Trump Ranks Himself Just Behind Lincoln. Seriously.

If you had a job, you wouldn't have time to stay up all night bitching about Trump, and starting worthless, irrelevant threads. Food for thought.

I don't need a job. I'm 70 and comfortably retired. Are you jealous...?

You're that old and this dumb?

That's scary.
From an informal observation, I think over half of our active members are over 60.
Who else has the time to spend hours on this site.
Besides the retired? House-spouses, the unemployed, students, the mentally ill (also unemployed) and the socially awkward all come to mind. :)

I don't worship shit stain career politicians... obviously you must
You worship a career Crook phony ass Fraud artist with 4000 law suits 6 Bankruptcies 3 marriages in all of which he committed adultery and who had to pay $25 million to victims of his education scam...
Angy Tyrone Personality #1 thinks that larger font makes his post more true.
commenting on the font is what a weak sad bimbo does in order to avoid what the font say...you are a Trump slave Rube
Perhaps, but not as lame as the "weak sad bimbo" who uses larger font in a sad attempt to make their posts look more important.

Seriously, what kind of spineless attention whore needs to constantly use large or colored font on a text forum? The same kind that lies about others like calling them "a Trump slave Rube" when that is completely untrue?
this is what you are cry baby a "Trump slave Rube" I do not blame you for denying it but it is what it is ...weak sad bimbo cry baby
You worship a career Crook phony ass Fraud artist with 4000 law suits 6 Bankruptcies 3 marriages in all of which he committed adultery and who had to pay $25 million to victims of his education scam...
As flawed as trump is, hes an amateur compared to career politicians when comes to corruption... fact
There is no lower life forms on the planet than career politicians...
your little pussy is eager to be grabbed by the Orange Fraud ...so sad so weak ...Fuck you Rube ...get some manhood LOL
Anyone besides me think Tyrone has mental issues? Possibly mentally unstable?

It's so easy to act presidential when your country isn't engaged in a civil war over slavery.

Or fighting a world war.

Or dealing with a tremendous worldwide economic crash caused by financial derivatives.

Or dealing with 9/11.

Or dealing with a Great Depression.

If your greatest fucking challenge is whether to use a 9 or a 7 iron from this lay, any dumb fuck can act "presidential".

And bleev me, folks, the New York huckster IS acting.

First of all the Civil War was not over slavery.

According to the Right the Civil War was never about slavery- and they claim that the Democrats all went to war to protect slavery.

And see no contradiction in that at all.
Seriously? All 62+ Million on "the Right" believe the Civil War was never about slavery?....or are you twisting words? What do you think about Lincoln's letter to Greeley?

IMG_0135.JPG
Angy Tyrone Personality #1 thinks that larger font makes his post more true.
commenting on the font is what a weak sad bimbo does in order to avoid what the font say...you are a Trump slave Rube
Perhaps, but not as lame as the "weak sad bimbo" who uses larger font in a sad attempt to make their posts look more important.

Seriously, what kind of spineless attention whore needs to constantly use large or colored font on a text forum? The same kind that lies about others like calling them "a Trump slave Rube" when that is completely untrue?
this is what you are cry baby a "Trump slave Rube" I do not blame you for denying it but it is what it is ...weak sad bimbo cry baby
As flawed as trump is, hes an amateur compared to career politicians when comes to corruption... fact
There is no lower life forms on the planet than career politicians...
your little pussy is eager to be grabbed by the Orange Fraud ...so sad so weak ...Fuck you Rube ...get some manhood LOL
Anyone besides me think Tyrone has mental issues? Possibly mentally unstable?
No doubt. I don't think it's even debatable any longer. There are literally dozens of examples that there is something wrong with this guy.

Attachments

• IMG_0448.JPG
    IMG_0448.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 30
It's so easy to act presidential when your country isn't engaged in a civil war over slavery.

Or fighting a world war.

Or dealing with a tremendous worldwide economic crash caused by financial derivatives.

Or dealing with 9/11.

If your greatest fucking challenge is whether to use a 9 or a 7 iron from this lay, any dumb fuck can act "presidential".

According to the Right the Civil War was never about slavery- and they claim that the Democrats all went to war to protect slavery.

Seriously? All 62+ Million on "the Right" believe the Civil War was never about slavery?....or are you twisting words? What do you think about Lincoln's letter to Greeley?

I was using hyperbole.

I am amused by the right wing defenders of the Confederacy who like to pretend that the Civil War was 'was never about slavery'

What do you think about South Carolina's stated reasons for secession?

“Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential.”

President Donald Trump told supporters in Youngstown, Ohio, on Tuesday night that “it’s so easy” for him to act presidential ― it’s just not what’s required for him to accomplish his goals.

In fact, he said, he could act more presidential than any other former U.S. president, except for “the late, great Abraham Lincoln.”

“Sometimes, they say, ‘He doesn’t act presidential,’” Trump said of his critics. “And I say, ’Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential. But that’s not going to get it done. ... With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office. That I can tell you. It’s real easy.”

More: Trump Ranks Himself Just Behind Lincoln. Seriously.

We should all be afraid. Very afraid. This delusional psycho has control of our nuclear weapons. Also, via his usual innuendo - he has even hinted about him being on Mt. Rushmore. Oh. My. God.
And as soon as he starts incarcerating media traitors like Lincoln did, he will equal Lincoln.
Thanks for admitting you're against the first amendment.

Or fighting a world war.

Or dealing with 9/11.

I was using hyperbole.

I am amused by the right wing defenders of the Confederacy who like to pretend that the Civil War was 'was never about slavery'

What do you think about South Carolina's stated reasons for secession?
Their choice. Lincoln exceeded his authority by invading the South, but as world events played out in the 20th Century, it's probably good he did.

Trump probably can't name more presidents than Lincoln, Obama, Clinton and Reagan..

Trump said the left would go crazy over what he said. He predicted it, which is what makes this hysteria so delicious.

President Donald Trump told supporters in Youngstown, Ohio, on Tuesday night that “it’s so easy” for him to act presidential ― it’s just not what’s required for him to accomplish his goals.

In fact, he said, he could act more presidential than any other former U.S. president, except for “the late, great Abraham Lincoln.”

“Sometimes, they say, ‘He doesn’t act presidential,’” Trump said of his critics. “And I say, ’Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential. But that’s not going to get it done. ... With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office. That I can tell you. It’s real easy.”

We should all be afraid. Very afraid. This delusional psycho has control of our nuclear weapons. Also, via his usual innuendo - he has even hinted about him being on Mt. Rushmore. Oh. My. God.
And as soon as he starts incarcerating media traitors like Lincoln did, he will equal Lincoln.
Thanks for admitting you're against the first amendment.
Quite the opposite. I'm for incarcerating those who've destroyed the 1A and restoring it.

yeah, that was pretty funny.

the orange sociopath is delusional. it's part of his mental instability.

Trump is 10 million times better than Lincoln in terms of growing the economy and destroying ISIS.

Forum List

Back