Trump Ready to TANK US, China, and World Economy

You stupid hick. There is a difference between 'proof' (which you were right about before) and an 'opinion' (which you are wrong about now).
'Evidence' does not have to contain facts. It can contain just opinions...DUH.
the definition of evidence

You hick. There is a difference between 'proof' (which you were right about before) and an 'opinion' (which you are wrong about now).
Which one of you is the sock?

Your words above:

'And there it is. The final cry of the loser...name calling. Debate over.'

LOL...first you says you are leaving. Then you cannot stay away.

Make up your mind, troll.

And if you have changed your mind - again - then I will ask again:

Where is a link to unbiased, factual evidence that Trump's tariffs could help America?
Who said I was leaving? I said the debate is over. Doesn't mean I'm leaving. Sorry to disappoint you. Now tell us which one of you is the sock. You both said the exact same thing, and you both have the exact same sig line. Did you slip and post under the wrong name?

LOL...so the debate is over and yet you keep talking.

Okaaaaaaay....that makes TONS of sense.

Not.

Well, here is the question again:

Where is a link to unbiased, factual evidence that Trump's tariffs could help America?
Why are you avoiding my question?

You stupid hick. There is a difference between 'proof' (which you were right about before) and an 'opinion' (which you are wrong about now).

You hick. There is a difference between 'proof' (which you were right about before) and an 'opinion' (which you are wrong about now).

Your words above:

Who said I was leaving? I said the debate is over. Doesn't mean I'm leaving. Sorry to disappoint you. Now tell us which one of you is the sock. You both said the exact same thing, and you both have the exact same sig line. Did you slip and post under the wrong name?

Not.

Jane, you ignorant slut.

Your words above:

Not.

Answer my question first:
Where is a link to unbiased factual evidence that you have a brain.

And if yes, where is your EVIDENCE from unbiased sources to defend this position?
Again, posting a statement from someone who agrees with me would not "defend my position" because IT'S A FUCKING OPINION! You don't seem to grasp that extremely simple concept.

You made an opinion - so now I am asking you to show an unbiased, factual link to defend that opinion.

But you can't - so you are trying to spin out of it.

Lazy, cowardly, stack of virtual excrement.
And there it is. The final cry of the loser...name calling. Debate over.

What are you getting so touchy about? I was not referring to you...I was referring to others 'in general'.

If you can do it - why cannot I?

You are just a troll who does little more then try to stir up shit. And now that I am asking you try back it up...you have nothing so you are running away and using the pathetic excuse that I hurt your 'wittle feewings'.

So not only are you a useless troll...but you are a pathetically thin-skinned one to boot.
Jane, you ignorant slut.
Hey, Rosha, why did you remove your sig line? The exact same one as McRocket?

Your words above:

Not.

Because I have not got a fucking clue what you are babbling about.

I have only one account, Susan.

Your question is answered.

Now you answer mine, please:

Last edited:

Your words above:

Not.

I have only one account Susan.

You mean where is a link to a left wing web site because you won't consider anything else as unbiased. So fuck you and your demand.

Your words above:

Not.

I have only one account Susan.

You mean where is a link to a left wing web site because you won't consider anything else as unbiased. So fuck you and your demand.

Okaaaay.

I was not talking to you.

But okaaaaay.

Have a nice day.

US trade officials say Trump's tariff threat is real - CNNPolitics

The top US trade negotiator said Monday that the Trump administration will be moving forward on President Donald Trump's threat to escalate tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods effective Friday.
Speaking to reporters in Washington, US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said China reneged on previous agreements over the weekend, derailing months of progress toward a detailed trade agreement between the world's two largest economies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Trade wars are good and easy to win"
The Experts Said
We Couldn't Have This Economy And Jobs
Without A Magic Wand, Either

All The Nay-Sayers Warn The Sky Is About To Fall
... Again
How Could They Know ??
There's Nothing To Compare It To
Because No One Has Tried Before
Except Trump In Europe And NATO, Too

Across The Board
We Hear This Is 'Broke', And That Needs A 'Fix'
Yet When Someone Comes Along
And Sets Out To Do Something About It
You Rake Him Across The Coals

Endless Hand-Wringing, Gloom And Doom
Is Your Safe Space To Remain Cynical And Miserable ??
Do You Really Want To Try For A Positive Change
Or Continue To Just Lay Around Complaining
Impotent To Change Anything
Wanting Everyone Else That Way Too

Make America Great Again
Is What He Promised
And He's Doing A Damned Good Job At It Too
Keep The News Focused On Anything Else At All
Because There's Over 20 Other Candidates
That Have No Qualification
To Improve On What Trump Has Done And Continues To Try

And if yes, where is your EVIDENCE from unbiased sources to defend this position?
Again, posting a statement from someone who agrees with me would not "defend my position" because IT'S A FUCKING OPINION! You don't seem to grasp that extremely simple concept.

