Trump Used Sham Invoices To Pay Off Mistresses

I don't remember anyone calling for Obama to be impeached....

Here's a blast from the past (2013) we should all enjoy:

If the American people have rock solid proof that a candidate lied repeatedly in order to win an election (a closely won election) then I believe that should be grounds for impeachment.

KA-BOOM!!!

Does what you "believe" matter? Good lord you get more stupid every day kid. Keep running ;) I will say this, at least you've learned you can't really hang with anyone who has even a modicum of logic. (Pssst, it's your ego, it writes check your mind can't cash)

Trump directed Cohen to make an illegal campaign contribution.

The contribution wasn't illegal - not reporting it they claim was.
That was almost a sentence! I need to run it through a Trump Tweet Translator.
Be careful of g5000 he will change your words in a quote.....desperate liberals are pieces of shit...
Wow. You just quadrupled down on your lies?

Holy shit! That may be a forum record.

"If the American people have rock solid proof that a candidate lied repeatedly in order to win an election (a closely won election) then I believe that should be grounds for impeachment." - Rambunctious, November 2013.

Link

KA-BOOM!!!

And you are 1 second away from being reported for being a whiny, lying little pussy
You are the whiny little pussy...how about we all start to misquote you....? oh wait you never post anything intelligent so it wouldn't work....

Trump’s company approved $420,000 in payments to Cohen, relying on ‘sham’ invoices, prosecutors say

President Trump’s real estate company authorized paying $420,000 to lawyer Michael Cohen in his effort to silence women during the presidential campaign and then relied on “sham” invoices from Cohen that concealed the nature of the payments, according to legal filings released Tuesday.

The payments began flowing in February 2017, soon after Trump took office, when Cohen approached Trump Organization executives seeking to be reimbursed for “election-related” expenses, prosecutors said.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

"B-b-b-b-b-but sham invoices are legal! I'm a certified election expert!"

"Look! A rabid Mexican squirrel!"

Is that illegal child?

It demonstrates an attempt to hide the transaction. Which will destroy 'but we did this accidentally and didn't mean to violate the law' claims.

The point is that if it wasn't campaign funds it doesn't matter. It is what it is, you got all excited yesterday for nothing.

Nope. Its an illegal campaign contribution.

One Cohen has admitted Trump instructed him and coordinated with him to make. With audio to back it up.

Nope. You are going to be disappointed....again. The only way it was illegal is if he used CAMPAIGN funds ;)

Who cares?.......America is great again....and getting even better....
Gee, a skyrocketing Dow and plunging unemployment did not stop you tards from screaming for Obama's impeachment for eight years.

You are covered in the stench of hypocrisy, and karma is bitch slapping you around every day.

It really doesn't matter what Cohen said, he was an attorney who taped his own clients. A real piece of shit.
Isn't it funny how Trump seems to hire whole armies of pieces of shit to work for him?

Hmmmm...

Mr. Cohen's duties with the Trumpster were very limited.

But believe me, he isn't intimidated at all by this low life.

Gee, a skyrocketing Dow and plunging unemployment did not stop you tards from screaming for Obama's impeachment for eight years.

You are covered in the stench of hypocrisy, and karma is bitch slapping you around every day.

It really doesn't matter what Cohen said, he was an attorney who taped his own clients. A real piece of shit.
Isn't it funny how Trump seems to hire whole armies of pieces of shit to work for him?

Hmmmm...

:laughing0301:

Hmmmm...

But believe me, he isn't intimidated at all by this low life.
Cohen has been Trump's personal lawyer since 2006, and served as vice president of the Trump Organization. He was also chairman of Eric Trump's charity and co-president of Trump Entertainment.

If anyone has dirt on Trump, it's Cohen.

And isn't it funny how many low-lifes Trump has hired to work for him? Hmmmmm...

So he took money from one of his companies to try to hide that he was paying off women to be quiet. Ok, but all this happened before he became president.
What part of "The payments began flowing in February 2017, soon after Trump took office" did you not see, willfully blind monkey?
What part of where is your proof you don't understand?
Dipshit claimed the false invoice payments were made before Trump became President.

Clear proof of willful blindness on his part.

How...embarrassing for him.

And now you are being willfully blind, too? Really?
Still you offer no proof just insults. Where is the proof? Not what someone said.

Makes no sense, Trump is President, why is he paying for silence? Cohen is making it up

He tried to get them to keep their mouth shut leading up to the election, it worked. Is it right to do? Nope, but it isn't illegal.

In paying them to benefit the campaign, yes...it is illegal.

Its an illegal campaign contribution totalling hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Again, how can Cohen plead guilty to something you insist isn't a crime?

Cohen has been Trump's lawyer since 2006, and served as vice president of the Trump Organization. He was also chairman of Eric Trump's charity and co-president of Trump Entertainment.

And isn't it funny how many low-lifes Trump has hired to work for him? Hmmmmm...
He won't be any good to Mueller because he has two stories about the payments....he is discredited and would not be a very good witness in any court preceding so put your little chub away....

I realize the link I put in the OP is longer than a tweet. I understand that is a daunting challenge to tards who want evidence but can't seem to hurdle the number of words that would require them to read.

Nothing I can do about that.

Cohen has been Trump's lawyer since 2006, and served as vice president of the Trump Organization. He was also chairman of Eric Trump's charity and co-president of Trump Entertainment.

He won't be any good to Mueller because he has two stories about the payments....he is discredited and would not be a very good witness in any court preceding so put your little chub away....
There are many, many witnesses to Trump's crimes. Not just Cohen. And there are records.

Keep dreaming, liar.

Forum List

Back