Biden’s DOJ Used 1917 Espionage Act That Involves “Two or More Persons Go In Disguise on the Highway” in Latest Indictment Against President Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is the most bogus indictment I've ever seen. It's weak as hell and it should be thrown out. Read this!

The fourth charge: “conspiracy against rights” comes under 18 U.S.C. 241.

trump-charge-4.jpg

So what is 18 U.S.C. 241?

18 U.S.C. 241 comes from the 1917 espionage act and involves “two or more persons go in disguise on the highway.”

Kash Patel provides the details.

Kash Patel
@Kash

This is the statute they used to charge Trump- from before the 1917 espionage act used in first indictment… ‘two or more persons go in disguise on the highway’- yes you read that right. Talk about DOJ highway robbery on their two tier system of justice

This is the most bogus indictment I've ever seen. It's weak as hell and it should be thrown out. Read this!

The fourth charge: “conspiracy against rights” comes under 18 U.S.C. 241.

trump-charge-4.jpg

So what is 18 U.S.C. 241?

18 U.S.C. 241 comes from the 1917 espionage act and involves “two or more persons go in disguise on the highway.”

Kash Patel provides the details.

Kash Patel
@Kash

This is the statute they used to charge Trump- from before the 1917 espionage act used in first indictment… ‘two or more persons go in disguise on the highway’- yes you read that right. Talk about DOJ highway robbery on their two tier system of justice

Why is he and you ignoring the first paragraph?

Are you ok?

Turley calls Smith indictment "haiku"...
The issue here is that there has been a slew of Democratic senators who have made similar points in fruitless attempts to challenge an election. We’ve seen this since at least 2004. According to Turley, the legal maneuver with the electors Trump tried to pull was bad legal advice, but that’s also not illegal. He further eviscerated the charges on Twitter:

The issue here is that there has been a slew of Democratic senators who have made similar points in fruitless attempts to challenge an election.

Can you list all the Senators from either party that worked to get fake electors from multiple states entered into the official record?

I will be happy to wait while you compile the list

Can you list all the Senators from either party that worked to get fake electors from multiple states entered into the official record?
That's not the indictment, its "challenging an election". Read Turley's comment again:
"The issue here is that there has been a slew of Democratic senators who have made similar points in fruitless attempts to challenge an election. We’ve seen this since at least 2004. According to Turley, the legal maneuver with the electors Trump tried to pull was bad legal advice, but that’s also not illegal. He further eviscerated the charges on Twitter"

That's not the indictment, its "challenging an election". Read Turley's comment again:
"The issue here is that there has been a slew of Democratic senators who have made similar points in fruitless attempts to challenge an election. We’ve seen this since at least 2004. According to Turley, the legal maneuver with the electors Trump tried to pull was bad legal advice, but that’s also not illegal. He further eviscerated the charges on Twitter"

You seem to put a lot more stock in Turley than I do.

Eventually there may be a trial and we will actually find out what they have on Trump or do not have.

I notice how the Prog Senators and Reps have acted like. They act like Soviet Communist party members of privilege. The proof in anything of authoritarians is how they act and live while forcing their agendas on others. We saw that with COVID. And yet the proletariat continued to genuflect to them. This is dangerous. Today's Progs would never have had any traction with the Founding Fathers. Hell, they would have been despised by King George during revolutionary times. They are dictators on the level of many despots in history. Only they have not exterminated their designated hated groups yet as we still have money.

I notice how the Prog Senators and Reps have acted like. They act like Soviet Communist party members of privilege. The proof in anything of authoritarians is how they act and live while forcing their agendas on others. We saw that with COVID. And yet the proletariat continued to genuflect to them. This is dangerous. Today's Progs would never have had any traction with the Founding Fathers. Hell, they would have been despised by King George during revolutionary times. They are dictators on the level of many despots in history. Only they have not exterminated their designated hated groups yet as we still have money.
You could have just "no" in answer to his question instead of a rant.

Forum List

Back