Trump violates the Espionage Act of 1917!

Donald is so fucking smart that he has erased any mention of the DemoRATS conv. From the msm! Is there something going on in Philly?...???Trump shut them right out and ALL talk is about Tump now....he's a genius when it comes to promotion!
I think you are mistaken. I just checked a few and the big story is the Bloomberg speech where he calls Trump a con artist and danger to America.

Unfortunately Trump didn't pay the msm to cover the convention from 9-12 as the DN C has done!

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

The FBI needs to begin its investigation immediately!

Are you claiming that Hillary had a "sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence" on her server? Wouldn't that be illegal?

intent idiota....intent.

and no. but thanks for your idiocy.

His intent was to do harm to his opponent by inducing an adversary to conduct espionage. Clearly a matter that should be investigated. The Justice Department needs to look into his statement and his intent.

This is a major national security issue! There must be investigations into Trump's Russian ties - including his communist wife. Her father was an official member of the Russian Communist Party - and maybe still is.
You are an idiot keep on proving it dumb ass.
Jeeze Gunny give the man a break. Trump has pissed off more than just a few people today with his insane diarrhea of the mouth.

Digital History

(b) whoever for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts, or induces or aids another to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence; or
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The stupid goof Trump has violated the Espionage Act of 1017. The FBI needs to immediately investigate the threat he made and how he induces Russia to steal Hillary's emails. I expect Putin will want to stay clear of the Lunatic now!

Are you claiming that Hillary had a "sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blue print, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing or note of anything connected with the national defence" on her server? Wouldn't that be illegal?

intent idiota....intent.

His intent was to do harm to his opponent by inducing an adversary to conduct espionage. Clearly a matter that should be investigated. The Justice Department needs to look into his statement and his intent.

:blahblah:

Digital History

intent idiota....intent.

His intent was to do harm to his opponent by inducing an adversary to conduct espionage.

He said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Those are the emails Hillary deleted. They're about yoga times and baby showers.
Certainly nothing to do with national defence.

What inducement did he offer? What aid did he give?
Take a Midol, maybe you won't be so upset about it tomorrow?

I thought it would take lot longer for Donald to commit a Felony. He did it today. If the GOP defends him on this, they also need to be investigated!
WHAT DID HE SAY?
Trump said in an early press conference, paraphrased: Russia, if you have hacked Secretary Clinton's emails and have her 33000 deleted emails... I encourage you to leak them, I can assure you, the Press will pay you royally for them...

I thought it would take lot longer for Donald to commit a Felony. He did it today. If the GOP defends him on this, they also need to be investigated!

So basically, anyone who points out how corrupt you liberals are...should be "investigated" by the FBI?

You folks need to get your stories straight!

Hillary claims that none of the 33,000 emails she had deleted were in any way important.

Now you're claiming that there are things in there that would constitute "treason" if they were released?

That's so absurd it borders on farce!!!

WHAT DID HE SAY?
Trump said in an early press conference, paraphrased: Russia, if you have hacked Secretary Clinton's emails and have her 33000 deleted emails... I encourage you to leak them, I can assure you, the Press will pay you royally for them...

You liberals are always claiming to be superior "intellectually" from us conservatives...yet every time, Trump makes a tongue in cheek remark...and he makes them quite often...you all take him literally. Why is that? Sarcasm too hard to figure out for you?

Digital History

intent idiota....intent.

His intent was to do harm to his opponent by inducing an adversary to conduct espionage.

He said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Those are the emails Hillary deleted. They're about yoga times and baby showers.

Do you think Trump believes they are personal emails? WE ALREADY KNOW that Trump claims they were not personal emails, that she deleted them illegally because they were govt emails she refused to give to the govt....corrupt hillary meme.

SO, whether they are personal emails or not, doesn't really matter,

Trumpty Dumpty BELIEVES/ believed they are government involved emails of Sec Clinton ....he said so,

AND this morning he asked Russia to leak what he believes to be Secretary Clinton's govt emails, to the public....and they would be financially rewarded for it by the press.

