Can you imagine the moment, if you were to say to Reagan 30 years ago "a future Republican GOP candidate will demand Russia hack US computers to find dirt on the opposing candidate". I think even life-long criminal Reagan would crap his grandpa jeans. Although, Nixon did in fact break into the the DNC's headquarters at the Watergate Hotel to steal information, so trump has already, before any election, shown himself to be as criminal as Nixon.

It's come to the point that one wonders, are there any honest Republicans left that don't cheat to win? Is there no Republican who can just stand at a podium, lay out their great plans if elected, and leave it to the voters? The answer is no, cheating is all they have left.

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

Can you imagine the moment, if you were to say to Reagan 30 years ago "a future Republican GOP candidate will demand Russia hack US computers to find dirt on the opposing candidate". I think even life-long criminal Reagan would crap his grandpa jeans. Although, Nixon did in fact break into the the DNC's headquarters at the Watergate Hotel to steal information, so trump has already, before any election, shown himself to be as criminal as Nixon.

It's come to the point that one wonders, are there any honest Republicans left that don't cheat to win? Is there no Republican who can just stand at a podium, lay out their great plans if elected, and leave it to the voters? The answer is no, cheating is all they have left.

Hillary has another great campaign commercial using one of Trump's stupid statements.

I don't watch tv much, so I don't see political ads until they make it to Face The Nation or to Meet The Press.

Digital History

Reagan was not even conscious most of the time.

He was just a figurehead of the GOP.

So if you are really asking whether the GOP is appalled at Trump today, then just ask Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell. Better ask them fast however before they blow their own brains out.

Several legal minds feel that he committed a felony. The Justice Department will find out.

Trump says thanks for the free publicity, suckers. who needs to fundraise with willing loons like this.

Even if this was a violation of the law, which I doubt, there is no clear intent to harm the United States, which is the new standard, thanks to Hillary.

Oh, and he probably didn't know it was illegal either. That's mucho importante also in our brave new world.

If this was a version of The Dating Game and Candidate A read he description and then Candidate B read his you guys would be confused at this point as to exactly who your candidate is.
Reaching out across the airwaves and imploring an enemy head of state is treason.

I am sure BHO and the FBI are both shaking their heads today in unison.

Several legal minds feel that he committed a felony. The Justice Department will find out.
You or somebody must be a really good lawyer to have spotted that and Lexis searched it that far back to 1917.

I salute you.

I can do tax law back to 1913, but not Federal criminal law.

Reaching out across the airwaves and imploring an enemy head of state is treason.

After the convention, the DNC will demand that the Justice Department investigate the treasonous statement Doofus made.

After the convention, the DNC will demand that the Justice Department investigate the treasonous statement Doofus made.
Face The Nation and also Meet The Press won't wait that long, trust me.

Of the two of them, Chuck Todd plays a harder game of hardball.

John Dickerson is more of a soft touch.

Digital History

Lock him up!

Trump committed a Felon this morning in encouraging Russia to commit espionage. He needs to be held accountable.
Having "hope" about something that was previously done and not released publicly does not sound very qualified to me. Did Mr. Kerry ask Mr. Putin about these email hacks while he was visiting Russia? Or are you on a witch hunt?

:lol: :lol: Violates espionage act? Ohhhh lawwddddddd! :lol:

Trump just trolled the shit out of the media with this. He got them to admit there are emails in her dump that are of national interest. Weren't they saying they were nothing but yoga and wedding emails and now suddenly there are potential emails that could risk national security?

Which one is it?

At any rate telling Russia or any other actor to release the emails if they have them isn't violating anything, but thank you for playing.

You are dead wrong and here is the exact words of your leader:

The Latest: Clinton adviser says Trump encouraging hackers
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1:05 p.m.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says that if foreign governments have the 33,000 emails deleted from Hillary Clinton's private email server, they should make them public.

"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

At a press conference Wednesday in Doral, Florida, Trump was asked whether he had any pause about asking a foreign government to hack into computers in the United States. Trump did not directly respond except to say, "That's up to the president. Let the president talk to them."

Trump complained anew that Clinton had deleted roughly 33,000 emails from her private server before turning over the rest to the Obama administration.

"That gives me a problem," Trump said. "Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He committed a Felony when he encouraged Espionage. The Justice Department must investigate. You can bet the DNC has lawyers working on this as I type. Donnie screwed the Goose on this on. He did not say in that sentence that he want them to hand over the e-mails. He said "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing."

That, my friend is TREASON!
Focus Jim. There is no treason or crime here. The server is no longer up and if the emails are out there they were already acquired. He's not talking about hacking into her current server/emails. You need to follow along. It's quite clear. He even reiterates it later by saying:

"Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."

That's called past tense ;)
:lol: :lol: Violates espionage act? Ohhhh lawwddddddd! :lol:

Trump just trolled the shit out of the media with this. He got them to admit there are emails in her dump that are of national interest. Weren't they saying they were nothing but yoga and wedding emails and now suddenly there are potential emails that could risk national security?

Which one is it?

At any rate telling Russia or any other actor to release the emails if they have them isn't violating anything, but thank you for playing.

You are dead wrong and here is the exact words of your leader:

The Latest: Clinton adviser says Trump encouraging hackers
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1:05 p.m.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says that if foreign governments have the 33,000 emails deleted from Hillary Clinton's private email server, they should make them public.

"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

At a press conference Wednesday in Doral, Florida, Trump was asked whether he had any pause about asking a foreign government to hack into computers in the United States. Trump did not directly respond except to say, "That's up to the president. Let the president talk to them."

Trump complained anew that Clinton had deleted roughly 33,000 emails from her private server before turning over the rest to the Obama administration.

"That gives me a problem," Trump said. "Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He committed a Felony when he encouraged Espionage. The Justice Department must investigate. You can bet the DNC has lawyers working on this as I type. Donnie screwed the Goose on this on. He did not say in that sentence that he want them to hand over the e-mails. He said "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing."

That, my friend is TREASON!
Focus Jim. There is no treason or crime here. The server is no longer up and if the emails are out there they were already acquired. He's not talking about hacking into her current server/emails. You need to follow along. It's quite clear. He even reiterates it later by saying:

"Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."

That's called past tense ;)

This is what he said:

listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably berewarded mightily by our press."

Brilliant! Trump has brought the dialogue to the Beast's 33,000 deleted emails while under subpoena in the middle of the DNC convention.

Suckers like the OP pick it up. :)

Digital History

The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails.

Is her server still out there? Still hackable? Even with that classified material it holds? LOL!

Digital History

Hillary has another great campaign commercial using one of Trump's stupid statements.

Yes, Hillary should make a commercial to remind Americans about her emails. DERP!

Digital History

Espionage Act does not apply here. Trump was joking. Stupid left wing nuts.

Digital History

Espionage Act does not apply here. Trump was joking. Stupid left wing nuts.
I can see where he would "hope" to see them if they have them. Who wouldn't like to know what another country has in the way of information that may eventually compromise national security when they are president.

Forum List

Back