Trump talking to himself as sanity questioned by experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Trump caught on microphone congratulating himself about his Trudeau attack

Donald Trump has been caught mocking press coverage of his decision to abruptly cancel a press conference, which was announced shortly after video surfaced showing several world leaders ridiculing the American president.

During the would-be private remarks, which were observed by multiple reporters in London, Mr Trump congratulated himself for attacking Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, who he had called "two-faced" after being seen in the video laughing at the US president.

He continued, referring to Mr Trudeau: "That was funny when I said that guy was two-faced."

Yup, you sure showed him old fella. More proof that Trump is a risk.

Yes. Everyone knows a remark of self recognized appreciation is a sure sign of insanity.

:icon_rolleyes: You must miss the attention you get, fat fuck!

Last edited:

Donald Trump has been caught mocking press coverage of his decision to abruptly cancel a press conference, which was announced shortly after video surfaced showing several world leaders ridiculing the American president.

During the would-be private remarks, which were observed by multiple reporters in London, Mr Trump congratulated himself for attacking Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, who he had called "two-faced" after being seen in the video laughing at the US president.

He continued, referring to Mr Trudeau: "That was funny when I said that guy was two-faced."

Running out of ammo? :bigboy:

Why the obsession with Trump?

Back to the old “mentally unfit” narrative.

Impeachment hearings not going so well?

obsessions and delusions and hallucinations------first do a VDRL to r/o
neurosyphilis

Trump tossed a turd into the globalist punch bowl, and stands in the way of the Democrats' attempted Communist takeover of the United States. We must be brought down for them to succeed.

The sanity of Trump supporters also needs to be questioned

Go curtsy your Queen and STFU about the country that kicked your bucked toof asses out of it, Timmy's Taint.

Don't the Brits have enough on their plate with Brexit and a pervert Royal family without worrying whether the President of the United States talks to himself?

Don't the Brits have enough on their plate with Brexit and a pervert Royal family without worrying whether the President of the United States talks to himself?
Its a concern to all mankind.I have no idea if these problems can be treated or that Trump can be made comfortable. The main issue is that somebody should be keeping an eye on him so that he cant cause any damage.

Go curtsy your Queen and STFU about the country that kicked your bucked toof asses out of it, Timmy's Taint.

cbe1c830f46b6bec29be553bf678baa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sanity of Trump supporters also needs to be questioned

The sanity of the American voter should be brought into question no matter their political affiliation!

Its a concern to all mankind.I have no idea if these problems can be treated or that Trump can be made comfortable. The main issue is that somebody should be keeping an eye on him so that he cant cause any damage.

You're correct Tommy... I mean you don't want Trump invading countries based on faulty intel, or using drones on countries that we are not at war with like someone insane would do...

( LBJ, Bush Jr. and Obama )

Or

Attack a country on the eve of his Impeachment vote...

( Clinton )

You are so correct and thank you for your keen observation...

( YES, SARCASM! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back