Trump violates the Espionage Act of 1917!

Attorneys who are experts in National Security have already called this a felony.

Moss believes that there’s a legal case to charge Trump for his comments, because he was calling for Russia to take “imminent lawless action,” which is speech not covered by the First Amendment.

Moss added that Trump could theoretically be charged as a conspirator under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

“You could argue what Trump was urging Russia to do was hack Hillary’s server and release the contents to the media -- conspiring with them to hack into a private server and release confidential information to the public,” Moss explained.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup, your buy crossed the line on this one!

When I heard Trump quoted on the morning news today I was stunned -- again.

Putin and Xi must be laughing out loud and joking with their comrades and saying:

"Look at this dumb shit the Americans have in their presidential election!"

When I heard Trump quoted on the morning news today I was stunned -- again.

Putin and Xi must be laughing out loud and joking with their comrades.

This will definitely be investigated and Trump will need to be interviewed by the FBI. Trump certainly may be conspiring with the Russian govenrment.

:lol: :lol: Violates espionage act? Ohhhh lawwddddddd! :lol:

Trump just trolled the shit out of the media with this. He got them to admit there are emails in her dump that are of national interest. Weren't they saying they were nothing but yoga and wedding emails and now suddenly there are potential emails that could risk national security?

Which one is it?

At any rate telling Russia or any other actor to release the emails if they have them isn't violating anything, but thank you for playing.

I thought it would take lot longer for Donald to commit a Felony. He did it today. If the GOP defends him on this, they also need to be investigated!
WHAT DID HE SAY?
He said he would go against our allies and side with Putin and Russia on key issues in exchange for Putin conducting espionage and providing the results of the espionage to the public and his campaign.
link?

Attorneys who are experts in National Security have already called this a felony.

Moss believes that there’s a legal case to charge Trump for his comments, because he was calling for Russia to take “imminent lawless action,” which is speech not covered by the First Amendment.

Moss added that Trump could theoretically be charged as a conspirator under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

“You could argue what Trump was urging Russia to do was hack Hillary’s server and release the contents to the media -- conspiring with them to hack into a private server and release confidential information to the public,” Moss explained.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup, your buy crossed the line on this one!

How does Trump expect Russia to hack Hillary's server. Hillary's server is off line and in the hands of the FBI. What you are really saying is that Hillary is guilty of having classified data on her server when she was using it and that Russi has already hacked it. Trump has committed no crime since the server has already been hacked long time ago.

Trump just trolled the shit out of the media with this. He got them to admit there are emails in her dump that are of national interest. Weren't they saying they were nothing but yoga and wedding emails and now suddenly there are potential emails that could risk national security?

Which one is it?

At any rate telling Russia or any other actor to release the emails if they have them isn't violating anything, but thank you for playing.

You are dead wrong and here is the exact words of your leader:

The Latest: Clinton adviser says Trump encouraging hackers
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1:05 p.m.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says that if foreign governments have the 33,000 emails deleted from Hillary Clinton's private email server, they should make them public.

"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

At a press conference Wednesday in Doral, Florida, Trump was asked whether he had any pause about asking a foreign government to hack into computers in the United States. Trump did not directly respond except to say, "That's up to the president. Let the president talk to them."

Trump complained anew that Clinton had deleted roughly 33,000 emails from her private server before turning over the rest to the Obama administration.

"That gives me a problem," Trump said. "Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He committed a Felony when he encouraged Espionage. The Justice Department must investigate. You can bet the DNC has lawyers working on this as I type. Donnie screwed the Goose on this on. He did not say in that sentence that he want them to hand over the e-mails. He said "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing."

That, my friend is TREASON!

I thought it would take lot longer for Donald to commit a Felony. He did it today. If the GOP defends him on this, they also need to be investigated!
WHAT DID HE SAY?
He said he would go against our allies and side with Putin and Russia on key issues in exchange for Putin conducting espionage and providing the results of the espionage to the public and his campaign.

Liar.

Which one is it?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says that if foreign governments have the 33,000 emails deleted from Hillary Clinton's private email server, they should make them public.

"I will tell you this. Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

At a press conference Wednesday in Doral, Florida, Trump was asked whether he had any pause about asking a foreign government to hack into computers in the United States. Trump did not directly respond except to say, "That's up to the president. Let the president talk to them."

Trump complained anew that Clinton had deleted roughly 33,000 emails from her private server before turning over the rest to the Obama administration.

"That gives me a problem," Trump said. "Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He committed a Felony when he encouraged Espionage. The Justice Department must investigate. You can bet the DNC has lawyers working on this as I type. Donnie screwed the Goose on this on. He did not say in that sentence that he want them to hand over the e-mails. He said "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing."

:cuckoo:

Which one is it?

Focus Jim. There is no treason or crime here. The server is no longer up and if the emails are out there they were already acquired. He's not talking about hacking into her current server/emails. You need to follow along. It's quite clear. He even reiterates it later by saying:

"Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."

That's called past tense ;)

Which one is it?

Focus Jim. There is no treason or crime here. The server is no longer up and if the emails are out there they were already acquired. He's not talking about hacking into her current server/emails. You need to follow along. It's quite clear. He even reiterates it later by saying:

"Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those e-mails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."

Which one is it?

This is what he said:

listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably berewarded mightily by our press."

Which one is it?

Which one is it?

This is what he said:

listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably berewarded mightily by our press."

He encouraged Russia to try to find the emails.....A FELONY

Once again if it was on Hillary's server then didn't she in fact commit the felony? Ohh and what prove do you have that Trump did the hack? last I checked he is not that tech savy?

Which one is it?

Which one is it?

This is what he said:

He encouraged Russia to try to find the emails.....A FELONY
:lol: :lol:

Good luck with your crusade. We'll be keeping a close eye on it :lol:

What's even funnier, is that Trump is now saying that he's never even met Putin, so he doesn't know him very well, but last November, he claimed that he and Putin were "stablemates".

Google Trump/Putin/stablemates, and you'll see.

Trump is a pathological liar, and now he's showing that he'd be a traitor as well.

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

The FBI needs to begin its investigation immediately!

And just how does one do any of the above after the fact?

Which one is it?

You stupid, can you comprehend he said "find" , past tense ...

Again you are admitting hillary had top secrete classified information.

This is a major national security issue! There must be investigations into Trump's Russian ties - including his communist wife. Her father was an official member of the Russian Communist Party - and maybe still is.

Forum List

Back