Trump Retribution Ad

Hitler fed off people's fears and hatreds too.
Yeah Hitler
7696 (1).jpg

Of course , and I hope someone else succeeds in both cases. Time will tell if we have that option. You're talking about the primaries. I wasn't. I was talking about the most likely eventual outcome and it's sad.
No, I'm talking about the general. I don't vote based on what the media tells me is most likely. I vote for the candidate I like the most.

Hitler never pleaded for cooperation on any of his agenda. He demanded it , just like he demanded loyalty ; sound familiar ? In America loyalty is still earned after years of service and dedication.
Hitler shook down plenty of countries while he was vp

trump is the biggest threat yet to our democratic republic. There's no denying that. I hope he gets the Republican nomination , he will have the biggest humiliation of his life when sane republicans vote for a Democrat rather than an insane trump.
Lol, no sane person would vote for a demented pedophile. Which proves your insanity.

What do you believe the house is investigating criminal Biden for? What product did criminal Biden produce that made all those countries give him millions of dollars?
He can't hang but for so long, and then he's got to go back to the think tank huddle in order to come back with another bull shite excuse to throw at you. 😂

What do you believe the house is investigating criminal Biden for? What product did criminal Biden produce that made all those countries give him millions of dollars?
That's going nowhere , like everything else trump tries to do. No truth to it just hatred and lies.

It's not going no where because democrat cultist turn a blind eye. But would rather go after trump over shit they made up. Or constitutional theories they they made up
Have you ever really listened to trump ? He spews hatred and lies all the time , worst yet he implicitly gets his followers to believe it's their own idea or an idea they share at least. What a con man and you fell for it. He dug his own grave.

It's not going no where because democrat cultist turn a blind eye. But would rather go after trump over shit they made up. Or constitutional theories they they made up
Democrat's are literally skating on political thin ice these days... They've jumped the shark with their agenda's, and it's bucking their ace's off like a rabid animal would.

Have you ever really listened to trump ? He spews hatred and lies all the time , worst yet he implicitly gets his followers to believe it's their own idea or an idea they share at least. What a con man and you fell for it. He dug his own grave.
Yes I've listen to Trump and what he says the cult media is not reporting it. They twist what he says or outright lies. I take it you listen to the cult media to hear my Trump said. Con man? That would be Joe Biden.

Yes I've listen to Trump and what he says the cult media is not reporting it. They twist what he says or outright lies. I take it you listen to the cult media to hear my Trump said. Con man? That would be Joe Biden.
Look you can remain the fool forever as far as I'm concerned but like I said out of trump's own mouth. Can't twist his own twisted words. He threatened the courts saying , " If you go after me , I'm coming after you ! " He likened Democrats as " Radical leftist thugs, vermin. " He demonstrated his true racist colors when he said , " It's poisoning the blood of our country. " Talk about being a dictator , handing out retribution and indicting all " my entire " don't speak well of him or his sanity. Calling Letitia James an animal , calling Eileen Carroll a whack job and threatening Mark Milley with death speak volumes for his lack of any character. If I gave it more thought I'm sure I could remember thousands of other statements he's made, all of which makes him less human than normal and not a good leader in the least. Wake up already. You're following a real totally selfish bastard.

Forum List

Back