Columbia Students Illegally Occupying University Demand Columbia Feed Them

If I had my way, we would machine gun every Satanic Biden/Obama toe sucker on site, no fucking mercy, these are the same cretins who infest this site and call you a Nazi if you embrace freedom and the United States, they are less than animals, if I had my way they'd all be machine gunned into fertilizer as the Nazi animals they are....

If I had my way, we would machine gun every Satanic Biden/Obama toe sucker on site, no fucking mercy, these are the same cretins who infest this site and call you a Nazi if you embrace freedom and the United States, they are less than animals, if I had my way they'd all be machine gunned into fertilizer as the Nazi animals they are....
No you wouldn’t.

This is something Creepy ASS Crepitus would do after he blows the Gas out of his ass...
I think you've confused me with tRump. He's the one blowing mass quantities of gas outta his ass.

Both ends, really.

I heard his new slogan is gonna be "If I don't shit, you must acquit!!""

This is the level of intellect of that generation.
I’m waiting for the D-Day comparisons from the press.

A few points to be made. These are mostly left-wing pot smoking hippies that are supporting Palestine. On the other hand, historically, speaking much of the pro Palestinian and Arab Arab rationalists have been Christians and secular. Hamas according to Ron Paul was created and maintained by Israel. Maybe it means western is not wanting to support Palestinians after all, if Palestinians are led by Islamic fanatics, they’re not going to support them

Hamas is also against free speech, and a point guns at Palestinians and force them on camera to support Hamas.

We are also being gaslighted by pro Israel elements in the media. Some 30,000 Palestinians have been killed and there are tempting to complain about supporters of Israel on college campuses being yelled at. What they do is they lie and say that jews are being attacked on college campus. Everyone knows though that a great chunk of the pro Palestinian protesters on US College campuses are Jewish.

The second point is why is this such a big story of the USA. Many college students are making these protests because they are influenced by the American media and all of the information about the war from Instagram and TikTok. Why is the American media and various social media platforms, not talking about the humanitarian crisis and Haiti or the many wars in Africa, or slavery occurring in Africa, which is just as much of an issue, if not actually more of an issue affecting more people than what has occurred in, Israel and Palestine

It’s obvious what’s going on a number of companies and individuals in America are making a lot of money with regards to the conflicts in Israel and Palestine and Russia and Ukraine.

Any response that is only inclusive of a few words or one sentence will not be responded to by me. I’ve made numerous points and if you’re only going to respond to one of them I’m not responding to you anymore and I’m probably just gonna have to put you on Ignore.

I asked you previously in a gentlemanly like manner what you were doing in the West Bank whether you lived with Jewish settlers or you were exploring the area as a Tourist and I did not get an answer. You did say that you were there in the Westbank to help build something or find something and I asked you what it was and you did not respond.

I would like an answer to my questions. I write this post in a polite demeanor …do not get me wrong I respect you. Also note that I will not respond to false accusations of racism or antisemitism. I took time and effort to make this post, and I want the same treatment in return.

Last edited:
A few points to be made. These are mostly left-wing pot smoking hippies that are supporting Palestine. On the other hand, historically, speaking much of the pro Palestinian and Arab Arab rationalists have been Christians and secular. Hamas according to Ron Paul was created and maintained by Israel. Maybe it means western is not wanting to support Palestinians after all, if Palestinians are led by Islamic fanatics, they’re not going to support them

Hamas is also against free speech, and a point guns at Palestinians and force them on camera to support Hamas.

We are also being gaslighted by pro Israel elements in the media. Some 30,000 Palestinians have been killed and there are tempting to complain about supporters of Israel on college campuses being yelled at. What they do is they lie and say that jews are being attacked on college campus. Everyone knows though that a great chunk of the pro Palestinian protesters on US College campuses are Jewish.

The second point is why is this such a big story of the USA. Many college students are making these protests because they are influenced by the American media and all of the information about the war from Instagram and TikTok. Why is the American media and various social media platforms, not talking about the humanitarian crisis and Haiti or the many wars in Africa, or slavery occurring in Africa, which is just as much of an issue, if not actually more of an issue affecting more people than what has occurred in, Israel and Palestine

It’s obvious what’s going on a number of companies and individuals in America are making a lot of money with regards to the conflicts in Israel and Palestine and Russia and Ukraine.

Any response that is only inclusive of a few words or one sentence will not be responded to by me. I’ve made numerous points and if you’re only going to respond to one of them I’m not responding to you anymore and I’m probably just gonna have to put you on Ignore.

I asked you previously in a gentlemanly like manner what you were doing in the West Bank whether you lived with Jewish settlers or you were exploring the area as a Tourist and I did not get an answer. You did say that you were there in the Westbank to help build something or find something and I asked you what it was and you did not respond.

I would like an answer to my questions. I write this post in a polite demeanor …do not get me wrong I respect you. Also note that I will not respond to false accusations of racism or antisemitism. I took time and effort to make this post, and I want the same treatment in return.
Gaza residents are the equivalent to Berlin residents of 1941.
Their silence is consent.

In fact, they are not silent, they openly express support for terrorism and racial genocide.

Gaza residents are the equivalent to Berlin residents of 1941.
Their silence is consent.

In fact, they are not silent, they openly express support for terrorism and racial genocide.
I’d like to have a proper conversation here. I’ve made quite a few points and I want your opinion on them.

Forum List

Back