Biden will debate Trump, but only if there is no audience.. (might give Trump a standing ovation!)

CNN devout Trump Haters Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will be the hosts of the two debates. So what we will see is a tag-team of Trump hating moderators cutting off Trump, "fact checking him constantly" while letting Joe read all his responses. And Biden will certainly be briefed by CNN prior to the debates as they have done in the past. But that's ok, Trump will win anyway. America see's through the bullshit.
Will Trump learn from 2020 and be more presidential and win voters?
Or will he be the same arrogant AH he normally is and alienate women voters?

A "no audience" debate? Sounds sort of pointless.
Actually, that is an excellent development. Should have been done a long time ago. It is too easy to 'pack' an audience with groupies....be they Dem or MAGA. The cheering for Joe or the hoots at Trump...or vice versa.....is too distracting and skews the messages from each speaker.
I think it is a great improvement.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I think Trump drawing a crowd of 100,000 in blue state NJ has Democrats shitting their pants.
I have read that it was closer to 19,000 than it was 100k.. per drone footage of the before and after.
Think in terms of his 2018 Inauguration crowd inflation.

Did you know in that 13 second "debate challenge" tweet by FJB that there were seven takes?

Gutfeld showed it today on The Five......He was right too.

I mean WTF.....The mean-spirited POS could not even string together 13 seconds worth of "challenge" in one take!
You'll love this one then.

Did you know in that 13 second "debate challenge" tweet by FJB that there were seven takes?

Gutfeld showed it today on The Five......He was right too.

I mean WTF.....The mean-spirited POS could not even string together 13 seconds worth of "challenge" in one take!
The entire Biden administration is FAKED up.

Will Trump learn from 2020 and be more presidential and win voters?
Or will he be the same arrogant AH he normally is and alienate women voters?
The so called debate is going to be RIGGED to the nines for Biden. He's probably better off not debating Biden because the moderators are going to be looking for a GOTCHA to take Trump out of the race, bank on it.

GOTCHA followed immediately by the pre-written gotcha MSM proclamations that Trump is kaput.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Biden will be given the questions ahead of time. His answer will be heavily scripted and he will likely either have an earpiece or notes with the answers to the questions. He doesn’t do serious press conferences for a reason. He is incapable of thinking on his feet.

The so called debate is going to be RIGGED to the nines for Biden. He's probably better off not debating Biden because the moderators are going to be looking for a GOTCHA to take Trump out of the race, bank on it.
GOTCHA followed immediately by the pre-written gotcha MSM proclamations that Trump is kaput.
Trump should insist on the moderators being David Muir for ABC & Kaitlan Collins for CNN. They seen reasonably fair, especially compared to hacks like Jake Tapper and George Stephanopolous. (Not sure about Wolf Blitzer)

Trump should insist on the moderators being David Muir for ABC & Kaitlan Collins for CNN. They seen reasonably fair, especially compared to hacks like Jake Tapper and George Stephanopolous. (Not sure about Wolf Blitzer)

These moderators will be heavily influenced by their employers. Why not have a moderator of Biden’s choosing and a moderator of Trump’s choosing? At the very least, if Biden is going to get a CNN reporter, Trump should get a Fox reporter.

The so called debate is going to be RIGGED to the nines for Biden.

There is a Cult Slave Chorus of boo-birds, whiners, complainers, and snowflakes.
Or so it seems.

I got a good laugh out of this. Biden tries to act like Clint Eastwood.. "make my day"

Then morphs into a weasel (oh wait... how can you do that when you already are one?) but anyhow he has all these restrictions he wants and one is not to have an audience!

LOL

We all know why!

No need distractions in the debate. All there really needs to be for a debate are individuals who will debate and a moderator. As P01135809 has a history talking over Biden in the pass, turning mics off is a good idea.

Forum List

Back