With ukraine basically lost Biden hands trump a know win situation

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
unless you want troops introduced.
Probably the way biden wanted it. Along with all the others that got their checks cashed.

In what way is Ukraine lost?

Probably the way biden wanted it. Along with all the others that got their checks cashed.

The Biden presidency is actually controlled by a Marxist oligarch deep state power grab with several politicians feeding Biden's TDS hatespeak with their demands. It's just a guess, but it seems to me that Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, President Obama, Chuck Schumer, are aiming to get the Hill Overkill Machine (HOM) with such ideas as President Biden's Insurance Policy dementia will protect him from his failure to provide for the common defense open border, his aggression to make people forget Trump's prosperity-creating Stock Market support and calling Trump voters "fascists" to prosper only the TDS that has gripped the press to rip off the truth from the American people with their daily hate-filled rhetoric of lies about president Trump to kill off his reputation chinese style, one prevarication drop at a time.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The only way for the U.S. to win the Russian invasion of Ukraine is for Biden to refrain from sending troops there, and then for Trump to stop sending money and arms. We have our own cartel invastion to turn around.

The only way for the U.S. to win the Russian invasion of Ukraine is for Biden to refrain from sending troops there, and then for Trump to stop sending money and arms. We have our own cartel invastion to turn around.
There is no cartel invasion here and trump won't be president to get anything handed to him. You guys predicted a trump win in 2020 and a red wave in 2022. Both did not happen. Nor will a second trump presidency.

That is not "we have won the war."
Thanks. You are correct. It's late, and I'm just finding one story after another that do not conform nor validate each other. And here's another:

"Fact Check: US military personnel in Ukraine as inspectors and security, not as combatants

There's so much clashing differences in reports lately like other Americans, I am thinking reports are not making sense as false narratives are now communication obfuscations, and who knows when reporters will actually report more truth than lies that cause political clashes.

I'll be back another time. I'm putting my achin' back on a pillow at this late hour on Christmas night. Merry Christmas to you and to all who are here at USMB on the most sacred holiday for Christians.

There is no cartel invasion here and trump won't be president to get anything handed to him. You guys predicted a trump win in 2020 and a red wave in 2022. Both did not happen. Nor will a second trump presidency.
Really?

Who do you envision beating him?

This is inevitable. It's a war of attrition where Russia is about five times more populous. It can only end one way unless NATO intrudes openly which will result in nuclear war. Time to close up the money laundry...let Zelensky run off to his billion dollar Mansion well outside of his nations borders...he's all set for life at this point at the expense of his entire nation.

You don't know shit about what is happening there you lying pos. You'd have to be there and you ain't, liar!

I guess you can include "don't get involved in a land war between Lesser and Greater Russia" as one of the three classic blunders. ;)

R.48420782748a2e0b20b38d10fe87cfcb

This is inevitable. It's a war of attrition where Russia is about five times more populous. It can only end one way unless NATO intrudes openly which will result in nuclear war. Time to close up the money laundry...let Zelensky run off to his billion dollar Mansion well outside of his nations borders...he's all set for life at this point at the expense of his entire nation.
Zelensky could have run two years ago, you moron. But he stayed despite Putin having a bullseye on his back. If the bullseye was on Putin's back he'd be hiding in his bunker in the Altai mountains.

Republicans are kicking Ukraine to the curb because that's what Trump wants. If he wins he doesn't want to deal with it because he's a fucking coward, owned by his buddy Putin.

Idiot, the war is nearly two years old soon. If Putin lost the war in the first week, why were we still sending Ukraine hundreds of billions of dollars?
"losing a war"seldom means the fighting stops and everybody goes home.

The Biden presidency is actually controlled by a Marxist oligarch deep state power grab with several politicians feeding Biden's TDS hatespeak with their demands. It's just a guess, but it seems to me that Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, President Obama, Chuck Schumer, are aiming to get the Hill Overkill Machine (HOM) with such ideas as President Biden's Insurance Policy dementia will protect him from his failure to provide for the common defense open border, his aggression to make people forget Trump's prosperity-creating Stock Market support and calling Trump voters "fascists" to prosper only the TDS that has gripped the press to rip off the truth from the American people with their daily hate-filled rhetoric of lies about president Trump to kill off his reputation chinese style, one prevarication drop at a time.
I can't believe how stupid this post is.

Things change over time, Mr. Slow Horses:
  1. www.nytimes.com › europe › russia-ukraine-warRussia Makes Small Battlefield Gains, Increasing Pressure on ...

Dec 22, 2023 · Published Dec. 22, 2023 Updated Dec. 23, 2023, 1:24 a.m. ET. Russian forces have scored small territorial gains along Ukraine’s eastern front in recent weeks, using their
You won't hear about Russian victories. You also won't hear that of the 100,000 deaths approx and 200,000 injuries suffered by Russia 80 percent of them were jail birds who were already out of the economic cycle. Not sure why this stuff is being hidden from us. I don't see what the gain is if they do hide it. Must be something.

Additionally while this war has seriously bruised the Russian economy it has not shut it down. That should worry the war birds.

Finally as the war grinds forward there will be a point at which Zelensky will have to send out school girls with rifles. It's getting close to that now.

It's amazing to me that people don't see what's going on. The Big Z has a multi-million dollar Villa hundreds miles away from Ukraine....a 1 to 2B swiss bank account....and they just bought the mother in law a nice little pad out of the country. How stupid does one have to be not to see it??

Zelensky could have run two years ago, you moron. But he stayed despite Putin having a bullseye on his back. If the bullseye was on Putin's back he'd be hiding in his bunker in the Altai mountains.

Republicans are kicking Ukraine to the curb because that's what Trump wants. If he wins he doesn't want to deal with it because he's a fucking coward, owned by his buddy Putin.
OMG.....so gullible. The money laundry is closed because we can't afford it anymore. The Coward is the idiot who shunned diplomacy in favor of destroying an entire nation while he ten folded his personal wealth. He's all set now....I wonder if the average Ukranians knows where their fearless leader is moving off to.

Forum List

Back