Trump talking to himself as sanity questioned by experts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump caught on microphone congratulating himself about his Trudeau attack

Donald Trump has been caught mocking press coverage of his decision to abruptly cancel a press conference, which was announced shortly after video surfaced showing several world leaders ridiculing the American president.

During the would-be private remarks, which were observed by multiple reporters in London, Mr Trump congratulated himself for attacking Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, who he had called "two-faced" after being seen in the video laughing at the US president.

He continued, referring to Mr Trudeau: "That was funny when I said that guy was two-faced."

Yup, you sure showed him old fella. More proof that Trump is a risk.

So basically, you have a video clip where Trump is not even seen in it, of garbled audio that you say Trump's voice is on somewhere in the background saying something I cannot even catch with repeated efforts, that for all I know was inserted by the videographer, that you claim Trump was commenting on some comment he made, that you cannot even see who he is talking to, so you conclude he is talking to himself, "congratulating" himself, and now try to make a thread about nothing questioning HIS sanity, Moonpie?

Donald Trump has been caught mocking press coverage of his decision to abruptly cancel a press conference, which was announced shortly after video surfaced showing several world leaders ridiculing the American president.

During the would-be private remarks, which were observed by multiple reporters in London, Mr Trump congratulated himself for attacking Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, who he had called "two-faced" after being seen in the video laughing at the US president.

He continued, referring to Mr Trudeau: "That was funny when I said that guy was two-faced."

The sanity of Trump supporters also needs to be questioned

The sanity of the American voter should be brought into question no matter their political affiliation!

We already know that the majority of Democrats are unhinged; maybe an exact per cent would be helpful or maybe not.

So basically, you have a video clip where Trump is not even seen in it, of garbled audio that you say Trump's voice is on somewhere in the background saying something I cannot even catch with repeated efforts, that for all I know was inserted by the videographer, that you claim Trump was commenting on some comment he made, that you cannot even see who he is talking to, so you conclude he is talking to himself, "congratulating" himself, and now try to make a thread about nothing questioning HIS sanity, Moonpie?
A group of prominent American Doctors are questioning his sanity. Rightly so.

The sanity of Trump supporters also needs to be questioned

The sanity of the American voter should be brought into question no matter their political affiliation!

We already know that the majority of Democrats are unhinged; maybe an exact per cent would be helpful or maybe not.

Percent is one word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just what we need.....more politically biased experts. :abgg2q.jpg:

I never heard of them before, have you? And what background do you have in psychology? Any? Because you certainly could use some serious counseling.

WTF? Are you off your meds?

BTW, how are the 2.5 million children that are going hungry in Britain doing? You seem to ignore that issue just as most of Britain does.

I never heard of them before, have you? And what background do you have in psychology? Any? Because you certainly could use some serious counseling.
I think they are better qualified than both myself and all the trump serfs on here.

I think they are better qualified than both myself and all the trump serfs on here.

No one gives a shit what you think. No credible doctor makes medical determinations from afar watching You Tube videos of a person they have never even met and spent 5 minutes around. This is purely political hogwash, as are YOU.

If three experts came out tomorrow declaring Trump a genius, you wouldn't give it 2 seconds of your time. So I'll ask you again: let's put the question to them: are they willing to back up their predictions by forfeiting their careers and a million dollars each if proven wrong?

Last edited:
Don't the Brits have enough on their plate with Brexit and a pervert Royal family without worrying whether the President of the United States talks to himself?
It`s important to know that a guy who has access to nukes isn`t crazy. We have enough on our plate allowing crazies, criminals and terrorists access to assault weapons we shouldn`t have to worry about whether the treasonous POS will use or hand over to Putin our nukes. His sanity is everybody`s business.

And violating their own code of ethics in doing so.....But the ends justify the means, don't they comrade?

Goldwater rule - Wikipedia

Don't the Brits have enough on their plate with Brexit and a pervert Royal family without worrying whether the President of the United States talks to himself?
It`s important to know that a guy who has access to nukes isn`t crazy. We have enough on our plate allowing crazies, criminals and terrorists access to assault weapons we shouldn`t have to worry about whether the treasonous POS will use or hand over to Putin our nukes. His sanity is everybody`s business.

Or give all of our spare uranium to Russians?

Or pull our eastern Europe missile defense shields that protected Ukraine?

Or declare himself more free to be flexible with Putin AFTER his reelection?

Or after bending over backwards to give Iran billions of dollars and a definite timeline to nuclear weapons?

Or pull prematurely out of Iraq so that ISIS could take over for two years before doing anything?

snzyw.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It was Trudeau that was caught masturbating in the hallways after Pres.Trump attacked him. But he has flipped the script so that Pres.Trump will not try to expose to the media what he was doing in the hallway. And so Hillary's news reporters backed up Trudeau story.

Of course you do because they tell you exactly what you want to hear.

Meanwhile you ignore the vast majority of mental health professionals and authorities who have NOT rushed in to echo the politicized bullshit of these two or three outliers.

Only witless buffoons in the little niche you have carved out for yourself as a troll put any credence in the putrid red meat you roll around in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back