Putin and Assad caught mocking the red clown Trump

Ok Lit------trump did not know
i will write him, do you agree that putler is cuckolding trump very , very tight?

I, certainly see putler as a WHORE-----but I see Trump is a
"businessman"-------putting up a "businessy" front so that
he can engage in mediation ------even with whores

my friend, putler is the leader of crime cartel ozero , they eat such "businessman" for breakfast. trump does not know ( or knows?) who he plays with

sheeeesh gross ruskie corruption---------well, its news to me but I am
not surprised. I hope that Trump knows with whom he deals.........(?)

I thought he was an orange clown. Did they photoshop him?
A wee bit perhaps
Trump_bald.jpg

So the OP says Putin Hates Trump &
Fears Trump and that’s why Putin produced The Dirty Dossier to help Clinton and Obama and I agree.

And you calll that crazy?

Who’s Crazy?

You’s CRAZY!

Only Trumpers think that Trump is the personification of God on Earth. The remaining parts of the world know that Trump is a friggin clown. Trump is so stupid he cannot tell his friends from his enemies. Putin most likely thinks Trump is the biggest moron he has ever met.
Putin Hates Trump so much that he made a $13 Million Dollar Dirty Dossier on him to Help Hillary Clinton and Obama to rig our elections and then used that to rig investigations and coordinate a COUP against The President. So Putin's continued fear and hostility against Trump is to be expected.
Tree, Your a very confused old guy or just a mouth piece.

Fears Trump and that’s why Putin produced The Dirty Dossier to help Clinton and Obama and I agree.

Who’s Crazy?

You’s CRAZY!

Only Trumpers think that Trump is the personification of God on Earth. The remaining parts of the world know that Trump is a friggin clown. Trump is so stupid he cannot tell his friends from his enemies. Putin most likely thinks Trump is the biggest moron he has ever met.
Putin Hates Trump so much that he made a $13 Million Dollar Dirty Dossier on him to Help Hillary Clinton and Obama to rig our elections and then used that to rig investigations and coordinate a COUP against The President. So Putin's continued fear and hostility against Trump is to be expected.
Either I misunderstood or you did. Trump and Putin are and always have been supporters of each other. Trump out of admiration for a strongman leader, Putin out of a wish to divide and manipulate the united states for the benefit of Russion, and Don makes it easier. Putin is an evil dangerous force, whose ambitions for his country to reclaim the satellite countries in the methodical pedantic Russian chess playing methods must be restrained. Trump is not the man to speak out, much less restrain. Hero worship does not allow it.

That’s not what The OP said.

And Friends don’t blow up Friends Really Expensive Toys “MIG 25s” in Syria and slap sanctions on them, then strangle their number one Customer in Iran so that Iran can’t buy any more weapons From your Secret Love Putin.

Friends would sell 20% of our Uranium to Rosatom Putin’s Company and give $150 Billion in Obama Bucks to Iran to buy Obama Bombs from Putin so they can launch those Obama Bombs at Americans and Israel.

You are a Liar, and are an Immoral and Unethical Person.

Who’s Crazy?

You’s CRAZY!

Either I misunderstood or you did. Trump and Putin are and always have been supporters of each other. Trump out of admiration for a strongman leader, Putin out of a wish to divide and manipulate the united states for the benefit of Russion, and Don makes it easier. Putin is an evil dangerous force, whose ambitions for his country to reclaim the satellite countries in the methodical pedantic Russian chess playing methods must be restrained. Trump is not the man to speak out, much less restrain. Hero worship does not allow it.

Ok Lit------trump did not know
i will write him, do you agree that putler is cuckolding trump very , very tight?

I, certainly see putler as a WHORE-----but I see Trump is a
"businessman"-------putting up a "businessy" front so that
he can engage in mediation ------even with whores

my friend, putler is the leader of crime cartel ozero , they eat such "businessman" for breakfast. trump does not know ( or knows?) who he plays with

sheeeesh gross ruskie corruption---------well, its news to me but I am
not surprised. I hope that Trump knows with whom he deals.........(?)

update

"
It came out of nowhere. Even ministers in the Russian government apparently did not see their departure coming.

Was it a case of a new working year in Moscow - out with the old and in with the new?

Either way, Vladimir Putin, 67, had change in mind. With four years to go before he leaves office, and 20 years already served, it was clear he was planning ahead.

A new government, led by Mikhail Mishustin, a technocrat who turned Russia's hated tax service into an efficient operation, and the end of a man who has worked hand in glove with Mr Putin since he became president.

Dmitry Medvedev even filled in as president for four years, because under the constitution Mr Putin could not.

Mr Medvedev, the unpopular head of the United Russia party, is not going away, but his new role as deputy head of Russia's security council is far more behind the scenes.

"It's a golden parachute. It means he is in reserve, as the security council is Putin's closest inner circle - his own mini-government," says Alexander Baunov of the Carnegie Moscow Center.

