Trump Retribution Ad

Ameria is looking less civilized with each passing year. Criminals running amok while the government we are forced to fund sits on their hands. Millions of illegals jumping our border committing crimes, killing Americans with their drugs. Government jacking up the price of everything in their war on fossil fuels. It's mayhem.
America is becoming les civilized because for over 50 years now the Republican party has preyed on people's fears , resentment , prejudice and grievances playing to extremist forces so the party can win elections. trump wasn't the icing on the cake, now we have an entire generation of wannabe politicians mimicking the same vitrol. A nation cannot survive , let alone thrive embodying that much hatred and ignorance. It is detrimental to our democratic republic.

trump definitely qualifies for that. Unfortunately so do a lot of reasonable public servants like Biden , Pelosi and McConnell. Physical weakness should never be equated with mental alertness.

trump definitely qualifies for that. Unfortunately so do a lot of reasonable public servants like Biden , Pelosi and McConnell. Physical weakness should never be equated with mental alertness.
Well, I meant hospice for the country.

America is becoming les civilized because for over 50 years now the Republican party has preyed on people's fears , resentment , prejudice and grievances playing to extremist forces so the party can win elections. trump wasn't the icing on the cake, now we have an entire generation of wannabe politicians mimicking the same vitrol. A nation cannot survive , let alone thrive embodying that much hatred and ignorance. It is detrimental to our democratic republic.
Bull shite.... All I read into this bull shite post, is that you think that a certain group's push (through Democrat government force), into every nook and cranny will be possibly thwarted if Trump returns. Am I right ?

This is why I can't afford to buy anymore horses. When you morons get hard-ons over garbage like this what hope do I have?
Just think…if you and Stann weren’t unconventional, abnormal wack-jobs you’d get a boner over anything anti-Left as well. Pull your heads from your asses, get your shit right and become a conventional core American…this shit is so easy.

Well, I meant hospice for the country.
Although America is getting older it's principles are as strong as ever , it's just that the politicians only seem to speak about our weakness not our strengths. And the strengths far outweigh the weaknesses. If you are referring to what America used to be a white -majority nation , that ship has sailed. The white population's average age is 44. Generation Alpha, those born since 2010 are the last generation of white- majority Americans. Old people do not bear children. We must embrace what our future will be. To do otherwise is futile and counterproductive.

Forum List

Back