Trump talking to himself as sanity questioned by experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump caught on microphone congratulating himself about his Trudeau attack

Donald Trump has been caught mocking press coverage of his decision to abruptly cancel a press conference, which was announced shortly after video surfaced showing several world leaders ridiculing the American president.

During the would-be private remarks, which were observed by multiple reporters in London, Mr Trump congratulated himself for attacking Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, who he had called "two-faced" after being seen in the video laughing at the US president.

He continued, referring to Mr Trudeau: "That was funny when I said that guy was two-faced."

Yup, you sure showed him old fella. More proof that Trump is a risk.
It was Trudeau that was caught masturbating in the hallways after Pres.Trump attacked him. But he has flipped the script so that Pres.Trump will not try to expose to the media what he was doing in the hallway. And so Hillary's news reporters backed up Trudeau story.
Trump hates Trudeau because Melania has the hots for him.

Donald Trump has been caught mocking press coverage of his decision to abruptly cancel a press conference, which was announced shortly after video surfaced showing several world leaders ridiculing the American president.

During the would-be private remarks, which were observed by multiple reporters in London, Mr Trump congratulated himself for attacking Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, who he had called "two-faced" after being seen in the video laughing at the US president.

He continued, referring to Mr Trudeau: "That was funny when I said that guy was two-faced."

If this is true, I would like to hear the hot mike recording, then it's not surprising to me.

I've watched 2 people from beginning to end with Alzheimers. This is classic behavior for someone with that disease.

I've seen several other signs. The slurred speech, slow walk, not good balance, having to be directed to a car right in front of him and many others.

I've been saying since 2015 that he was in the beginning stages of Alzheimers that actually shows symptoms for it if you know what to look for.

Talking to people who aren't there is very classic of the disease.

His father died of it. It's a gene passed from one generation to another. I believe trump has that gene. Just as I said I believed that reagan had it too. I saw many of the same signs with reagan that I've seen with trump. As it stands right now there is absolutely nothing a person can do to stop getting that disease if they have the gene.

He needs medical help. Mocking him and making fun of him isn't helping.

Odd how democrats, so desperate to remove Trump from office, have made no serious effort to prove Trump's health disqualifies him from being president.

Very odd.

The sanity of Trump supporters also needs to be questioned
STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

It was Trudeau that was caught masturbating in the hallways after Pres.Trump attacked him. But he has flipped the script so that Pres.Trump will not try to expose to the media what he was doing in the hallway. And so Hillary's news reporters backed up Trudeau story.
Trump hates Trudeau because Melania has the hots for him.

Just admit it fag, you'd like to suck off Trudeau.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back