a place to vent about the double standard of "justice" (ha ha) in our country (Trump indictment..)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Again, if you want to know the real story of what is going on RE the Trump indictment, you should go to Fox News... and/or Newsmax.. and I'm sure OANN, although I don't have access to those last 2 very often.

All Americans should watch that video.. featuring members of Congress (the House) Oversight Committee (not Comer this time, but these 2 guests were great)

So here's my "venting"

I have listened to "both sides" of this story... (though really, there is only ONE side 4 me: the TRUTH).

It comes down to something like.. the Records Act (not the full name) versus the Espionage Act

can't see how espionage has a damn thing to do with Trump handling Classified documents... Did he give records to China? No.

The Records Act says he as president (and no one else!) pretty much can de-Classify and store as he chooses (within reason, I am sure...). Did he destroy any of those records like Hitlery did? No.

But the dims run everything in this damn "govt"

I listened to that POS Bil Barr on Fox and he sounded reasonable... until I heard other people speak on the same issues he spoke on.

But even if I had not heard those others... there is this:

I distrust ANYONE who is against Trump.

I see Trump as someone who has flaws (gee, what a shock... so unlike elite dims in DC!) but Trump is a true American, doing his best to serve this country. If someone asked me: Whom do you trust more, Barr (or... [name your RINO]) or Trump...

Please...

I have more to say but .. a little overwhelmed right now thinking about all this evil...

Please do not respond to this if

u don't know the facts involved
you have nothing to add but hackish snark
if you don't watch Fox News (or at least this video)

Oh yeah, you think you can make the rules for responding. :auiqs.jpg:
What are you going to do about this?

The Preamble to the United States Constitution is not just a well-composed introduction, it is a definitive list of aspects for evaluating the operating system of the American Experiment. Contrary to popular legal rhetoric, the preamble is essential. Preambles are necessary to contest arguments in sovereignty and administration law, which subsequently affects the parameters of civil law.

The argument to be contested is that the approach to domestic tranquility is skewed and that the other parameters for the American Experiment; justice, defense, general welfare, and liberty, are all at risk, as well. The belief that the political party that is causing all of the problems is going to be irrefutably proven to be dishonest, or reach political enlightenment, cease opposition to progress, and then all will be good, are two of the several delusions derived from the accurate aspects of the government experiment model, but nullified by the unidentified adverse aspects.

Last edited:

Again, if you want to know the real story of what is going on RE the Trump indictment, you should go to Fox News... and/or Newsmax.. and I'm sure OANN, although I don't have access to those last 2 very often.

All Americans should watch that video.. featuring members of Congress (the House) Oversight Committee (not Comer this time, but these 2 guests were great)

So here's my "venting"

I have listened to "both sides" of this story... (though really, there is only ONE side 4 me: the TRUTH).

It comes down to something like.. the Records Act (not the full name) versus the Espionage Act

can't see how espionage has a damn thing to do with Trump handling Classified documents... Did he give records to China? No.

The Records Act says he as president (and no one else!) pretty much can de-Classify and store as he chooses (within reason, I am sure...). Did he destroy any of those records like Hitlery did? No.

I listened to that POS Bil Barr on Fox and he sounded reasonable... until I heard other people speak on the same issues he spoke on.

I see Trump as someone who has flaws (gee, what a shock... so unlike elite dims in DC!) but Trump is a true American, doing his best to serve this country. If someone asked me: Whom do you trust more, Barr (or... [name your RINO]) or Trump...

Please...

I have more to say but .. a little overwhelmed right now thinking about all this evil...

Your savior is just getting his due. Almost five decades too late. But the wheels of justice grind slowly
If you were smart, you'd jettison him. But you love what he is..and what he promised you.

I'm ready for one party rule. Republicans have had their time. They are corrupt and unworthy.
No more of the minority ruling the majority.

Where it is true that the President writes the rules for classifications and de-classifications ... once the rule is written, the President must follow it ...

I have a de-classified document here in my hand, the word "confidential" is crossed out and the justification clearly stated with the DoD regulation that authorized the de-classification, and the signature of the person who de-classified this document ...

Mike Pence, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton all returned the documents when discovered ... The Donald refused ... we had to go into his home and take them back ...

Does FauxNoos explain what "Top Secret / SCI" means? ... that's bad folks, real bad ... like NORAD's codes bad ... if we can't put a former President in prison for this breech ... then we might as well break up and let each State handle their own defense ... we'll see how long Alabama can last without Federal money ...

Where it is true that the President writes the rules for classifications and de-classifications ... once the rule is written, the President must follow it ...

