Republican House Rule 26(A) Bars Trump From Speaker of The House.

Not every Republican would vote for trump, dreamer. Current odds say Donny has a less than 2.% chance, and that is if the Repubublican all voted to change Rule 25 of their own voted on rules that say nobody facing felony indictment can run for or hold a leadership position in the Republican House. So, the possiblility is still a moot point, as in, "it ain't happening".

No way will every Republican vote for P01135809. Not all Republicans support him in the first place. Nor would the American People (Non-MAGA) stand for it. MAGA is minority and they need to start remembering that.

Not one Democrat would for P01135809 and with a narrow majority already in the House, the loss of even 5-Votes the loss for P01135809 would be humiliating.

Good luck with that. :lol:

Trump has failed every single court challenge for the past three years.

He's going to be criminally tried. You need to put your big boy pants on and get used to it.
bullshit! What has he been convicted of? Which of the "keep him out of the election" fake cases has he lost?

This is all political bullshit because the dem/libs are scared shitless that he will expose and prosecute their corruption and treason in a second term--------------and you fricken well know it.

Not every Republican would vote for trump, dreamer. Current odds say Donny has a less than 2.% chance, and that is if the Repubublican all voted to change Rule 25 of their own voted on rules that say nobody facing felony indictment can run for or hold a leadership position in the Republican House. So, the possiblility is still a moot point, as in, "it ain't happening".

No way will every Republican vote for P01135809. Not all Republicans support him in the first place. Nor would the American People (Non-MAGA) stand for it. MAGA is minority and they need to start remembering that.

Not one Democrat would for P01135809 and with a narrow majority already in the House, the loss of even 5-Votes the loss for P01135809 would be humiliating.
He is winning in the court of public opinion and will win the election by a substantial margin, watch. The american people are not as dumb as you libs think they are.

You clown, Trump only said He was interested to trigger the left.

Gotcha....................... :auiqs.jpg:

Can you be kind enough to give me a heads up when I'm supposed to be upset with your 'retorts'...... :abgg2q.jpg:
I don't care how upset you get. I'm just pointing out the ignorance of the MAGAts on this board.
You seem to like it.

I don't care how upset you get. I'm just pointing out the ignorance of the MAGAts on this board.
You seem to like it.
Oh dude......you are great........................There has never been anyone on here with your level of greatness.

iu

Oh Goody, with McCarthy gone and Republican Leadership in tatters comes a chance for Trump to become Speaker....or alas never.

Under Republican House Rule 26(A) clearly states,"A member of the Republican Leadership shall step aside if indicted for a felony for which a sentence of two or more years imprisonment may be imposed.”

Republicans Have Already Barred Trump From Being Speaker of The House.

Republican House Rule 26(A) is very clear. Any house leadership must step aside if indicted for a felony for whch a sentence of two or more years of imprisonment can be imposed.

P01135809 faces 91-Separate Felony Counts, including 31-Counts of violating the Espionage Act of 1917.

He ain't eligble for Speaker or will Republicans break their own rule.
Lol.... Trump isnt really interested.... It's more trouble than it's worth for him. As far as rules are concerned what the hell makes you think anyone follows them in DC anyway?

Forum List

Back