THAT is an UNFIT, UNHINGED man of lawlessness imo.

Digital History

intent idiota....intent.

Do you think Trump believes they are personal emails? WE ALREADY KNOW that Trump claims they were not personal emails, that she deleted them illegally because they were govt emails she refused to give to the govt....corrupt hillary meme.

Trumpty Dumpty BELIEVES/ believed they are government involved emails of Sec Clinton ....he said so,

AND this morning he asked Russia to leak what he believes to be Secretary Clinton's govt emails, to the public....and they would be financially rewarded for it by the press.

Whoa...so what you're saying is that people who thought Hillary erased emails having to do with government work were right all along? Which would mean that Hillary has been lying this whole time?

So who's "UNFIT"?

There's your problem, Care...if emails start getting released that show Clinton deleted stuff that was related to her job...then she broke the law...and then orchestrated a cover-up while lying repeatedly under oath and to the American people! I'm sorry but you're caught between a rock and the hard place that these Wikileaks leaks are most likely going to provide!

Digital History

intent idiota....intent.

Poor stupid Hillarybot, if Jim's dream of prosecution is to come true,Trump would have had to have reason to believe such things were on her server. If he didn't have a reasonable belief that such items weren't there, then Jim will be disappointed.

Digital History

intent idiota....intent.

Go back and read the law again, You're wasting your 3 wishes on that.

intent idiota....intent.

Whoa...so what you're saying is that people who thought Hillary erased emails having to do with government work were right all along? Which would mean that Hillary has been lying this whole time?

So who's "UNFIT"?
NOPE! Not even CLOSE to what I am saying....

I'm saying Trumpty Dumpty believes and has always believed, these emails have government secrets in them, believes Hillary is guilty and corrupt for deleting these emails and even said she belongs in prison for deleting them.

And with Trump believing that these emails have govt secrets in them, (even though they don't, trump believes they do) Trumo encouraged the Russians to release these govt involved emails to the Press and the Russians would be highly rewarded for them by the press.... He also is encouraging a foreign Nation, to get involved with an American Presidential election.

And THAT my dear, is someone who is unhinged and unfit to command and serve us.

His INTENT was to have the Russians release what he perceives as the Secretary Clinton govt emails.... he was crazy enough to believe that this gesture of his encouraging the hacking of our govt's Secretaries and heads, and is A-OK with Russia doing that....... is NOT Presidential...and possibly criminal...

The Don is DERANGED, a self centered, mental midget, unfit to serve this Nation....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digital History

intent idiota....intent.

Well, at least you admit it's your opinion and not something to be taken seriously. You Hillarybots seems confused when you hear that your opinion is not fact.

intent idiota....intent.

So who's "UNFIT"?
NOPE! Not even CLOSE to what I am saying....

I'm saying Trumpty Dumpty believes and has always believed, these emails have government secrets in them, believes Hillary is guilty and corrupt for deleting these emails and even said she belongs in prison for deleting them.

And with Trump believing that these emails have govt secrets in them, (even though they don't, trump believes they do) Trumo encouraged the Russians to release these govt involved emails to the Press and the Russians would be highly rewarded for them by the press.... He also is encouraging a foreign Nation, to get involved with an American Presidential election.

And THAT my dear, is someone who is unhinged and unfit to command and serve us.

His INTENT was to have the Russians release what he perceives as the Secretary Clinton govt emails.... he was crazy enough to believe that this gesture of his encouraging the hacking of our govt's Secretaries and heads, and is A-OK with Russia doing that....... is NOT Presidential...and possibly criminal...

The Don is DERANGED, a self centered, mental midget, unfit to serve this Nation....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...how does the release of Clinton emails that DON'T have government business on them hurt Clinton? How would they in any way affect the election?

The ONLY way it does that, Care...is if the emails DO have government business on them because that would prove beyond a doubt (like there really was any?) that Hillary has been lying all along!

Forum List

Back