Trump Promises to End Race Bias

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
Under History, because this newspaper article is from 1973. The case began when Nixon's justice department filed an injunction against Donald J., and Fred C., Trump*

1973.png

* http://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/2015/07/30/1973-meet-donald-trump/?_r=1

The first project that Donald Trump worked on also resulted in a racial discrimination lawsuit:

"In 1969, a black stock clerk at General Electric Aircraft Engines applied for an apartment and was told there were no vacancies. A white couple sent in by Housing Opportunities Made Equal did find a vacancy, and the stock clerk sued and won.

Complex was troubled from beginning

There has never been that much smoke without a fire. :eusa_naughty:

Lol. I can't help but notice how liberals and conservatives chastising Trump forget that A) he was endorsed by a black man, Charlie Evers, brother of Medgar Evers for president, B) that he was endorsed by another black man, Ben Carson for president, and C) that when Carson endorsed Trump, those same liberals and conservatives said some pretty nasty things about him.

So my question is this: aren't we perpetuating a double standard here?

Last edited:
It's ok because Trump has love, tremendous love. In fact one of Trump's friends called him the other day and said, "Donald, I cant believe the love you have, it's unbelievable." And Donald agreed and said, "the amount of love we have is just tremendous, it's unbelievable, people keep talking to me about it. And I really do love some people, believe it."

You dem supporters are so pathetic. you just follow like good little sheep whatever your elected masters says, those leftwing hates sites pumps out for you and you come and regurgitate it like a good slave to a PARTY would. . they say Trump is racist, you say trump is racist. they blame Trump for the riots of the thuggish protesters, you blame him. do any of you ever think for yourselves is what we'd all to know?

You were all BIG and bad asses when Bush was in office. now look at you. wussses

Last edited:
Lol. I can't help but notice how liberals and conservatives chastising Trump forget that A) he was endorsed by a black man, Charlie Evers, brother of Medgar Evers for president, B) that he was endorsed by another black man, Ben Carson for president, and C) that when Carson endorsed Trump, those same liberals and conservatives said some pretty nasty things about him.

that is to be IGNORED: so they can use calling him a racist, which a lie, but they don't care. It's party over country for them

Under History, because this newspaper article is from 1973. The case began when Nixon's justice department filed an injunction against Donald J., and Fred C., Trump*

View attachment 67103

The first project that Donald Trump worked on also resulted in a racial discrimination lawsuit:

"In 1969, a black stock clerk at General Electric Aircraft Engines applied for an apartment and was told there were no vacancies. A white couple sent in by Housing Opportunities Made Equal did find a vacancy, and the stock clerk sued and won.

Liberals following another false alarm. How ridiculous!!

Now tell me about Labor Unions and their White Only job policies in the lead up to the same period!!!??

Greg

View attachment 67103

Now tell me about Labor Unions and their White Only job policies in the lead up to the same period!!!??

Greg

with these voters today we ARE DOOMED. I mean they fell for a fraud like Obama and put him in as President. I'm losing hope we can saved

Trump is as racist as anyone else; bugger all imo. I don't know that he's a good person; I've never met him and probably never will; but his policies are sound though his rhetoric is a little green. But so what? If he gets the Nomination then Hillary is toast!! Can you imagine all those skeletons re-emerging from her closet?? lmao

It'll be a hoot!!

Greg

You dem supporters are so pathetic. you just follow like good little sheep whatever your elected masters says, those leftwing hates sites pumps out for you and you come and regurgitate it like a good slave to a PARTY would. . they say Trump is racist, you say trump is racist. they blame Trump for the riots of the thuggish protesters, you blame him. do any of you ever think for yourselves is what we'd all to know?

You were all BIG and bad asses when Bush was in office. now look at you. wussses

Why is Trump scared to debate Sanders?

Fox News Almost Hosted a Trump/Sanders Debate, But Trump Backed Out

View attachment 67103

Greg

with these voters today we ARE DOOMED. I mean they fell for a fraud like Obama and put him in as President. I'm losing hope we can saved

No worries, Steph. The slimes have always been around; they're just more outspoken because they see a mirror in Obama. He's a hapless bloke really; but it'll need a Trump or a Cruz (or Rubio maybe) to turn the tide. Whoever it is they need 100% support for the tough decisions they'll have to make. As for the thugs who represent Sanders and Hillary; we are allowed to defend ourselves here; I'm sure they can in the US as well.

Greg

View attachment 67103

Greg

Yes, all those boomer voters got us to this point, but lets blame today's voters for our problems.

Trump couldn't stop laughing at the freak!!

Greg

Greg
Trump is scared he would be torn to shreds by Sanders.

View attachment 67103

Greg

Yes, all those boomer voters got us to this point, but lets blame today's voters for our problems.

Huh??
11-3-11-1.png

The Generation Gap and the 2012 Election

Not backed by facts old son!!

Greg
It's hard to argue while you're rotfl!! lmao

Greg

View attachment 67103

Greg

Huh??
11-3-11-1.png

The Generation Gap and the 2012 Election

Not backed by facts old son!!
Notice that huge change after 2000? That is young voters disagreeing completely with boomers. You know the shit generation that ran up a huge debt for their kids to pay for while deregulating everything under the sun, and calls them kids all lazy and stupid.

Greg

Trump will debate the worn out old hag that Bernie can't beat. Bernie has to EARN the right as Trump has to EARN THE RIGHT to debate Hillary!!

Greg

Forum List

Back