Trump Retribution Ad

The only reason Obama's administration ( 8 years ) increased the deficit at all is because he had to absorb the cost of Bush's Iraq and Afghanistan wars which he never included. Otherwise they would have had a negative deficit. Now, that's how to run government efficiently.
imrs.php

perhaps yes, but did the recession caused by subprime mortgage meltdown have more to do with it.

There is an Old Testament and eventually an Old Testament solution will occur as even if it is just a book as Progs say it is, it tells you what humans do.
Yep, tells what Mac does, and the results for what Mac does, otherwise if he decides to remain on his self-destructive path.

So did xiden and you commiecrats, dumb fuck!

Biden tells it like it is and works with Congress to get things done. trump believes he knows it all and tries to do things his way while constantly confronting and threatening everyone. America has a president , not a dictator. Especially not a belligerent fool like trump

So, you call people suckered just because they want cheaper groceries and a secure border?
Do you realize Obama and Biden built more new border wall than trump did. Over 100 miles of it , compared to trump's 56 miles. Groceries went up because of the COVID and shipping crisis ( as well as corporate greed ) . Thank GOD it's leveling out.Gas will never get really low again even though the. US is pumping more than ever under Biden.Just check the Fact check.

Do you realize Obama and Biden built more new border wall than trump did. Over 100 miles of it , compared to trump's 56 miles. Groceries went up because of the COVID and shipping crisis ( as well as corporate greed ) . Thank GOD it's leveling out.Gas will never get really low again even though the. US is pumping more than ever under Biden.Just check the Fact check.
Playing with time lines I see... Won't work, but you knew that Mr.Desperation.. 😂

Undoing trump's ill-consieved executive orders, trump total 220 , Biden has made only 130.
100 of which Biden signed out of spite. At least Trump's orders were legit and ground breaking.

Biden tells it like it is and works with Congress to get things done. trump believes he knows it all and tries to do things his way while constantly confronting and threatening everyone. America has a president , not a dictator. Especially not a belligerent fool like trump

Bullshit, xiden lies just as much as Trump, the only difference is you commies aren't keeping a running total like you did with Trump. Hell in that regard, xiden is no different than Trump, both keep repeating the lies that were proven false years and even decades ago.

Also, the only congress xiden ever worked with was the first two years when he had commiecrat majorities in both houses. Trump on the other hand never ignored supreme court orders like xiden has on student loans. So tell me again who's acting like a dictator? I could give a shit about Trump's personality, his policies were a ton better for the country than xidens.

So feel free to keep slinging the commie propaganda, the whole world knows better.

Bullshit, xiden lies just as much as Trump, the only difference is you commies aren't keeping a running total like you did with Trump. Hell in that regard, xiden is no different than Trump, both keep repeating the lies that were proven false years and even decades ago.

Also, the only congress xiden ever worked with was the first two years when he had commiecrat majorities in both houses. Trump on the other hand never ignored supreme court orders like xiden has on student loans. So tell me again who's acting like a dictator? I could give a shit about Trump's personality, his policies were a ton better for the country than xidens.

So feel free to keep slinging the commie propaganda, the whole world knows better.

trump is the biggest threat yet to our democratic republic. There's no denying that. I hope he gets the Republican nomination , he will have the biggest humiliation of his life when sane republicans vote for a Democrat rather than an insane trump.

It would be hilarious if Trump got in again. People would be as shocked the second time as Trump was the first time that he could actually sucker that many.
They're doing basically the same thing they did last time. Sticking with a shitty candidate and trying to demonize Trump.

They're doing basically the same thing they did last time. Sticking with a shitty candidate and trying to demonize Trump.
No one has to make trump look bad , his own mouth does most of the damage.

Forum List

Back