How AMERICAN CAPITALISM can help us address at least two major issues

So Forbes Magazine is a DNC misinformation tool?

Really?

And I know that Trump's tariffs raised the price of Canadian lumber which made new home construction unaffordable for lots of people

How did Russia manipulate those tariffs on Canada?
sure, they're all over the fking place on either side. If you haven't figured that out, you're behind an eight ball.

sure, they're all over the fking place on either side. If you haven't figured that out, you're behind an eight ball.
I suppose you think Mises.org is a DNC propaganda misinformation machine too right?

I am not a karen telling libs what to do

You are

I'm not telling you what do do.

You can do whatever the fuck you want. In fact make sure you spend more than you make every month so the economy will BOOM.

I'm not telling you what do do.

You can do whatever the fuck you want. In fact make sure you spend more than you make every month so the economy will BOOM.
You were lecturing everyone else about how to spend their money while flushing your own money down the toilet buying drugs to get high

You were lecturing everyone else about how to spend their money while flushing your own money down the toilet buying drugs to get high
That's what we do here we give our opinions.

You do it all the time.

Now go out and practice what you preach and spend more than you make so you can boost the economy.

Oh and just so you know my current stash of weed was grown right in my own back yard and I have a bunch more hanging in my shed to trim.

You do it all the time.

Now go out and practice what you preach and spend more than you make so you can boost the economy.
Like the man said, people in glass houses should not throw rocks

You do it all the time.

just so you know my current stash of weed was grown right in my own back yard and I have a bunch more hanging in my shed to trim.

Cool theories…I’m guessing smarter people than you have considered said theories and decided real world practice gets in the way of the neat theories.
Why not finish the wall, use drone technology to guard it and conduct another Operation Wetback within our borders? Tell Mexico to fuck themselves.
Why not use Taiwan, Hong Kong, India for products that must be imported?
#RittenhouseForPresident2036
Smarter people than Mac? So 99% of the population? His diatribe is utter nonsense

I‘d like to propose the following….
A ShaQuita Alert
A Guadalupe Alert
The ‘Amber Alert’ just sounds way too white and it hurts my feelings.

So Forbes Magazine is a DNC misinformation tool?

Really?

And I know that Trump's tariffs raised the price of Canadian lumber which made new home construction unaffordable for lots of people

How did Russia manipulate those tariffs on Canada?
The price of lumber is only a fraction of the cost of a new home

Every little bit helps or hurts but dont get carried away

The price of lumber is only a fraction of the cost of a new home

Every little bit helps or hurts but dont get carried away

Do you know how much construction costs have gone up ?

Lumber is about 20% of the total cost and along with millwork makes up the 2 largest material costs and with labor these 3 are 60% of building costs

between 2016 and 2019 lumber prices rose 93% from their rock bottom prices an the middle of 2013

There's been a drop recently but it's still up.

Forum List

Back