Mr Putin is coming to the same point he reached after his second term, when Dmitry Medvedev deputised for him. But this time the president will not take a false backseat as prime minister. It now appears that Mr Putin's fourth term as president will be his last.

So what does he want instead?
On the face of it, it means more powers for parliament - selecting the prime minister and approving the cabinet, for a start. But that won't happen yet. Mr Putin has chosen Mr Medvedev's successor and parliament will have to ratify him.

As for any further powers for parliament, that is still unclear. "They'll be the same MPs, not much will change," says Sergei Goryashko of BBC Russian.

What President Putin is suggesting is a public vote on changing the constitution - the first such vote since 1993.

Image copyright Getty Images
Image caption Russians first got a sense of change in the air during Mr Putin's speech to both houses of parliament on Wednesday morning
One of the standout proposals is making the State Council a formal government agency enshrined in the constitution.

At the moment it is an advisory body packed with 85 regional governors and other officials including political party leaders. It is so large that when it meets it fills a hall in the Kremlin.

But Mr Putin clearly has designs on its future. One theory is that he could become a new, powerful leader of the State Council.

"The very fact he's started a discussion on the State Council is that he's maybe trying to create another place where power resides, where he can step above the presidential post," Mr Baunov suggests.

Mr Putin wants to remain in power, the question is how, says Sergei Goryashko. We are now almost sure he will not remain president after 2024, it is which role he chooses to fill. It could even be in his existing role as head of the security council.

Sam Greene, head of the Russia Institute at King's College London, believes that elites looking to secure their future after 2024 will "now have to play on at least three chess boards simultaneously" - defining the roles of the Duma (parliament),"

Konstantin v. Eggert @kvoneggert

By removing #Medvedev and proposing serious changes to the constitution #Putin started early transition. Russia's new political system - and new Putin - should be in place by 2021 latest.
What is Russia's Putin up to?

Putin and Assad caught mocking the red clown Trump. new its clear to even the lat trumpist what status has D Trump between his closest friends and his rule models

"he video, originally posted by a journalist for the Komsomolskaya Pravda, comes just over a month after multiple NATO nation leaders, including Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron, were recorded seemingly mocking the American president at a NATO summit. In the latest clip, Assad and Putin joked that Trump should follow in the footsteps of Paul the Apostle and visit the Syrian capital of Damascus.

"If Trump arrives along this road [to Damascus], everything will become normal with him too," Assad said, according to a translation of the conversation posted by Axios.

Putin then joked about inviting Trump. After Assad responded that he was ready for a visit with such a changed version of Trump, Putin said, "I will tell him," as both men laughed.

Paul, who is also called Saul, was a biblical figure who persecuted Christians. In the Book of Acts, he was struck blind by Jesus as he was on his way to Damascus to bring any Christians he found "bound" back to Jerusalem. Once he made it to Damascus, he was baptized and regained his sight before going on to preach Jesus' message.

The incident at the NATO summit did not concern any such religious references — rather, Trump's tardiness.

During a Buckingham Palace reception for the December NATO summit, Trudeau joked that Trump was "late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top," to a laughing U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Macron. Trump had held an impromptu 40-minute press conference earlier in the day in which he tangled with Macron over whether France would accept some "nice ISIS fighters" who came from Europe and were captured in Syria."

Not very harsh mocking. They seem to hope he will change. Maybe become more Christian?

Perhaps a lot was lost in translation?

Putin and Assad caught mocking the red clown Trump. new its clear to even the lat trumpist what status has D Trump between his closest friends and his rule models

"he video, originally posted by a journalist for the Komsomolskaya Pravda, comes just over a month after multiple NATO nation leaders, including Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron, were recorded seemingly mocking the American president at a NATO summit. In the latest clip, Assad and Putin joked that Trump should follow in the footsteps of Paul the Apostle and visit the Syrian capital of Damascus.

"If Trump arrives along this road [to Damascus], everything will become normal with him too," Assad said, according to a translation of the conversation posted by Axios.

Putin then joked about inviting Trump. After Assad responded that he was ready for a visit with such a changed version of Trump, Putin said, "I will tell him," as both men laughed.

Paul, who is also called Saul, was a biblical figure who persecuted Christians. In the Book of Acts, he was struck blind by Jesus as he was on his way to Damascus to bring any Christians he found "bound" back to Jerusalem. Once he made it to Damascus, he was baptized and regained his sight before going on to preach Jesus' message.

The incident at the NATO summit did not concern any such religious references — rather, Trump's tardiness.

During a Buckingham Palace reception for the December NATO summit, Trudeau joked that Trump was "late because he takes a 40-minute press conference off the top," to a laughing U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Macron. Trump had held an impromptu 40-minute press conference earlier in the day in which he tangled with Macron over whether France would accept some "nice ISIS fighters" who came from Europe and were captured in Syria."

Review.

Forum List

Back