Trump Used Sham Invoices To Pay Off Mistresses

I don't remember anyone calling for Obama to be impeached....
O'rly?

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Wow. The more evidence of Trump's ridiculous degree of corruption, the deeper your ilk go into the conspiracy woods.

Please, tell us more about how Obama is 'running a coup'. I just want to see how deep this rabbit of batshit goes.
Trump has not been charged with anything....and if you think the Obama goons are acting on there own you are retarded....watch them fall one by one until all the doors lead to Obama...the magic Kenyan.....

Makes no sense, Trump is President, why is he paying for silence? Cohen is making it up

Trump already admitted that the hush money payments were from him.

You're still following the old lie. Trump changes lies like most folks change underwear.

Trump’s company approved $420,000 in payments to Cohen, relying on ‘sham’ invoices, prosecutors say

President Trump’s real estate company authorized paying $420,000 to lawyer Michael Cohen in his effort to silence women during the presidential campaign and then relied on “sham” invoices from Cohen that concealed the nature of the payments, according to legal filings released Tuesday.

The payments began flowing in February 2017, soon after Trump took office, when Cohen approached Trump Organization executives seeking to be reimbursed for “election-related” expenses, prosecutors said.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

"B-b-b-b-b-but sham invoices are legal! I'm a certified election expert!"

"Look! A rabid Mexican squirrel!"

Is that illegal child?

It demonstrates an attempt to hide the transaction. Which will destroy 'but we did this accidentally and didn't mean to violate the law' claims.

So what!??? He's using his own money! This isn't like Congress using taxpayer funds to silence their Mistresses and Lolitas

Trump already admitted that the hush money payments were from him.

You're still following the old lie. Trump changes lies like most folks change underwear.
The man is trying to spare his family just like Bill Clinton did...remember hypocrite?.....

Trump’s company approved $420,000 in payments to Cohen, relying on ‘sham’ invoices, prosecutors say

President Trump’s real estate company authorized paying $420,000 to lawyer Michael Cohen in his effort to silence women during the presidential campaign and then relied on “sham” invoices from Cohen that concealed the nature of the payments, according to legal filings released Tuesday.

The payments began flowing in February 2017, soon after Trump took office, when Cohen approached Trump Organization executives seeking to be reimbursed for “election-related” expenses, prosecutors said.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

:CryingCow:

"B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

Is that illegal child?

It demonstrates an attempt to hide the transaction. Which will destroy 'but we did this accidentally and didn't mean to violate the law' claims.

The point is that if it wasn't campaign funds it doesn't matter. It is what it is, you got all excited yesterday for nothing.

Nope. Its an illegal campaign contribution.

One Cohen has admitted Trump instructed him and coordinated with him to make. With audio to back it up.

"If the American people have rock solid proof that a candidate lied repeatedly in order to win an election (a closely won election) then I believe that should be grounds for impeachment."

Karma just bitch slapped the face off Rambunctious. :lol:

Here's a blast from the past (2013) we should all enjoy:

If the American people have rock solid proof that a candidate lied repeatedly in order to win an election (a closely won election) then I believe that should be grounds for impeachment.

KA-BOOM!!!
Nice try dickhead...I've never posted in red in my life...how would you like to explain to the mods how you are changing quotes?.....

Who cares?.......America is great again....and getting even better....
Gee, a skyrocketing Dow and plunging unemployment did not stop you tards from screaming for Obama's impeachment for eight years.

You are covered in the stench of hypocrisy, and karma is bitch slapping you around every day.
Obama only suited deep state people and their lemmings

Here's a blast from the past (2013) we should all enjoy:

If the American people have rock solid proof that a candidate lied repeatedly in order to win an election (a closely won election) then I believe that should be grounds for impeachment.

KA-BOOM!!!
Nice try dickhead...I've never posted in red in my life...how would you like to explain to the mods how you are changing quotes?.....
Those are your words, hypocrite. You've just been busted wide open. :lol:

I just heard a Federal prosecuter say why Trump broke campaign laws.

and I aint tellin'.

Liars lie. It's what they do.

"I don't remember anyone calling for Obama to be impeached..." from a guy who not only posted he saw impeach Obama rallies all over the country, he called for Obama's impeachment himself! On a forum which was inundated with impeach Obama topics for eight years!

Busted. Wide. Open.

The best part is that the lying liar said a President who got elected by telling lies should be impeached!

Oh, man. It doesn't get any sweeter than that. :lol:

Forum List

Back