I have a de-classified document here in my hand, the word "confidential" is crossed out and the justification clearly stated with the DoD regulation that authorized the de-classification, and the signature of the person who de-classified this document ...

Mike Pence, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton all returned the documents when discovered ... The Donald refused ... we had to go into his home and take them back ...

Does FauxNoos explain what "Top Secret / SCI" means? ... that's bad folks, real bad ... like NORAD's codes bad ... if we can't put a former President in prison for this breech ... then we might as well break up and let each State handle their own defense ... we'll see how long Alabama can last without Federal money ...

I will believe the experts at Fox before I will listen to YOU.

But it is hardly just FNC... I trust John Ratcliffe, James Comer, Nancy Mace and Ms Luna et al

Sorry about that...

Then there's Levin also.. an attorney.

And then there's Alan Dershowitz who isn't a R or conservative... defending Trump. Who knows the law better than him? Not many...

I will believe the experts at Fox before I will listen to YOU.

But it is hardly just FNC... I trust John Ratcliffe, James Comer, Nancy Mace and Ms Luna et al

Sorry about that...

Then there's Levin also.. an attorney.

And then there's Alan Dershowitz who isn't a R or conservative... defending Trump. Who knows the law better than him? Not many...

Rather than DoD Regulations and/or Executive Orders? ...

I served four years in Crypto Maintenance ... I was cleared for SCI, but never needed access ... "Top Secret COMSEC" was the most "delicate" information I ever handled ... vaults, combinations, "Use of Deadly Force" signs everyplace ... everything I did is still classified "Secret" ... I'm not allowed to even say the color the equipment was painted ... "Secret" means "Secret" ... forever ... or life in prison ...

Your experience? ... c.f. AFR 129-1 Vol I (U) ... (40 years and I still remember this reg, almost by heart, that's sad in one sense) ...

I am fully supportive of anyone having classified documents that should not have them being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law: Democrat, Republican, or Bull Mooser.

Rather than DoD Regulations and/or Executive Orders? ...

I served four years in Crypto Maintenance ... I was cleared for SCI, but never needed access ... "Top Secret COMSEC" was the most "delicate" information I ever handled ... vaults, combinations, "Use of Deadly Force" signs everyplace ... everything I did is still classified "Secret" ... I'm not allowed to even say the color the equipment was painted ... "Secret" means "Secret" ... forever ... or life in prison ...

Your experience? ... c.f. AFR 129-1 Vol I (U) ... (40 years and I still remember this reg, almost by heart, that's sad in one sense) ...

I don't know you at all. I know Fox.. .been watching them for years.

I have never had it happen that I caught them in a lie-- or any of their R guests.

I think they EXAGGERATE on how awful homeless people can be :rolleyes:, but that is not lying, really... I think they should tell about homeless people who are NOT crack heads, not mentally ill (although all humans are that since we are all sinners/etc), not all dangerous. Some of the most law abiding people I've ever known were homeless people.. just couldn't afford rent.

But anyhow... that's the only somewhat dishonest thing I've ever found about FNC in the many years I've watched

I am fully supportive of anyone having classified documents that should not have them being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law: Democrat, Republican, or Bull Mooser.
the president is allowed to have them. Others who have been caught with them are NOT allowed... Sect of State Hitlery

bidum (taken when Senator)

NOT allowed

and again, the former DESTROYED records!

I'm sure they will be indicted by the DOJ soon!

I don't know you at all. I know Fox.. .been watching them for years.

I have never had it happen that I caught them in a lie-- or any of their R guests.

I think they EXAGGERATE on how awful homeless people can be :rolleyes:, but that is not lying, really... I think they should tell about homeless people who are NOT crack heads, not mentally ill (although all humans are that since we are all sinners/etc), not all dangerous. Some of the most law abiding people I've ever known were homeless people.. just couldn't afford rent.

But anyhow... that's the only somewhat dishonest thing I've ever found about FNC in the many years I've watched

If Faux Noos said the SCI information was nothing important, then they're lying ... this is `launching nuclear ICBMs` serious ...

So here's my "venting"

Please...

Rule of law. Not Rule of trump.

Rule of law. Not Rule of trump.
oh, look it's one of the members of the scrupulously law abiding party!

a member of the party that promotes butchering innocent children in the womb-- and
grooming children/sexualizing them if they do manage to survive !

a member of the party whose candidates and Congresspersons are robotically repeating "No one is above the law," while breaking every law they can get away with and then lying their asses off to cover it all up... and supporting others in their party who do the same..

We always want to hear from these people who just LOVE "the rule of law," don't we?!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back