Trump tries to force Twitter to let him tweet again

Trump tweeted that all you fucks, are assholes!

That's what he said!

Seriously... look it up...

Trump will never let this go to Court, if he does do you know how much he will have to open himself up to. All of the skeletons will have to come out the closet.
/----/ And how do you know about his skeletons in the closet? Do you ever think before you post?
trump gas.JPG

Media companies are governed by an “equal time” doctrine, especially during elections….
Not really. Fairness doctrine died a long time ago and even then it only applied to broadcast.

Equal time was declared unconstitutional for other media in Miami Herald v Tornillo. It would abridge their first amendment rights.

Not really. Fairness doctrine died a long time ago and even then it only applied to broadcast.

Equal time was declared unconstitutional for other media in Miami Herald v Tornillo. It would abridge their first amendment rights.
justice Byron Wright wrote...

A license permits broadcasting, but the licensee has no constitutional right to be the one who holds the license or to monopolize a radio frequency to the exclusion of his fellow citizens. There is nothing in the First Amendment which prevents the Government from requiring a licensee to share his frequency with others. ... It is the right of the viewers and listeners, not the right of the broadcasters, which is paramount

justice Byron Wright wrote...

A license permits broadcasting, but the licensee has no constitutional right to be the one who holds the license or to monopolize a radio frequency to the exclusion of his fellow citizens. There is nothing in the First Amendment which prevents the Government from requiring a licensee to share his frequency with others. ... It is the right of the viewers and listeners, not the right of the broadcasters, which is paramount
Only applies to broadcasting on public airwaves.

Also a load of statist bullshit.
No brother...I am no statist...I was simply pointing out that entities like Twitter, or Facebook get around some fairness by declaring themselves a media entity....Well, if that is the case, then they have to provide equal time....

No brother...I am no statist...I was simply pointing out that entities like Twitter, or Facebook get around some fairness by declaring themselves a media entity....Well, if that is the case, then they have to provide equal time....
They don’t. There’s no law that requires that and any law that attempted to would be unconstitutional.

And you think they should? Should government be telling them what to put on their website?

Forum List

Back