Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

Somebody has to do something about this disaster. The bozos in the state aren't caring as conditions get to be like they are in suburban New Delhi, India. Personally, I am loving America watching this state devolve into a total shithole but its just not right that the taxpaying citizens are exposed to this stuff. When public institutions raise their state flag in the morning and its partially covered with feces, you have a problem.:bye1:

California is being remade into the ideal democrat vision. This is what they want. The rats, bodies in the street, addicts, needles, shit, piles of garbage, is all what democrats want. It becomes a bit more clear when you understand what democrats hate and would destroy. Rural communities, small towns, the cleanliness of a mountain glade, a stand of noble saguaro cactus are all things democrats have contempt for.

Do you guys realise most of the homeless are not even from here, some even get help to move to California. The vast majority have mental and addiction problems.
Is not a California issue is an American issue. I have been to third world countries and they have almost no homeless issue due to the social fabric of helping one another.

Then why are the people of California not helping each other?

California is virtually not part of this country any longer. If you think that most of the homeless are not from there, why do you think they are flocking there?

Eventually the problems they create will become the problems of the rest of our country. Trump should not help them. He should build a fence around the state to keep them and their problems out of our country.
The union needs California more than all the red states combined. California is the locomotive, we will take WA, OR and you can ask the great states of Alabama and the rest of the useless fly over states.

Do you guys realise most of the homeless are not even from here, some even get help to move to California. The vast majority have mental and addiction problems.
Is not a California issue is an American issue. I have been to third world countries and they have almost no homeless issue due to the social fabric of helping one another.

California is virtually not part of this country any longer. If you think that most of the homeless are not from there, why do you think they are flocking there?

Eventually the problems they create will become the problems of the rest of our country. Trump should not help them. He should build a fence around the state to keep them and their problems out of our country.
People in the region are Democrats and have devolved consequentially, into atheism, which does not hold brotherly love as a crown jewel. Intolerance is born where there is no empathy nor belief in each other, as beliefs are scorned in the Demmie sources as is prayer, which is considered a classic righty weakness by the left.

The bonds of human kindness are broken in DNC land. The only thing they love is to see President Trump having the false narrative finger pointed at him to feed the beast of human hatred fomenting in DNC land.

And that's what I think.
Human kindness ? You hate refugees, deseperate immigrants, the poor, you make fun of the homeless....you talk about human decency and you back the filthiest human on earth. Who are you kidding ?

People in the region are Democrats and have devolved consequentially, into atheism, which does not hold brotherly love as a crown jewel. Intolerance is born where there is no empathy nor belief in each other, as beliefs are scorned in the Demmie sources as is prayer, which is considered a classic righty weakness by the left.

The bonds of human kindness are broken in DNC land. The only thing they love is to see President Trump having the false narrative finger pointed at him to feed the beast of human hatred fomenting in DNC land.

And that's what I think.
Human kindness ? You hate refugees, deseperate immigrants, the poor, you make fun of the homeless....you talk about human decency and you back the filthiest human on earth. Who are you kidding ?

Says a man who follows an ideology that kills gays and apostates, treats women like property and hates dogs. Yeah. You’re the epitome of kindness...

He forgot more things about building than you'll ever know. Nobody invests in something they have no idea about.
And he knows more about going bankrupt than I'll ever know He also knows more about screwing the people working for him

Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career. He filed bankruptcy on four of the 500 operations he was in charge of.

You think that's a bad business record?

He has never been in charge of 500 businesses. Also you leave out all the business he started on his own that failed...everyone of them.

The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

Thanks for proving me correct.

All that was proven is how your comprehension skills suffer. Either that or you didn't even bother reading it. So allow me to paste THE FIRST SENTENCE.

The Trump Organization is the collective name for a group of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner.[4]

He's a builder, so I think he knows a hell of a lot more about it than you.

He pays people to build things, he is not a builder. There is a big difference.

He forgot more things about building than you'll ever know. Nobody invests in something they have no idea about.

Oh please, this hero worship you people have for this man is just beyond comprehension.

And this hatred you people have is even worse.

No hatred at all, I am merely better informed than you and do not have the political loyalty you have clouding my judgement.

No matter what great things Trump does for this country, you leftists either make excuses why he's not to be credited for bash him anyway.

I see a leader doing a great job for this country, and at least I have the fortitude to say it. That's not worshiping anybody.

And he knows more about going bankrupt than I'll ever know He also knows more about screwing the people working for him

Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career. He filed bankruptcy on four of the 500 operations he was in charge of.

He has never been in charge of 500 businesses. Also you leave out all the business he started on his own that failed...everyone of them.

All that was proven is how your comprehension skills suffer. Either that or you didn't even bother reading it. So allow me to paste THE FIRST SENTENCE.

The Trump Organization is the collective name for a group of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner.[4]

Yes, he owns them. The Trump Organization is a Holding company, they own but they do not make any day to day business decisions.

No matter what great things Trump does for this country, you leftists either make excuses why he's not to be credited for bash him anyway.

I see a leader doing a great job for this country, and at least I have the fortitude to say it. That's not worshiping anybody.

When Trump does something good I give him all the credit, when he does something stupid I give him all the blame.

that is where you and I differ, I can see both the good and the bad from Trump and you could not say a negative thing about him if you had a gun to your head

Another manufactured Trump crisis, to rile up his base for another 15 minutes, and then walk away from it. The federal government has ZERO authority to do anything about homeless people camping anywhere except of on federal land. You can take that to the bank. Why his base has such a short memory span is beyond me. He did the same thing when they had that forest fire last year in California, by pumping up his base about the state not raking the forest , which caused the fire. Nobody in his base even stopped to consider that the fire was on National Forest land. Did Trump instruct the forest rangers to start raking national forests? No. He just had another 15 minutes of free press coverage and forgot all about it. Before he was elected, he told us that if the violence does not stop in Chicago, he will put an end to it, himself, which, of course, he can not do. He has done this so often that I am starting to think that Wiley Coyote, with his inability to learn that he will never catch the roadrunner, has got to be a Trump supporter.

Yes, he owns them. The Trump Organization is a Holding company, they own but they do not make any day to day business decisions.

Oh utter BS. Who owns businesses and has nothing to do with them?

Again, your TDS is showing. If he has nothing to do with them, why do you and your ilk not bring that up about the bankruptcies?

Again, your TDS is showing. If he has nothing to do with them, why do you and your ilk not bring that up about the bankruptcies?

I simply refuse to believe you are this stupid, so it has to just be an act you put on for the internet.

Emoluments are back Ethics lawsuit against trump Burn the bastard

Emoluments are back Ethics lawsuit against trump Burn the bastard
Funny galt?? While this low life scum in our WH spits at the constitution ?? FU traitor

I simply refuse to believe you are this stupid, so it has to just be an act you put on for the internet.

I simply can't believe you are this blind when looking in the mirror.

Talk about the economy, you claim it's DumBama's economy, and Trump had nothing to do with the great success and strides we have taken. Talk about his great success in business that made him a billionaire, you claim that he wasn't in charge. When I provide evidence he was the owner of these businesses, you say he didn't run them.

How much more evidence of TDS do you need? You wouldn't give Trump credit if he solved the Palestinian Israel conflict. You would claim that he only continued what DumBama started, or that Israel finally made it happen.

All you have to do is get baited, and you go off on some made-up tangent. So let's try this one: Reports show a 60% decrease in border crossings since May thanks to Trump's pressure he put on Mexico by keeping those people from crossing their country into ours.

Watch folks, watch how the golfer finds some reason not to credit Trump. This one should be a laugh a minute.

Forum List

Back