Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

The Feds move in all the time, people like you get aroused when they do. Whether they have the authority or not is no longer even talked about, it is just assumed that they are god and can do what they want.
Your the only big government Dufus here.

No, you're the one cheering on big government, needle dick. GG is the one speaking out against it.

He pays people to build things for him.

That's what a Builder does GG, he arranges financing (hard to do), he acquires the property (very hard to do & expensive), designs the product / buildings, bids the various aspects of construction, puts a tremendous amount of people to work (some are illegals), holds vendors / contractors accountable to perform to their agreements (independent sub contractor / vendor agreements / specs), deals with municipality bureaucratic red tape / local building codes, local city official corruption (east coast is the worst), on and on and on, etc...

That does not in any way require any knowledge of the actual building process.

See the small list above, you have no idea or clue what it takes to be a builder or developer. The good thing is not too many people do or have the tenacity it takes to be successful in this business, you would obviously drown, stick to what ever it is you think you do...

Your worship of the man not withstanding, he has never personally built a damn thing.

I do not worship him, but I have a tremendous amount of respect for what he has accomplished personally and publicly...

As for your narrow minded inability to look outside the box, no surprise, keep digging your hole...

The mentally ill governor of California has just ensured that the state gets immeasurably worse.

California approves statewide rent control to deal with housing crunch

Rent control statewide and limitations on evictions.

You thought it was bad before. You ain't seen nuthin yet.

Typical liberal thinking. As a landlord, I didn't buy this place, keep it up, and deal with the problems because of some social obligation. I go through all of it for profit.

What many don't realize is much of the money paid in rent goes towards running the place: the ever increasing property taxes, increasing water and sewer bills, increasing house or apartment insurance, and what's left, we try to make improvements or do maintenance.

Real estate is an investment. Like any other investment, government should not be placing limits on how much profit one can make from their investment, nor what they do with the money from it.

This is yet one of the many reasons we don't need liberal leadership across the country.

Poor california, so big, so many enemies. In the meantime here's a link to outcomes for infant mortality by state. It's pretty bad for the red states even though the republican politicians are always pretending to love the little ones (they don't), and pretty good for California, so hated by the right wing probably because they're told california baaaad by right wing media. Anyway, on to the link.
Infant mortality: States with the highest rates - CNN

Last edited:
Poor california, so big, so many enemies. In the meantime here's a link to outcomes for infant mortality by state. It's pretty bad for the red states even though the republican politicians are always pretending to love the little ones (they don't), and pretty good for California, so hated by the right wing probably because they're told california baaaad by right wing media. Anyway, on to the link.
Infant mortality: States with the highest rates - CNN

:offtopic: :lame2::gives:

Illegal immigration, corrupt policies and politicians all had a part in breaking California. If it isn't straightened out that infection type policy they have used to break it all will keep creeping across the country.

The fault first lies with the complacency of the people

San Francisco...addicts and homeless
shitting, pissing and shooting up
out in the open, wherever they want

Seriously...how does Pelosi NOT have to give an account

Seriously, why do voters keep re electing her
and why is voter turnout so low in her district
when her district is a cesspool of feces, urine,
needles, homeless camps, piles of garbage and soaring costs?

And who is she concerned about...illegals

I would have let the State rot.

“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?

You need to ask California politicians - they are the ones who made the statement:

"Administration officials have discussed using the federal government to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles and other cities and into new government-backed facilities, according to two officials briefed on the planning"

So, have they all been rounded up yet or will this be like the thread in the illegal alien section where it was claimed that the employers would be dealt with and as of yet, still no charges?

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?

You need to ask California politicians - they are the ones who made the statement:

"Administration officials have discussed using the federal government to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles and other cities and into new government-backed facilities, according to two officials briefed on the planning"

That does not say anything about California politicians. The two officials briefed on the planning could be federal officials.

Yep. Rudy got all the homeless off the street and kicked the mob out of NYC during his time in office. I'm sure they are all back now that you have a cream puff liberal Mayor in charge who is only worried about the horses giving carriage rides in the park.

The solution to this is actually quite simple. Once Trump has completed deporting those held at the detention centers at the southern border, the homeless can be moved to those facilities. The downtown areas are then free of the homeless and they are again attractive places to go. Problem solved!

