Trump Ranks Himself Just Behind Lincoln. Seriously.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential.”

President Donald Trump told supporters in Youngstown, Ohio, on Tuesday night that “it’s so easy” for him to act presidential ― it’s just not what’s required for him to accomplish his goals.

In fact, he said, he could act more presidential than any other former U.S. president, except for “the late, great Abraham Lincoln.”

“Sometimes, they say, ‘He doesn’t act presidential,’” Trump said of his critics. “And I say, ’Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential. But that’s not going to get it done. ... With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office. That I can tell you. It’s real easy.”

More: Trump Ranks Himself Just Behind Lincoln. Seriously.

We should all be afraid. Very afraid. This delusional psycho has control of our nuclear weapons. Also, via his usual innuendo - he has even hinted about him being on Mt. Rushmore. Oh. My. God.

reserved-for-donald-trump-1413446.png

President Donald Trump told supporters in Youngstown, Ohio, on Tuesday night that “it’s so easy” for him to act presidential ― it’s just not what’s required for him to accomplish his goals.

In fact, he said, he could act more presidential than any other former U.S. president, except for “the late, great Abraham Lincoln.”

“Sometimes, they say, ‘He doesn’t act presidential,’” Trump said of his critics. “And I say, ’Hey look ― great schools, smart guy ― it’s so easy to act presidential. But that’s not going to get it done. ... With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office. That I can tell you. It’s real easy.”

We should all be afraid. Very afraid. This delusional psycho has control of our nuclear weapons. Also, via his usual innuendo - he has even hinted about him being on Mt. Rushmore. Oh. My. God.
That's ok.... Trump also thinks he had the biggest electoral victory since Reagan. He's not exactly playin' with a full deck, if ya know what I mean.

I suspect many Trump supporters are also concerned about his mental health - but won't openly admit it. He is not normal. He is nowhere near normal. He is clearly abnormal.

Actually Lincoln was one of the worst Presidents in history. Do yer research.

Considering Lincoln was one of the most hated of all times during his Presidency. Not only did the South hate him, but a lot of Northerners did too.

What this country is experiencing now is damn close to a civil war.

Democrats have spent the last 100 plus years mad at us for freeing the negro.
They can spend the next 100 plus years mad at us for freeing the working man!

And I could care less how much they yammer and stomp their feet!

I personally rank him right be jesus on the human scale.

He's like the second coming, of bringing sexy back

And as soon as he starts incarcerating media traitors like Lincoln did, he will equal Lincoln.

Forum List

Back