Trump violates the Espionage Act of 1917!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

The FBI needs to begin its investigation immediately!

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

Are you claiming that Hillary had a "sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence" on her server? Wouldn't that be illegal?

What does it say about gun running to Mexico drug cartels and ISIS? Giving them our intel before the military strikes, ordering stand downs while Americans are being butchered, trying to replace Congress with a ruling class, dismantling our rights, lying cheating and cover-ups...... :2up:

Digital History

Amen! I totally agree! When will the House investigations begin? Come on, Paul Ryan, step up to the plate for America!

Digital History

Are you claiming that Hillary had a "sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence" on her server? Wouldn't that be illegal?

Lmfao...thread closed

Digital History

You may be correct, but this wouldn't be the first time our government turned a blind eye to an offhand comment by a rich and powerful person who inched over the legal line. If Donald Trump had actually done the hacking, it would be open season on him. As it is, I doubt much will come of this.

I thought it would take lot longer for Donald to commit a Felony. He did it today. If the GOP defends him on this, they also need to be investigated!

I thought it would take lot longer for Donald to commit a Felony. He did it today. If the GOP defends him on this, they also need to be investigated!

Ah, so you're displaying the same mindless posting style of blindly posting whatever your lie du jour is...are you Lakota?

The GOP has tied themselves to a Treasonous Felon! The DNC will demand that his words be investigated by the Justice Department.

Trump committed a Felon this morning in encouraging Russia to commit espionage. He needs to be held accountable.

Digital History

:cuckoo:

Digital History

The smell of fear is invigorating.

The GOP has tied themselves to a Treasonous Felon! The DNC will demand that his words be investigated by the Justice Department.
"I already investigated and found no reason to bring any charges against him."
~~Sheriff Hossfly

WHAT DID HE SAY?
He said he would go against our allies and side with Putin and Russia on key issues in exchange for Putin conducting espionage and providing the results of the espionage to the public and his campaign.

WHAT DID HE SAY?
He said he would go against our allies and side with Putin and Russia on key issues in exchange for Putin conducting espionage and providing the results of the espionage to the public and his campaign.
What the fuck did he say that for?

Ah yes, the Obama Justice Dept. Sounds like your complaint is with them, is it not?

This man is a nihilist! He has no wish to be president. What an utter moron. Please don't vote for me. Please!

We find no malicious intent in anything Mr. Trump may or may not or may say in the future. Our ruling is based upon the legal precedent already set in the Clinton FBI Investigation. Case closed.

Forum List

Back