Rest In Peace To The Victims Of Pearl Harbor Shooting

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Pearl Harbor shooting: 2 civilians killed and suspect dead from apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound

"A sailor opened fire at a U.S. Navy shipyard at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Hawaii on Wednesday, killing two civilian shipyard employees and wounding another before dying from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to a Navy spokesman."

So far all I have seen was that the sailor was active duty, he shot and killed 2 other sailors, wounded a third...and then killed himself....why don't these suicide mass shooters just kill themselves and pretend they killed a bunch of other people beforehand??

Another case of mental illness gone awry......

Pearl Harbor shooting: 2 civilians killed and suspect dead from apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound

"A sailor opened fire at a U.S. Navy shipyard at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Hawaii on Wednesday, killing two civilian shipyard employees and wounding another before dying from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to a Navy spokesman."

So far all I have seen was that the sailor was active duty, he shot and killed 2 other sailors, wounded a third...and then killed himself....why don't these suicide mass shooters just kill themselves and pretend they killed a bunch of other people beforehand??

Its too soon to comment because we dont have enough information

Anyone who does this is mentally ill...….we definitely can be assured its not terrorism because Trump would have told us by now....

If he was a white guy we'd already know his name, have a photo, and his entire history of supporting Republicans.

This is Military, so not like civilian shooting, and will be dealt with by the Navy...

If he was a white guy we'd already know his name, have a photo, and his entire history of supporting Republicans.
and if turns out he is a white guy....then what??

But thanks for bringing race into something that race plays no part in....

Thats why I said its too soon to comment

No, it is not too soon for me to say RIP to the victims, state the facts of the shooting as we know it..and to say anyone who will kill others and then himself is mentally ill...

unless you think killing other people and then yourself is indicative of normal mental health...

No, it is not too soon for me to say RIP to the victims, state the facts of the shooting as we know it..and to say anyone who will kill others and then himself is mentally ill...

unless you think killing other people and then yourself is indicative of normal mental health...

Are you a professional mourner?

Are you a professional mourner?
I know you are hypersensitive about shootings like these...calm yo bitch ass down, no one is coming for your guns...

If me offering condolences to victims trigger you so much -- get the fuck off the thread, pussy

I'd like to find out more.

IN my 20 years experience, I don't remember private firearms being allowed on a ship, (other than one for the captain), or in barracks.

I'm interested in where he kept it, up til he used it.

Hmmm. Hawaii's gun laws are among the most restrictive in the country, and military bases are supposed o be "gun-free" zones.

We need more gun laws.

Depends on who it is. They have to make sure on their story. They're busy with impeachment right now.

Evidently he opened fire with his military-issue M4 carbine and M9 Beratta. His last name was Ramirez, but no first name given.

Depends on who it is. They have to make sure on their story. They're busy with impeachment right now.
Still wondering why you brought race into a story that isn't about race....are you one of those identity politics people???

Well, this story is about sailors being killed for no apparent reason other than someone's mental depravity.....what does that have to do with race??

Evidently he opened fire with his military-issue M4 carbine and M9 Beratta. His last name was Ramirez, but no first name given.
Did you say Ramirez??

Tell Mudwhistle to get his lotion ready.....he apparently has a thing about finding out the person's race and stuff...
lotion.jpg

Did you say Ramirez??

Tell Mudwhistle to get his lotion ready.....he apparently has a thing about finding out the person's race and stuff...
View attachment 293359

Sorry to piss in your mama's cornbread, but Hispanic is not a "race." What makes you think the shooting was racially-motivated?

Ahhh, I get it: Everything is racially-motivated to you, right?

Did you say Ramirez??

View attachment 293359

Sorry to piss in your mama's cornbread, but Hispanic is not a "race." What makes you think the shooting was racially-motivated?

Ahhh, I get it: Everything is racially-motivated to you, right?

Like Tucker Carlson has been pointing out the last two days, the Looney Left sees and explains everything through the prism of RACISM OR SEXISM OR RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA!
And, he is 100% correct!

Forum List

Back