The solution to this is actually quite simple. Once Trump has completed deporting those held at the detention centers at the southern border, the homeless can be moved to those facilities. The downtown areas are then free of the homeless and they are again attractive places to go. Problem solved!

So this is all going to happen after he leaves office?

As long as California has its weather, homeless people will continue to move there from other states.

So, your idea is to put homeless people in concentration camps. Take away their freedom and liberty and force them to live in federal designated facilities and camps.

So, your idea is to put homeless people in concentration camps. Take away their freedom and liberty and force them to live in federal designated facilities and camps.

Actually, that is the natural progression of thinking for a Trump supporter.

Nah. The homeless need their liberty to throw needles around and shit in the streets. They got freedom doncha know.

Why don't liberals do something to end the homeless problem?

Do you guys realise most of the homeless are not even from here, some even get help to move to California. The vast majority have mental and addiction problems.
Is not a California issue is an American issue. I have been to third world countries and they have almost no homeless issue due to the social fabric of helping one another.

Then why are the people of California not helping each other?

California is virtually not part of this country any longer. If you think that most of the homeless are not from there, why do you think they are flocking there?

Eventually the problems they create will become the problems of the rest of our country. Trump should not help them. He should build a fence around the state to keep them and their problems out of our country.

Like I already posted many times. I’m heavily involved with veterans homelessness.

Homeless is an epidemic all over America and it’s not just exclusively in California. Ohio is not immune to this problem.
Homeless problems is far more complicated than you can imagine and it’s not going to go away anytime soon.

Issa is 100% accurate. That is why you rarely see Mexicans or Asians homeless here in US. Culture of helping their relatives plays a big part of that. That is why you see 10 people inside a house of a Mexican or Asian family. I don’t expect that with whites or blacks home. They just kick them out to the streets.

Homeless people are flocking to Ca because they can get the best help that is “if they want to get help”. But percentage is low. There are housing programs ( this has separate problems of its own) with millions $ of fundings. They don’t get that kind of help in Nevada or Arizona.
However at 30 to 65% homeless populations has drug or mental health problems.

I don’t expect this moron POTUS to do anything different or new. What does he know that I don’t? What does he knows that the Ohioans doesn’t know about homelessness?

Homelessness increasing in Ohio with sharp rise among children and families

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — For the first time in years, the rate of homelessness in Ohio has increased in 2018, according to a new report, worrying activists and organizations who help people who find themselves homeless.

Also worrisome, a study done by the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) found children are one of the fastest growing homeless populations in Ohio, with minors making up nearly 30 percent of people receiving homeless services in 2017. The OHFA says that's a 53 percent increase since 2012. They say the amount of people using homeless service agencies jumped 20% from 2012.

There were 10,249 homeless Ohioans in 2018, up 1.5 percent from the previous year, according to a report from the U.S.

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

I'll give it to him that he knows how to play people.

Actually he can, he can use the EPA to fine the shit out of the cities that refuse to clean things up. The CA homeless population shitting and pissing in the streets are the equivalent of a city of 70,000 dumping raw sewage in the ocean every day. The rats are spreading typhoid and typhus. Hell, in NYC they are fearing a outbreak of leprosy. All diseases that have been irradiated in the US.

This is exactly what I’m talking about.

You got that backwards.... Trumpits doesn’t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments. That is why his EPA programs is to make the air and land dirty. KEEP THAT IN YOUR MIND.

The place or area you are talking about is a very very small part of California. I have not even seen the area you are referring to.

And he knows more about going bankrupt than I'll ever know He also knows more about screwing the people working for him

Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career. He filed bankruptcy on four of the 500 operations he was in charge of.

You think that's a bad business record?

He has never been in charge of 500 businesses. Also you leave out all the business he started on his own that failed...everyone of them.

The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

Thanks for proving me correct.

Correct about what, that he is a Real Estate developer for residential, commercial and hospitality? He’s a builder / developer, you’re unable to comprehend what the definition of a builder is!

There are numerous realities in life liberals are unable to recognize and deal with, it’s great when you can make it so obvious, keep it up!

If you have the money it’s not that difficult to be builder or developer.

That is a big difference in running a country.

Telling Californians to rake the forest to prevent forest fire is not very smart thing to say.
Telling Americans that NAZIs are good people is not a very smart thins to say.

See the difference?

Are these liberals fault?

Forum List

Back