Do you need a measles booster?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I did. Turns out there was a period during the late 1960s where they only gave one. You need two to be fully immunized. They also changed the formulation after 1967, so if you got yours before that it might be a good idea to ask your Dr.

Anywho, got an MMR vaccine shot today.

And guess what? It didn't hurt me at all!

Yes, Some Adults Do Need to Be Revaccinated Against Measles

No way in hell.

I'd rather get the measles thanks.

. . . . new formulation. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

To know for certain if one is needed people need to have a titer test. Either way, the MMR is pretty standard for military recruits regardless.

I drown all bacteria and viruses in beer.

To know for certain if one is needed people need to have a titer test. Either way, the MMR is pretty standard for military recruits regardless.
Nah, I was asked if I wanted one, so I asked if I needed it. They said not really, taking another MMR shot wouldn't hurt me one way or the other. Shot was cheap, test wasn't.

us-measles.jpg

No way in hell.

Congratulations, you are part of the problem.

Make sure you get ALL your recommended shots, Creepitus! Don't worry about those that don't....afterall, isn't that one of the reasons for getting vaxxed? Lest you come in contact with someone that didn't?

No way in hell.

Make sure you get ALL your recommended shots, Creepitus! Don't worry about those that don't....afterall, isn't that one of the reasons for getting vaxxed? Lest you come in contact with someone that didn't?

The idea is those of us that can get vaccinated do to protect the folks that can't due to compromised immune systems and such.

Also I must point out yet again that if you had any real intelligence or education you would realize my screen name is already self deprecating so trying to insult by changing it just proves you aren't very smart.

As if we needed any more proof of that, lmao!

No way in hell.

The idea is those of us that can get vaccinated do to protect the folks that can't due to compromised immune systems and such.

Also I must point out yet again that if you had any real intelligence or education you would realize my screen name is already self deprecating so trying to insult by changing it just proves you aren't very smart.

Do you know what co-factors are? These are things that lead to modern vaccines being dangerous, where once they were far less innocuous.

Do you know what Glyphosate toxicity is? This is when the digestive origins have had their good bacteria so degraded by residual Glyphosate, that your digestive origins start to fail in their healthy operation.
FDA-Registered-Lab-Finds-Alarming-Levels-Of-Glyphosate-In-Major-Food-Brands.gif

What does this lead to?

It leads to things like IBS, gluten allergies, and the allowance of your digestive system passing heavy metals and toxic materials into the blood stream, where once it would have filtered them out.

If you get a flu shot every year, don't count on your kidney's to filter out the Thiomersal or that Aluminum. If you use aluminum containing topical cosmetics or antacids, it may be that some of that will bleed into your system.

What will this eventually lead to? CANCERS, Alzheimers, chronic fatigue, dementia. Just the other day, I was listening to NPR, and I heard the story of a woman whose husband was only FIFTY, and already he had early onset dementia.

If YOU don't care about the CANCER or the genetic mutation that these vaccines cause to YOU, then fine, soldier on. But don't expect us to ignore the dangers so that corporate America can profit, when the dangers far outweigh the benefits, STATISTICALLY.

READ the package contraindications;

"Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
M-M-RII has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or potential to impair fertility."

https://www.merck.com/product/usa/p...Gz4ECfQnxD6escnaXdZ2fRQ_L4qd7NMVBd4WMmr9DvGFA

No way in hell.

What problem?

I don't see a problem?

That's because you are both selfish and none too bright.

I think everyone in this thread reads more than you do.

I suspect all you do is scroll through your social media feeds all day and watch TEE VEE.

No way in hell.

Do you know what co-factors are? These are things that lead to modern vaccines being dangerous, where once they were far less innocuous.

Do you know what Glyphosate toxicity is? This is when the digestive origins have had their good bacteria so degraded by residual Glyphosate, that your digestive origins start to fail in their healthy operation.

What does this lead to?

It leads to things like IBS, gluten allergies, and the allowance of your digestive system passing heavy metals and toxic materials into the blood stream, where once it would have filtered them out.

If you get a flu shot every year, don't count on your kidney's to filter out the Thiomersal or that Aluminum. If you use aluminum containing topical cosmetics or antacids, it may be that some of that will bleed into your system.

What will this eventually lead to? CANCERS, Alzheimers, chronic fatigue, dementia. Just the other day, I was listening to NPR, and I heard the story of a woman whose husband was only FIFTY, and already he had early onset dementia.

If YOU don't care about the CANCER or the genetic mutation that these vaccines cause to YOU, then fine, soldier on. But don't expect us to ignore the dangers so that corporate America can profit, when the dangers far outweigh the benefits, STATISTICALLY.

M-M-RII has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or potential to impair fertility."

https://www.merck.com/product/usa/p...Gz4ECfQnxD6escnaXdZ2fRQ_L4qd7NMVBd4WMmr9DvGFA

Do you know what conspiracy theories are?

You should, you post enough of them.

No thanks, I had the measles.
I also was vaccinated for rubella. I don't know what kind of measles I had..if it was rubella or something else, who knows. The CDC lies like the rest of us breathe, there's no telling what they're pumping us with on any given day.

No way in hell.

What does this lead to?

when-your-losing-an-argument-ad-hominem-40-32239987.png

What does this lead to?

when-your-losing-an-argument-ad-hominem-40-32239987.png
Yeah.. no.

I wasn't attacking you, I was mocking you.

Forum List

Back