why should the boyscouts stay politically neutral?

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
all the democrats ever do is call them the hitler Youth, and they see people learning to survive in the woods as a threat to their government for some reason

Hitler Youth? Given the speech he gave at their jamboree, the Big Orange Idiot likes that idea. But he would have them become the "Trump Youth". The only difference, if the Big Orange Idiot gets his wish, would be the name.

Hitler Youth? Given the speech he gave at their jamboree, the Big Orange Idiot likes that idea. But he would have them become the "Trump Youth". The only difference, if the Big Orange Idiot gets his wish, would be the name.

the level of idiocy to write such non-sense is mind boggling.

recall that Obama wanted his own youth group, but when it was clear that history rang out from the time of the Brown shirts, he gave up on it.

even though the Purple shirts still tried.

all the democrats ever do is call them the hitler Youth, and they see people learning to survive in the woods as a threat to their government for some reason
my scoutmaster was in the hitler youth. then he immigrated to the United States.
many escaped germany to fight in our army in WWII.

a scout is
  • Trustworthy,
  • Loyal,
  • Helpful,
  • Friendly,
  • Courteous,
  • Kind,
  • Obedient,
  • Cheerful,
  • Thrifty,
  • Brave,
  • Clean,
  • and Reverent.
i was never very obedient though... same is true for today.

The leader of the Boy Scouts just apologized FOR Trump's despicable behavior at the rally, so maybe, in a sense you have a point.

The Boy Scouts should stand up against the extremist insanity on the far right, even it does label them 'political'.

The leader of the Boy Scouts just apologized FOR Trump's despicable behavior at the rally, so maybe, in a sense you have a point.

The Boy Scouts should stand up against the extremist insanity on the far right, even it does label them 'political'.
I saw the video of Trumps behavior. There was nothing despicable about it. What is it exactly that you hate about this country that you continually lie about it?

I saw the video of Trumps behavior. There was nothing despicable about it. What is it exactly that you hate about this country that you continually lie about it?

Go argue with the leadership of the Boy Scouts. They're the ones driven to apologize for the president's behavior.

Go argue with the leadership of the Boy Scouts. They're the ones driven to apologize for the president's behavior.
i'm arguing with you and your constant lies and deflections. Trump did nothing wrong, and there is nothing wrong with talking to young people about politics.

And they don't accuse the Scouts of being Hitler Youth. They accuse trump of trying to turn the rally into a Hitler Youth type rally. The negativity is not on the Scouts, it is the abuse of the Scouts by trump.

i'm arguing with you and your constant lies and deflections. Trump did nothing wrong, and there is nothing wrong with talking to young people about politics.
He was invited to a party and when he got there dumped a load in the middle of the party. Left a pile of shyt and stank the place up. Trump takes the record for most perverted, dishonest, lying, thief, malicious, criminal, creep of modern times.

He was invited to a party and when he got there dumped a load in the middle of the party. Left a pile of shyt and stank the place up. Trump takes the record for most perverted, dishonest, lying, thief, malicious, criminal, creep of modern times.
No he didn't you are lying like most libs here do. I saw the video. Grow up and stop lying.

And they don't accuse the Scouts of being Hitler Youth. They accuse trump of trying to turn the rally into a Hitler Youth type rally. The negativity is not on the Scouts, it is the abuse of the Scouts by trump.
Nonsense. The media is doing it and it's right there written for even the blind to see.

Nonsense. The media is doing it and it's right there written for even the blind to see.
Link. None of the links provided show anyone calling the Scouts Hitler Youth. Can you find one that actually says what you claim?

Forum List

Back