Comic relief, Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
I particularly enjoyed the comment about Representative Blake Farenthold,

“Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this Playboy bunny?” she continues, referring to an infamous photo of Farenthold, below.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

Analysis | Senators on hot mic: Trump is ‘crazy,’ ‘I’m worried’

“Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this Playboy bunny?” she continues, referring to an infamous photo of Farenthold, below.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

How slowly these people are to coming around to where the majority of people IN THE WORLD were a year ago, when everyone knew Trump was literally mentally ill and unfit to hold any office.

Trump reminds me of having the view of the world we guys express while shooting the shit waiting in a barber shop. I have to admit to finding a certain charm in that.

The Swamp Rats are crazy. Particularly the senators. Just gross. Anyhoo, the fact the majority of Americans have had enough of the Swamp Rats is why The Donald won in a landslide.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

How slowly these people are to coming around to where the majority of people IN THE WORLD were a year ago, when everyone knew Trump was literally mentally ill and unfit to hold any office.
I honestly feel that most republican voters at this juncture are too much of pussies to admit how awful their GOP president is. After Bush, they were begging for someone better but instead they got someone as pathetic as Trump. Rather than admit he's an embarrassment, they blindly defend him to save face. They're cowards like that.

Last edited:
Trump reminds me of having the view of the world we guys express while shooting the shit waiting in a barber shop. I have to admit to finding a certain charm in that.

..but he is not a guy waiting in a barber shop.

He is the President of the United States of America.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

Well, no one in the Democrat party will be able to determine that. They are the nuttiest people in the world. Look at Little Debbie. She smashes up her computer for no reason, but doesn't throws it away. And now how is she is going to explain to the investigators about why she has kept a smashed up computer in her home. All of them needs to take their meds to cure them from their illness.

FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT Aide's Home - Geller Report

raw

After watching Trump at the Boy Scout Jamboree, I have to say that I really believe, I have never seen such bizarre behavior, ever. Wow.
Zero awareness of where he was and who he was speaking to. He sees tv cameras and goes into campaign mode. All he can do is complain and brag about himself. It's pretty sad

How many people in that barber shop do you think were capable of being president?

Unfortunately, crazy as he is, the GropenFührer is our President. Let's hope a few of the Republicans who matter (those in the House and Senate) wake up soon and send him on his way.
He's so far out of his depth, and so self-centered, a catastrophe is just around the corner.

How many people in that barber shop do you think were capable of being president?

with Trump as a measuring stick, any one of them, including the dog catcher.

charming.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

I honestly feel that most republican voters at this juncture are too much of pussies to admit how awful their GOP president is. After Bush, they were begging for someone better but instead they got someone as pathetic as Trump instead. Rather than admit he's an embarrassment, they blindly defend him to save face. They're cowards like that.
You keep crying like that. Just 7.5 years to go.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

I honestly feel that most republican voters at this juncture are too much of pussies to admit how awful their GOP president is. After Bush, they were begging for someone better but instead they got someone as pathetic as Trump instead. Rather than admit he's an embarrassment, they blindly defend him to save face. They're cowards like that.

41 got shitcand' his first term and his popularity #'s were 10x better than Don Cheetos .. 2020 and his sorry ass is OUT.

The latest figures for Trump include 25% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 47% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22. (see trends).

Based on the accomplishments of who we have in office now, I'd say all of them.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

41 got shitcand' his first term and his popularity #'s were 10x better than Don Cheetos .. 2020 and his sorry ass is OUT.

The latest figures for Trump include 25% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 47% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22. (see trends).
When you poll nobody but leftist traitors, that's the results you get. Probably the same polls that showed Hildaskank winning by 90 percent.

Unfortunately, crazy as he is, the GropenFührer is our President. Let's hope a few of the Republicans who matter (those in the House and Senate) wake up soon and send him on his way.
He's so far out of his depth, and so self-centered, a catastrophe is just around the corner.

I don't see impeachment as an option but something needs to be done. I'd hope those Republicans in House and Senate would come to his aid and privately offer their advice to the amateur politician but then I come to my senses and remember we're dealing with a 70-year-old with the mind set of a 14-year-old know-it-all that you can't tell anything to.

DFl8TzyXcAA2Qnk.jpg

Well, no one in the Democrat party will be able to determine that. They are the nuttiest people in the world. Look at Little Debbie. She smashes up her computer for no reason, but doesn't throws it away. And now how is she is going to explain to the investigators about why she has kept a smashed up computer in her home. All of them needs to take their meds to cure them from their illness.

FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Debbie Wasserman Schultz IT Aide's Home - Geller Report

raw
HELLO? ANYBODY HOME?

HINT- Read the title to your link...Debbie did not smash any computer hard drives let alone keep them :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back