Trump Ready to TANK US, China, and World Economy

The market closed at over 400 points down today.

Wonder what is gonna happen by Friday? Because Trump said that if China didn't make better trade deals by Friday, he's gonna up the tariffs from 10 to 25 percent.

Gonna be interesting to see what the market does the rest of this week, and even more interesting to see what it does if Trump increases tariffs on China.

Trump is an idiot. He thinks those tariffs are paid by the Chinese.
You’re starting to get it!
Now think about that when you lefties talk about corporations and fair share and all of that bullshit.

But corporations are actually stuffing all that extra free money in their pockets.
What free money ? They earn it .

They didn't earn those massive tax breaks and grants they have become so used to.
It’s their own money that’s being taxed. Duh.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

So...you are advocating the removal of voting rights for anyone who votes in a way you disapprove of?

I knew it...Trumpbots HATE the Constitution.

That makes them un-American.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Damn right it's real. So what? It almost puts America's crazy old uncle in the tank when he claims that China is a pushover.

Now think about that when you lefties talk about corporations and fair share and all of that bullshit.

But corporations are actually stuffing all that extra free money in their pockets.

They didn't earn those massive tax breaks and grants they have become so used to.

So...you are advocating the removal of voting rights for anyone who votes in a way you disapprove of?

So noted.

Have a nice day.

You got that wrong. Liberal assholes don’t like the constitution. They want to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So noted.

Have a nice day.

You got that wrong. Liberal assholes don’t like the constitution. They want to change it.

There are tens of millions of liberals and you don't know 99.99+% of them. So you cannot possibly know whether they like or dislike anything.

Shit...do you Trumpbots even know what a school is?

We are done here...you are too ignorant to waste my time on.

Have a nice day.

So noted.

Have a nice day.
It’s a facetious request suggesting the unqualifying intellect of democrats.

I guess the OP would prefer to bend over and get his ass reamed by the Chinese.
Maybe Trump should learn from his predecessor and go on a Nobel Prize winning America sucks apology tour to China. Yup, that should do it.
Trump's whole campaign was "America sucks" -- which is why he felt it needed to be great again....

He made hats and everything talking about how much America sucks...you don't remember?
How has life changed in your slum?

So noted.

Have a nice day.

There are tens of millions of liberals and you don't know 99.99+% of them. So you cannot possibly know whether they like or dislike anything.

Have a nice day.

Most of you moron liberals are on here spewing the same shit you do. I didn’t know Walmart sold GED’s to you liberal assholes. Have a shit day and rot in your crap land.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Oh by the way. I know more liberals then you ever will. I live in shit NJ, next to the biggest shit hole of liberals, next to Connecticut and then Massachusetts. Also you liberals want to change the vote to a popular vote so you have a chance at winning an election and then there is the second amendment you pussy’s want to trample on. Like I said. Go back and get a real GED asshole.

So a) you did not say 'in general', moron. You referred to me by name. LOL.
Because I was talking to YOU.
First, you ask me a specific question. Then when I call you on it...you call it 'general' to spin out of it. So...like I thought...you have not got the guts to admit when you are wrong. So noted.
Now THAT'S what I would call "spin". A child could comprehend my response better than you.
so you can provide no link that provides the slightest shred of unbiased evidence that Trump's tariffs will be good for America.
Just as I guaranteed.
Obviously you did not read (or understand) my last post where I explained to you that one cannot "prove" an opinion. You truly are desperate to save face, aren't you?
Do you think the Trump tariffs are good for America...yes or no?
Overall, and in the long run, YES. China should not be allowed to continue to fuck us in the ass, even if it causes some temporary discomfort.. Is that plain enough for your limited intelligence?
And if yes, where is your EVIDENCE from unbiased sources to defend this position?
Again, posting a statement from someone who agrees with me would not "defend my position" because IT'S A FUCKING OPINION! You don't seem to grasp that extremely simple concept.
Lazy, cowardly, stack of virtual excrement.
And there it is. The final cry of the loser...name calling. Debate over.

