Trump cancels news conference, lashes out at Trudeau after video shows NATO leaders mocking him

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I knew that the other story was a bunch of crock. Now it's time to slap sanction on Trudeau. Pres.Trump should not attend anymore meetings with Trudeau and his Globalist's buddies. He just needs to tax the held out of their countries until they are replaced.

th
th
President Donald Trump abruptly canceled his NATO press conference and lashed out at Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau after a video appeared to show several world leaders mocking and laughing at him.

A video that was widely shared on social media showed Trudeau, French President Emmanuel Macron, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Princess Anne, the daughter of Queen Elizabeth, apparently mocking Trump’s impromptu Monday press conferences at the NATO summit in London. Trudeau said he “watched [Trump’s] team’s jaws drop the floor” when the president made an announcement.
Trump cancels news conference, lashes out at Trudeau over video

Better yet. If Trudeau wants to talk negotiations deals. Pres.Trump needs to just send Al Sharpton to talk negotiations with him.

3ilzpj.gif

This stuff can't possibly be a surprise to Trump, can it?
They were asking Trudeau why he was late for cocktails.
He said it's because Trump took questions from reporters for 40 minutes.
Obviously nobody cared enough about Trudeau to ask him questions for close to an hour.

At least this is what the subtitles said they said. I couldn't make out a thing they were saying. They could have been discussing golf for all I could tell.

This stuff can't possibly be a surprise to Trump, can it?
All this is a learning process for the President. Trying to be nice to these Globalists is not the right move. You have to treat them like the rats they are. Even if the media comes in a says that pres.Trump was rude to our allies. These allies are not our allies. But they are the Global elites' allies. Trudeau has been kissing up to Pres.Trump so that he can control him. Because the others were not showing Pres.Trump any respect. That Trudeau comes in to be his friend. And so that it will put Pres.Trump on the spot if he denies any of Trudeau's deals. Every time Pres.Trump thinks over his plans. Trudeau will come in and say, "Remember, I'm your only friend". Just to make Pres.Trump to go along with it. Pres.Trump has some on his administration that are playing the same tactics.

Forum List

Back