How AMERICAN CAPITALISM can help us address at least two major issues

Why do we need to do that?
How is China or the Chinese fucking America/Americans over?
Arenā€™t Mexico and Mexicanā€™s fucking Americans in the ass all day everyday?
We need to tell Mexico to fuck itself.
Check out all these Chinese people fucking us over. (See link)

The ā€œAMERICASā€ā€¦ā€¦WTF is that? Mexico is not North Americaā€¦FUCK THEM!

Americaā€™s number one adversary/worst enemy is Mexico and everybody not brown knows it.

Hell yeahā€¦lets pay the disgusting cockroaches to not fuck us over. Shit, why donā€™t we pay Russia to not fuck over Ukraine while weā€™re at it.
Weirdā€¦none of the bleeding heart globalists dare refute my postā€¦.hmmm, I wonder why?

Unkotare
dblack
Mac1958

Mac's apolitical and capitalist approach to two separate large problems:

THE ISSUE: China
THE PROBLEM: China's increasing wealth and influence, financed largely by our insatiable appetite for cheap stuff, presents a profound global, geopolitical threat not only to America, but to the rest of the free world. And by all appearances, they're just getting started, confident that we'll continue to not only continue buying their goods, but also that we'll continue to sell them Treasury Bonds because of the unwillingness of both of our parties to keep our budget balanced.

THE ISSUE: The Southern Border
THE PROBLEM: Desperate for jobs and family security in countries that have been largely destroyed by the money and corruption of the drug cartels we support because of our insatiable appetite for illegal drugs, thousands of Central and South Americans are taking huge risks to find a way into America.

THE CAPITALIST APPROACH: Expand and re-focus American capitalism to the safer Central and South American countries such as Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil and Peru (for starters), creating a low-end manufacturing and trade behemoth that would not only allow us to tell China to go fuck themselves, but would also create enormous job and wealth growth in Central and South America, allowing families there to thrive and remain in the countries they love, taking significant pressure off of our border. Make "The Americas" the world's most powerful and flexible trade juggernaut.

The steps:
  1. Create a GSE (Government-Sponsored Enterprise) to oversee the plan, primarily to (a) create a safety/security buffer for American companies/employers in that region, making it clear to anyone (such as cartels) that an attack on this plan is an attack on America, and (b) to provide seed funding if needed.
  2. Forge agreements with willing Central and South American countries in which they are provided partial ownership (via stock equity) in these enterprises, with the obvious return being not only the growth in equity, but the huge increase in both domestic income tax receipts and social stability.
  3. Assist (if needed) American companies in building low-end manufacturing facilities in partner countries to replace the Chinese cheap manufactured products we crave without damaging or disrupting operations or profits in the USA. Any assistance would be in the form of bonds, which would provide a small long-term profit for the US government and pay for the GSE's.
Three to five years for this to come together, max.

And, in the thread title, I used the term "at least two major issues". Seems to me that, if we got a little lucky, the prosperity this plan would create might spread in Central and South America, giving those people (and more importantly, governments) inspiration to help us in going after the cartels, creating a momentum for them, and us. The "War on Drugs" has been a farce. This would be a new approach.

Maybe American Capitalism can do something like this. If we keep the fucking politics out of it.

Perfect? Of course not. Do you prefer the status quo?

THE PROBLEM: China's increasing wealth and influence, financed largely by our insatiable appetite for cheap stuff, presents a profound global, geopolitical threat not only to America, but to the rest of the free world. And by all appearances, they're just getting started, confident that we'll continue to not only continue buying their goods, but also that we'll continue to sell them Treasury Bonds because of the unwillingness of both of our parties to keep our budget balanced.

THE PROBLEM: Desperate for jobs and family security in countries that have been largely destroyed by the money and corruption of the drug cartels we support because of our insatiable appetite for illegal drugs, thousands of Central and South Americans are taking huge risks to find a way into America.

THE CAPITALIST APPROACH: Expand and re-focus American capitalism to the safer Central and South American countries such as Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil and Peru (for starters), creating a low-end manufacturing and trade behemoth that would not only allow us to tell China to go fuck themselves, but would also create enormous job and wealth growth in Central and South America, allowing families there to thrive and remain in the countries they love, taking significant pressure off of our border. Make "The Americas" the world's most powerful and flexible trade juggernaut.

The steps:
  1. Create a GSE (Government-Sponsored Enterprise) to oversee the plan, primarily to (a) create a safety/security buffer for American companies/employers in that region, making it clear to anyone (such as cartels) that an attack on this plan is an attack on America, and (b) to provide seed funding if needed.
  2. Forge agreements with willing Central and South American countries in which they are provided partial ownership (via stock equity) in these enterprises, with the obvious return being not only the growth in equity, but the huge increase in both domestic income tax receipts and social stability.
  3. Assist (if needed) American companies in building low-end manufacturing facilities in partner countries to replace the Chinese cheap manufactured products we crave without damaging or disrupting operations or profits in the USA. Any assistance would be in the form of bonds, which would provide a small long-term profit for the US government and pay for the GSE's.

And, in the thread title, I used the term "at least two major issues". Seems to me that, if we got a little lucky, the prosperity this plan would create might spread in Central and South America, giving those people (and more importantly, governments) inspiration to help us in going after the cartels, creating a momentum for them, and us. The "War on Drugs" has been a farce. This would be a new approach.

Maybe American Capitalism can do something like this. If we keep the fucking politics out of it.

The part you miss is the folks running your party do not like free enterprise at all. They are about accruing and confiscating as much money and power for themselves as possible.

The steps:

I like to call it "the high price of cheap shit".

Another Trumpster who is ignorant of my politics, simply because I oppose cults.
IMG_1536.jpeg

So better to buy junk you're just going to throw away in a year right?
If you are serious about telling others what to do then support policies in either party that return manufacturing from china and mexico

And welfare reform that denies free money to able bodied adults

If you are serious about telling others what to do then support policies in either party that return manufacturing from china and mexico

And welfare reform that denies free money to able bodied adults

I support not participating in rampant mindless consumerism.

Pinch your own pennies, starting with not wasting them on pot and other mind numbing drugs that fund the drug smugglers

I buy my weed from legal state sanctioned dispensaries. And that's the only drug I use besides alcohol and that's legal too.

How exactly did Russia manipulate Trump's tariffs?
through the DNC impeachments and media push of misinformation. That's how. Tariffs happened under Trump. He did it. all people did was report fake information about them. It didn't cost the americans a fking dime other than a price on a product. No taxes were displaced due to them. That was in with the russia russia misinformation.

through the DNC impeachments and media push of misinformation. That's how. Tariffs happened under Trump. He did it. all people did was report fake information about them. It didn't cost the americans a fking dime other than a price on a product. No taxes were displaced due to them. That was in with the russia russia misinformation.
So Forbes Magazine is a DNC misinformation tool?

Really?

And I know that Trump's tariffs raised the price of Canadian lumber which made new home construction unaffordable for lots of people

How did Russia manipulate those tariffs on Canada?

Forum List

Back