Tik Toc, the clock begins running on Trump and his loss of immunity from civil suit

While this kind of thing may be kinda fun to watch and a little pleasing...

... just get the fuck out of the White House so we can fumigate. Go.

Which means you can NOT support post one article about something Donald Trump hasn't owned in the first place, it was owned by his Father.....

By law he is President until January 20, 2021, you need to ingest a large dose of Penicillin to flush out your TDS virus.

Which means you can NOT support post one article about something Donald Trump hasn't owned in the first place, it was owned by his Father.....

By law he is President until January 20, 2021, you need to ingest a large dose of Penicillin to flush out your TDS virus.
The TDS is being suffered by those who think he won.

That is derangement.

Not as bad as the BDS...seriously...thread after thread after thread.."fraud!!!" , "stolen election!!!!" M'eh..Trump Losers are just that....losers.
Four more years. The Kraken has been released.
Again, I put this to all you Deplorables. Put your money where you mouth is. I'll leave for a year if Trump is president on Jan 21 2021. Will you leave if Biden is sworn in? Bet you won't. Like most Deplorables you do not have the courage of your convictions, and like your Dear Leader, the bottom line is you're a coward.

The TDS is being suffered by those who think he won.

That is derangement.

I think Biden won, but leftists here and in other forums seems so easily upset by the lawsuits and other efforts for recounts and what ever, just sit back and relax as I do.

Otherwise you and other leftists are personifying doubts about Biden winning the election onto the forum threads.

December 19 only 12 days away, then this madness will end.

Again, I put this to all you Deplorables. Put your money where you mouth is. I'll leave for a year if Trump is president on Jan 21 2021. Will you leave if Biden is sworn in? Bet you won't. Like most Deplorables you do not have the courage of your convictions, and like your Dear Leader, the bottom line is you're a coward.
Biden isn't getting sworn in, Hugo Chávez' heirs are not being allowed to buy the U.S. Presidential election this season, they are getting caught with their pants down, and I am not a coward.

Biden isn't getting sworn in, Hugo Chávez' heirs are not being allowed to buy the U.S. Presidential election this season, they are getting caught with their pants down, and I am not a coward.

So you'll take up my offer? Cool....You will not be missed...

Donald Trump and his relatives are being sued by a group of tenants in New York City, who accuse them of a decades-long scheme to illicitly push up their rents.

The new lawsuit, filed on 2 October in State Supreme Court in Brooklyn, has been filed by 20 people who live or lived in more than 30 apartment complexes across Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island which previously belonged to the president's father, Fred Trump.

The buildings were sold in 2004, but the plaintiffs claim that the fraudulent scheme began in 1992 and the artificially-raised rents carried on after the sale.

So for 25 years BEFORE Trump became president (NO immunity), they didn't file a lawsuit......., over a place Trump hasn't owned for 16 years.

Something isn't adding up........
It only matters that Trump is a defendant in many many lawsuits. If just one more succeeds, like the one against Trump U, it's just icing on the cake. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

I think Biden won, but leftists here and in other forums seems so easily upset by the lawsuits and other efforts for recounts and what ever, just sit back and relax as I do.

Otherwise you and other leftists are personifying doubts about Biden winning the election onto the forum threads.

December 19 only 12 days away, then this madness will end.
I agree and disagree. I agree that leftists are upset by the lawsuits but not for the reason you think. They know Biden has won, and they know he is the next president. What upsets them is what Trump is doing to the US voting system and its version of democracy. And the biggest rub? If Trump was doing this because he honestly believed there was fraud or that thousands of dead people voted and he has ample evidence, then there might be a point. This WHOLE exercise has nothing to do with his convictions. It has to do with his ego. It's about him. Not the US. Not the people of the country. Hell, it's not even about his Pavlov, salivating Deplorable base. It's about two things - his insatiable ego, and I think in the back of his head, right down in that reptilian part of his brain, he knows he's in a whole load of trouble when he no longer has the seal of the president protecting him. THAT is what lefties are concerned about in the main.

Donald Trump and his relatives are being sued by a group of tenants in New York City, who accuse them of a decades-long scheme to illicitly push up their rents.

The new lawsuit, filed on 2 October in State Supreme Court in Brooklyn, has been filed by 20 people who live or lived in more than 30 apartment complexes across Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island which previously belonged to the president's father, Fred Trump.

The buildings were sold in 2004, but the plaintiffs claim that the fraudulent scheme began in 1992 and the artificially-raised rents carried on after the sale.

So for 25 years BEFORE Trump became president (NO immunity), they didn't file a lawsuit......., over a place Trump hasn't owned for 16 years.

It only matters that Trump is a defendant in many many lawsuits. If just one more succeeds, like the one against Trump U, it's just icing on the cake. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!
You are the typical Fascist.

A change of venue will take place when Trump declares martial law. The courts martial will overturn the frivolous lawsuits against Trump, and reinstate the lawsuits against the Democrat pollsters and election workers.

the truth...

1607375354267.png

It is clear you can't support post one article......

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back