Trump Used Sham Invoices To Pay Off Mistresses

So he took money from one of his companies to try to hide that he was paying off women to be quiet. Ok, but all this happened before he became president.
What part of "The payments began flowing in February 2017, soon after Trump took office" did you not see, willfully blind monkey?
What part of where is your proof you don't understand?

Trump’s company approved $420,000 in payments to Cohen, relying on ‘sham’ invoices, prosecutors say

Cohen submitted monthly invoices and received all the monthly checks, according to the filings, for a total of $420,000.

“In truth and fact, there was no such retainer agreement, and the monthly invoices COHEN submitted were not in connection with any legal services he had provided in 2017,” prosecutors wrote.

Trump’s trust paid Cohen early in 2017, but according to Trump’s attorney, he personally paid Cohen the rest of the monthly invoices. The payments, as well as Cohen’s admission to prosecutors that he made illegal campaign contributions “in cooperation” with Trump’s campaign, present potential legal questions for Trump’s company and his campaign, experts said.

The special persecutor had Cohen dead to rights, so he made a deal with them. The Mule Team wanted to hear about Donald Trump, they said "Donald Trump did this, Donald Trump did that" and Cohen said "sure". But it was all lies.

Liars lie. It's what they do.

"I don't remember anyone calling for Obama to be impeached..." from a guy who not only posted he saw impeach Obama rallies all over the country, he called for Obama's impeachment himself! On a forum which was inundated with impeach Obama topics for eight years!

Busted. Wide. Open.

The best part is that the lying liar said a President who got elected by telling lies should be impeached!

Oh, man. It doesn't get any sweeter than that. :lol:
Okay I warned you....

Those are your words, hypocrite. You've just been busted wide open.
You are one second away from being reported for changing quotes...
You got busted, now you want to hide your crime. Go ahead. It isn't illegal to change the color of your quote. Those were your exact words. You can run, but you can't hide.

You're busted, hypocrite.

You got busted, now you want to hide your crime. Go ahead. It isn't illegal to change the color of your quote. Those were your exact words.

You selectively change the words...you are gone pal...

You got busted, now you want to hide your crime. Go ahead. It isn't illegal to change the color of your quote. Those were your exact words.

Nope. I posted your exact words. Too bad for you, hypocrite.

The link to your words is right there for all to see. You can run, but you can't hide.

You lied, and you were caught. Too bad, crybaby.

The link to your words is right there for all to see. You can run, but you can't hide.

I know you didn't....you have been reported...

So he took money from one of his companies to try to hide that he was paying off women to be quiet. Ok, but all this happened before he became president.
What part of "The payments began flowing in February 2017, soon after Trump took office" did you not see, willfully blind monkey?
What part of where is your proof you don't understand?
Dipshit claimed the false invoice payments were made before Trump became President.

Clear proof of willful blindness on his part.

How...embarrassing for him.

And now you are being willfully blind, too? Really?

Who cares?.......America is great again....and getting even better....
Gee, a skyrocketing Dow and plunging unemployment did not stop you tards from screaming for Obama's impeachment for eight years.

You are covered in the stench of hypocrisy, and karma is bitch slapping you around every day.

It really doesn't matter what Cohen said, he was an attorney who taped his own clients. A real piece of shit. If he does have any tapes that are incriminating , they are inadmissible. And so is any evidence produced afterwards, the Fruit of the Poisoned Tree.

In any event, I'm almost certain that Cohen, Mueller, Comey and Obama were in on this from the start, along with Stormy Daniels. A scheme to shake Mr. Trump down.

I know you didn't....you have been reported...

fake report

:abgg2q.jpg:

Who cares?.......America is great again....and getting even better....
Gee, a skyrocketing Dow and plunging unemployment did not stop you tards from screaming for Obama's impeachment for eight years.

You are covered in the stench of hypocrisy, and karma is bitch slapping you around every day.

It really doesn't matter what Cohen said, he was an attorney who taped his own clients. A real piece of shit.
Isn't it funny how Trump seems to hire whole armies of pieces of shit to work for him?

Hmmmm...

Yes, Trump directed Cohen to violate campaign finance laws.

And then Trump used fake invoices to cover his tracks.

A two-fer crime! Delicious!

I sure hope the 30 seconds Trump spent fucking Stormy was worth it.

Forum List

Back