You made an opinion - so now I am asking you to show an unbiased, factual link to defend that opinion.

What are you getting so touchy about? I was not referring to you...I was referring to others 'in general'.

You are just a troll who does little more then try to stir up shit. And now that I am asking you try back it up...you have nothing so you are running away and using the pathetic excuse that I hurt your 'wittle feewings'.

So not only are you a useless troll...but you are a pathetically thin-skinned one to boot.
Jane, you ignorant slut.
I didn’t know that I did. What did it say?

Jane, you ignorant slut.
You removed it but you don't know what it said? Sure.

Jane, you ignorant slut.

S.J. - the paranoid idiot who seems to have nothing better to do with his life - thinks you and I are the same person. He thinks I have two accounts and that you are my second account.

I told him he is nuts - but he still is obsessed with this nonsense.

Why he gives a shit either way is beyond me.

LOL.

I guess the OP would prefer to bend over and get his ass reamed by the Chinese.

China is our largest goods trading partner with $659.8 billion in total. What is your realistic alternative? Do you have one, or are you just shouting at the sky?

Trump is an idiot. He thinks those tariffs are paid by the Chinese.

No, they will be paid by idiots like YOU who will continue to buy Chinese crap. The rest of us will realize that for only slightly more, we can now buy good american products made by hard working Americans.

This 'rest of us' bullshit is just a fucking talking point for nitwits. You don't realize paying 'slightly more' tends to be a 50% markup for fully 'American Made' in certain industries. Your 'only buy American' pipe dream doesn't reflect reality. This isn't 1960, moron. Most of the things you buy today are made with materials from China. Most garments are made in China. Our cars are made from Chinese steel. The quartz on kitchen countertops is Chinese made. Our tech comes from some resources that you can only find in China.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Jane, you ignorant slut.
You removed it but you don't know what it said? Sure.
I have no idea. What did it say? If it’s good, I’ll put it back up.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

OK, Tex.

nmtumbleweeds.0.gif

The one thing you said that was true is that yes, there are a few certain vital minerals needed in the technology industry where China is the only source.

Glad you agree it isn't 1960 anymore. Wasn't sure you noticed.

China is our largest goods trading partner with $659.8 billion in total. What is your realistic alternative? Do you have one, or are you just shouting at the sky?
Our tariffs on their goods should be the same as their tariffs on ours. What's yours, to keep letting them fuck us?

Our tariffs on their goods should be the same as their tariffs on ours. What's yours, to keep letting them fuck us?

And where is your link to an unbiased source of all the present tariffs that China has on US imported goods?

I doubt you have a clue exactly what China tariffs and to what extent.

Those tariffs are designed to help bring manufacturing back to America. A small amount of growth is sacrificed for it. We were sold a bill of goods that service jobs would replace manufacturing with all of the trade deals. But the service jobs petered out at a lower salary.

You mean like all those coal jobs he said would come back? They haven't, and tariffs are costing our citizens a fortune.
There are reasons for everything in energy. Progs crapping on white people in rural areas caused this. The reason for tariffs is to attempt to bring manufacturing jobs back here. So Trump takes a small amount of growth and uses tariffs to help being it about. Frankly it is time to invest in the rural areas and stop kizzin the azzes of urban areas. They are so 20th century and moving investment onto smaller cities, towns and communities in the rural areas is so more evolved in the 21st century. Building all of those high rises to push paperwork is a waste of productivity and is insane. Of course Progs wil end this by themselves as they force the minions into physical labor as their programs and agendas will fail when forced on us all.

Those tariffs are designed to help bring manufacturing back to America. A small amount of growth is sacrificed for it. We were sold a bill of goods that service jobs would replace manufacturing with all of the trade deals. But the service jobs petered out at a lower salary.

You mean like all those coal jobs he said would come back? They haven't, and tariffs are costing our citizens a fortune.
There are reasons for everything in energy. Progs crapping on white people in rural areas caused this. The reason for tariffs is to attempt to bring manufacturing jobs back here. So Trump takes a small amount of growth and uses tariffs to help being it about. Frankly it is time to invest in the rural areas and stop kizzin the azzes of urban areas. They are so 20th century and moving investment onto smaller cities, towns and communities in the rural areas is so more evolved in the 21st century. Building all of those high rises to push paperwork is a waste of productivity and is insane. Of course Progs wil end this by themselves as they force the minions into physical labor as their programs and agendas will fail when forced on us all.

How are you going to bring manufacturing jobs back to America when the average, American manufacturing worker gets paid over 4 times what the average Chinese manufacturing worker gets paid?

What corporation in their right mind is going to set up manufacturing in a place where their manufacturing costs are FAR higher then in other places they can set them up (all other things being equal?

None - that is how many.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back