Trump Retribution Ad

trump is the biggest threat yet to our democratic republic. There's no denying that.
Talk about a drama queen....But you loose any argument when you use the bolded above....All it does is show how un serious you are....
I hope he gets the Republican nomination , he will have the biggest humiliation of his life when sane republicans vote for a Democrat rather than an insane trump.
Get ready then, because day by day it's looking as though Trump will not only get the nomination, but will be your next President.....The question is, whether or not you libs will have learned the lessons of his first term, and work with him where you can, instead of just screwing everyone with another huge temper tantrum...

trump is the biggest threat yet to our democratic republic. There's no denying that. I hope he gets the Republican nomination , he will have the biggest humiliation of his life when sane republicans vote for a Democrat rather than an insane trump.

So you think they guy that followed court orders is a greater threat than the guy that ignores them, GOT IT! Go have yourself another glass of Kool-Aid child.

You keep trying to make him sound good while the words out of his own mouth tell a different story.
No, I think he sounds like a steaming pile of dogshit. But so does Biden. It's all pretty fucking pathetic.

No, I think he sounds like a steaming pile of dogshit. But so does Biden. It's all pretty fucking pathetic.
Agreed , but at least Biden isn't threatening anyone or the country as a whole. Poor choices this election it either one ends up with the nomination to run.

Agreed , but at least Biden isn't threatening anyone or the country as a whole. Poor choices this election it either one ends up with the nomination to run.
"At least" is killing us. Just say "no".

They're doing basically the same thing they did last time. Sticking with a shitty candidate and trying to demonize Trump.
They have nothing else left... They are that wrapped up in their created false narratives, and their newly protected agenda's at all cost, that it's making them the tyrannical tyrant's that they had to become in order to hold it all together somehow..

Link is to his lines of steaming piles of dogshit or are you just riding a fence ?

If no links, then just tell us something Trump said, and give your opinion on it. We will gladly respond in kind.

Link is to his lines of steaming piles of dogshit or are you just riding a fence ?

If no links, then just tell us something Trump said, and give your opinion on it. We will gladly respond in kind.
:rolleyes:

Pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth. I'm not gonna chase you around the denial bush.

If you like him, your business. But I can't respect that opinion. I always hated pro-wrestling.

In my book Biden is the lesser of two evils and at least he has redeemable qualities. trump has none.
Read my sig. Lesser-of-two-evils is an insidious con that's killing the country. I'll never cave to it.

Read my sig. Lesser-of-two-evils is an insidious con that's killing the country. I'll never cave to it.
That's your choice but your vote won't count. And with such a great threat coming from trump and the other fascist republicans there's too much at stake for me to squander my vote.

That's your choice but your vote won't count.
That's utter horseshit. By that reasoning, if Biden loses, your vote won't "count" either. Voting isn't a bet. It's expressing support for your values and policy preferences. The only wasted vote is a dishonest vote e.g. voting for a bad candidate because you're afraid of another bad candidate. And it's the exact reason we get worse and worse candidates from the two dominate parties every single election.

That's utter horseshit. By that reasoning, if Biden loses, your vote won't "count" either. Voting isn't a bet. It's expressing support for your values and policy preferences. The only wasted vote is a dishonest vote e.g. voting for a bad candidate because you're afraid of another bad candidate. And it's the exact reason we get worse and worse candidates from the two dominate parties every single election.
Maybe I misunderstood you. You said just say no to both of them. if they are the nominees , then that means you're not voting. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe I misunderstood you. You said just say no to both of them. Iif they are the nominees , then that means you're not voting. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Do you not realize that there are other parties, other candidates?

Do you not realize that there are other parties, other candidates?
Of course , and I hope someone else succeeds in both cases. Time will tell if we have that option. You're talking about the primaries. I wasn't. I was talking about the most likely eventual outcome and it's sad.

Forum List

Back