Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

I'll give it to him that he knows how to play people.

Actually he can, he can use the EPA to fine the shit out of the cities that refuse to clean things up. The CA homeless population shitting and pissing in the streets are the equivalent of a city of 70,000 dumping raw sewage in the ocean every day. The rats are spreading typhoid and typhus. Hell, in NYC they are fearing a outbreak of leprosy. All diseases that have been irradiated in the US.

mcratic
Watch, he will do nothing.

Did you watch the Democratic Debate earlier tonight? I did on ABC and it was comedy of errors.

It's a public health hazard the homeless being the cause of outbreaks of many diseases ones you only see in third world countries, outbreaks of typhus and even leprosy

He's a builder, so I think he knows a hell of a lot more about it than you.

He pays people to build things, he is not a builder. There is a big difference.

He forgot more things about building than you'll ever know. Nobody invests in something they have no idea about.
And he knows more about going bankrupt than I'll ever know He also knows more about screwing the people working for him

Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career. He filed bankruptcy on four of the 500 operations he was in charge of.

You think that's a bad business record?

He has never been in charge of 500 businesses. Also you leave out all the business he started on his own that failed...everyone of them.

The Trump Organization - Wikipedia

He forgot more things about building than you'll ever know. Nobody invests in something they have no idea about.

Oh please, this hero worship you people have for this man is just beyond comprehension.

And this hatred you people have is even worse.

And he knows more about going bankrupt than I'll ever know He also knows more about screwing the people working for him

Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 businesses in his career. He filed bankruptcy on four of the 500 operations he was in charge of.

He has never been in charge of 500 businesses. Also you leave out all the business he started on his own that failed...everyone of them.

Thanks for proving me correct.

Oh please, this hero worship you people have for this man is just beyond comprehension.

And this hatred you people have is even worse.

No hatred at all, I am merely better informed than you and do not have the political loyalty you have clouding my judgement.

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

I'll give it to him that he knows how to play people.

Actually he can, he can use the EPA to fine the shit out of the cities that refuse to clean things up. The CA homeless population shitting and pissing in the streets are the equivalent of a city of 70,000 dumping raw sewage in the ocean every day. The rats are spreading typhoid and typhus. Hell, in NYC they are fearing a outbreak of leprosy. All diseases that have been irradiated in the US.

mcratic
Watch, he will do nothing.

Did you watch the Democratic Debate earlier tonight? I did on ABC and it was comedy of errors.

No I didn't. No need to.

I would have let the State rot.

“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

That's terrible. USMB would lose half its liberal posters if Trump had their camps moved farther from the public library.
It just goes to show that you can lead Democrats to a library but you can't make them learn.

Some people are just hard learners due to their mental problems. For instance, Golfing Gator doesn't know what a builder is. Being a builder myself, in this thread I tried to teach him what a builder is and does by giving him the definition of the word 'builder'. Yet he learned absolutely nothing because his mental illness blocked his ability to process and absorb that new information. His TDS affliction has addled his mind to such an extent that rather than choosing to learn something new, he chose to remain ignorant.

TDS is a horrible affliction.

Last edited:

Correct about what, that he is a Real Estate developer for residential, commercial and hospitality? He’s a builder / developer, you’re unable to comprehend what the definition of a builder is!

There are numerous realities in life liberals are unable to recognize and deal with, it’s great when you can make it so obvious, keep it up!

Correct about what, that he is a Real Estate developer for residential, commercial and hospitality? He’s a builder / developer, you’re unable to comprehend what the definition of a builder is!

There are numerous realities in life liberals are unable to recognize and deal with, it’s great when you can make it so obvious, keep it up!

What you’re seeing with Golfing Gator is very common practice among the LefTarded...They’re able to keep their heads in the asses by way of hair splitting semantics...they absolutely refuse to allow themselves to view anything as simplistic.

He pays people to build things for him. That does not in any way require any knowledge of the actual building process.

Your worship of the man not withstanding, he has never personally built a damn thing.

DEMOCRATS CANT GOVERN WAKE UP PEOPLE
No, that's not it at all. They need a permanent underclass in order to stay in power
Like the poor whites in Appalachia who vote for millionaires like McConnell and Lindsey Graham?

Like Blacks, poor Appalachian folks have been under commie / Mexicrat rule for decades...Like we’re seeing in Mexifornia and every blue shithole aren’t Mexicrat policies to blame for the extreme poverty?
Appalachia Used To Be A Democratic Stronghold. Here’s How To Make It One Again.

Only Republicans are so nasty and disgusting that they would “crack down“ on homeless people. Talk about kicking them while they’re down. But isn’t this today’s republican party? The racism is bad enough. But the heartlessness is even worse. And they still call themselves Christian and insist they follow Jesus.

Only Republicans are so nasty and disgusting that they would “crack down“ on homeless people. Talk about kicking them while they’re down. But isn’t this today’s republican party? The racism is bad enough. But the heartlessness is even worse. And they still call themselves Christian and insist they follow Jesus.

Nobody fucks over struggling Americans like the Mexicrat Party does...their pet human wetbacks fuck over America’s underclass BIG TIME. You dumbmotherfuckers are way too stupid to wrap your peanut minds around that fact.

The website, Legal Insurrection is not exactly truthful. In fact, it's all lies.

President Trump has said that he intended to send a fact finding delegation to see what was going on in California. That's it. Everything else is made up on the fly.

Forum List

Back