And if yes, where is your EVIDENCE from unbiased sources to defend this position?
Again, posting a statement from someone who agrees with me would not "defend my position" because IT'S A FUCKING OPINION! You don't seem to grasp that extremely simple concept.
You stupid hick. There is a difference between 'proof' (which you were right about before) and an 'opinion' (which you are wrong about now).
'Evidence' does not have to contain facts. It can contain just opinions...DUH.
the definition of evidence

You made an opinion - so now I am asking you to show an unbiased, factual link to defend that opinion.

But you can't - so you are trying to spin out of it.

Lazy, cowardly, stack of virtual excrement.

What are you getting so touchy about? I was not referring to you...I was referring to others 'in general'.

If you can do it - why cannot I?

You are just a troll who does little more then try to stir up shit. And now that I am asking you try back it up...you have nothing so you are running away and using the pathetic excuse that I hurt your 'wittle feewings'.

So not only are you a useless troll...but you are a pathetically thin-skinned one to boot.
Jane, you ignorant slut.

You hick. There is a difference between 'proof' (which you were right about before) and an 'opinion' (which you are wrong about now).

You made an opinion - so now I am asking you to show an unbiased, factual link to defend that opinion.

What are you getting so touchy about? I was not referring to you...I was referring to others 'in general'.

(this is directed at you specifically) You are just a troll who does little more then try to stir up shit. And now that I am asking you to try back it up...you have nothing so you are running away and using the pathetic excuse that I hurt your 'wittle feewings'.

So not only are you a useless troll...but you are a pathetically thin-skinned one to boot.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
You hick. There is a difference between 'proof' (which you were right about before) and an 'opinion' (which you are wrong about now).

(this is directed at you specifically) You are just a troll who does little more then try to stir up shit. And now that I am asking you to try back it up...you have nothing so you are running away and using the pathetic excuse that I hurt your 'wittle feewings'.

Have a nice day.
You got your ass handed to you. Accept it and move on like a man instead of whining about it like a little bitch.

Have a nice day.
You got your ass handed to you. Accept it and move on like a man instead of whining about it like a little bitch.

LOL...this from the guy who has yet to post one shred of unbiased evidence to back up his claim and who bolted as soon as his wittle feewings got hurt.

Whatever pal.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Let me know when you stop trolling, stop running away whenever someone else says not-nice things to you and you are actually prepared to have a proper debate - using outside links to back up your claims/opinions.

I ain't holding my breath for that.

Have a nice day.

You stupid hick. There is a difference between 'proof' (which you were right about before) and an 'opinion' (which you are wrong about now).

Which one of you is the sock?

Your words above:

'And there it is. The final cry of the loser...name calling. Debate over.'

LOL...first you says you are leaving. Then you cannot stay away.

Make up your mind, troll.

And if you have changed your mind - again - then I will ask again:

Where is a link to unbiased, factual evidence that Trump's tariffs could help America?

Your words above:

Where is a link to unbiased, factual evidence that Trump's tariffs could help America?
Who said I was leaving? I said the debate is over. Doesn't mean I'm leaving. Sorry to disappoint you. Now tell us which one of you is the sock. You both said the exact same thing, and you both have the exact same sig line. Did you slip and post under the wrong name?

The market closed at over 400 points down today.

Wonder what is gonna happen by Friday? Because Trump said that if China didn't make better trade deals by Friday, he's gonna up the tariffs from 10 to 25 percent.

Gonna be interesting to see what the market does the rest of this week, and even more interesting to see what it does if Trump increases tariffs on China.
I don't see the problem with charging them what they charge us?

Your words above:

Who said I was leaving? I said the debate is over. Doesn't mean I'm leaving. Sorry to disappoint you. Now tell us which one of you is the sock. You both said the exact same thing, and you both have the exact same sig line. Did you slip and post under the wrong name?

LOL...so the debate is over and yet you keep talking.

Okaaaaaaay....that makes TONS of sense.

Not.

Well, here is the question again:

Forum List

Back