Trump Supporters: Does Donald J. Trump Ever Lie?

Does Donald Trump Ever Lie?

• I support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies all the time

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I t hink he lies all the time

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Claiming that Donald Trump lies as much as any politician is obvious bullshit. Are you morons honestly trying to argue that?

special exemption for Trump? yes Trump has done no wrong. Trump is on a higher pedestal than your average politician..like supreme leader. Just my opinion
This is good stuff. I'm saving this for future reference.

Thanks for being honest...finally.

Sure he lies, exaggerates and spins tall tales. He's got you regressives and the media chasing your tails, all while quietly keeping his campaign promises and having a great time doing it. As long has he keeps his promises and appoints judges that will the use the text of the law and Constitution, I'm good with it, it's just his style.

If so, how much, and why?

Also, how much does it bother you, if at all?

I voted for DJT

If he follows the Constitution I will support him

If he doesn't follow the Constitution I will adamantly dissent.

I do not support his Muslim ban nor the Mexican wall.

I have respectfully let him know when I respond to his tweets.

Going forward? You spent a lot of time on this board since I joined telling us obie's lies weren't lies. So wouldn't the lax enforcement of the truth be your doing? Your sudden interest in the subject wouldn't be a change of heart would it?
Gotta link?

Sure he lies, exaggerates and spins tall tales. He's got you regressives and the media chasing your tails, all while quietly keeping his campaign promises and having a great time doing it. As long has he keeps his promises and appoints judges that will the use the text of the law and Constitution, I'm good with it, it's just his style.

There's one vote for pathological lying.

Percentage of what? The percentage of his exaggerated stories that have had an impact on me either way? 0%.
I see what you did there. Cute that you feel obligated to very narrowly define Trump's lies.

No. I'm asking about how much you find he lies in general. What percentage of the time would you say that Trump lies when he's speaking?

Since I had to spell it out.

Going forward? You spent a lot of time on this board since I joined telling us obie's lies weren't lies. So wouldn't the lax enforcement of the truth be your doing? Your sudden interest in the subject wouldn't be a change of heart would it?
Gotta link?
Come on man. You're an ardent democrat supporter that will go to any length necessary to defend them and willingly line up to attack the opposition. It's who you've been for ever. And you're going to come back with that lame shit? Own who you are, I didn't ask you to appologize for it.

I voted for DJT

Was his Muslim ban constitutional?

I voted for DJT

It wasn't a Muslim ban, why are you a liar?

Come on man. You're an ardent democrat supporter that will go to any length necessary to defend them and willingly line up to attack the opposition. It's who you've been for ever. And you're going to come back with that lame shit? Own who you are, I didn't ask you to appologize for it.
You made a specific claim. A very large claim. I'd like you to provide proof of it. Based on your statement, you should have ample proof. So why don't you take your own advice and own up to it.

Gotta link?

It will be just wonderful if the left attacks Trump so much that they just rip this whole country up from one end to the other.

Once again, liberals will flush the toilet that is conservatism, and progress will resume.
Not so easy is it? Trump is just the beginning. Wiping liberals from every hall of politics is the continuation. All liberals can do is burn it all down.

Trump hasn't lied about anything but he has been wrong due to not fact checking as it pertains to his election. He hasn't lied to me as it pertains to what he promised to do. The TPP is DOA ....AS it should have been, he is going to make sure the wall is built....AS it should be. He is trying to keep out muslim refugees until they can be vetted....and personally I wouldn't bring them into this country until they have exhausted every opportunity to assimilate into a country that believes like they do. Barrypuppetcare is going to die a slow death AS it should be..........I have got no complaints.

It astounds me that leftards have embraced the muslims when their agenda totally contradicts what the leftard clown posse holds dear. Leftards totally ignore what is going on in Europe. Has Trump lied to me as to what he promised he would do or try to do? Not one bit.

The fact that the leftard clown posse are losing their minds after they crowed about how the Hildebeast was going to win and that anyone that said otherwise was just "stupid".......my oh my....how I have enjoyed the leftard clown posse meltdown and it's only just begun.

I voted for DJT

I was simply reusing his words. The fact that you ignore his and attacked me for repeating the term HE used speaks volumes...about you that is.

There's one vote for pathological lying.

After the last 8 years you got zero room to talk hypocrite.

I voted for DJT

I was simply reusing his words. The fact that you ignore his and attacked me for repeating the term HE used speaks volumes...about you that is.

You lied. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back