Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

I would not have the rest of this country waste time & resources trying to repair California's broken socio/political/economic culture.

They won't change their stripes and like any junkie will simply return to the streets when rehab is done.

As Nancy Pelosi noted, they will elect any IDIOT "glass of water" with a big "D" on it

I would agree with this, why is this a Federal issue?

Gentrification GG

~S~

I would have let the State rot.

“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?
He's a builder, so I think he knows a hell of a lot more about it than you.
He thinks theres no Federal property in California.

I wish them all the best of luck. Hopefully they have better results then the fed officials the White House sent to help stem the violence in Chicago. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?
And where does the Federal government get the right to involve itself in a local issue like this?
Get serious Qdog. They're getting close to the point where diseases that were eradicated years ago will reappear and turn into epidemics. I'd call that national security. I certainly don't want to get a disease because some California leaders were too stupid to deal with it. The bigger question is why the fuck don't local politicians handle this problem? Maybe they're incapable? . I'd like to see that useless POS, Newsome, on poop removal during the cleanup. When did Democrats take to being such filthy people?

Last edited:
...When a State refuses to protect American citizens, it is the duty of the Feds to take over.
I completely agree. Thus, the case for nationwide firearms control, rather than leaving it to the individual States. Thank you.
Actually yes. Everyone should have the right to buy a Glock and have a concealed permit valid anywhere in America.

And where does the Federal government get the right to involve itself in a local issue like this?
Get serious Qdog. They're getting close to the point where diseases that were eradicated years ago will reappear and turn into epidemics. I'd call that national security. I certainly don't want to get a disease because some California leaders were too stupid to deal with it. The bigger question is why the fuck don't local politicians handle this problem? Maybe they're incapable? . I'd like to see that useless POS, Newsome, on poop removal during the cleanup. When did Democrats take to being such filthy people?
California can’t even figure out how to fill potholes.

...Actually yes. Everyone should have the right to buy a Glock and have a concealed permit valid anywhere in America.
No problem.

The Feds can conduct the vetting and issue the licenses and registrations and permits and enforce regulations at the national level.

I would not have the rest of this country waste time & resources trying to repair California's broken socio/political/economic culture.

They won't change their stripes and like any junkie will simply return to the streets when rehab is done.

As Nancy Pelosi noted, they will elect any IDIOT "glass of water" with a big "D" on it

When a State refuses to protect American citizens, it is the duty of the Feds to take over.

Spoken like a true statist, power to the Feds!
When a sheriff is found to be corrupt, the Feds move in. Learn how things work.
Well...not only have you Republicans jettisoned fiscal conservatism, you have jettisoned state rights too,

He pays people to build things, he is not a builder. There is a big difference.
edward37 Coyote

Your complete ignorance is showing again.

FYI

builder
noun
build·er | \ ˈbil-dər \
Definition of builder

1: one that builds especially : one that contracts to build and supervises building operations

Definition of BUILDER

Use in a sentence: Trump is the builder president.

Last edited:

The state of Mexifornia has gone completely rogue, the pieces of shits running it are hell-bent on giving the state to Mexico and self destructing. What makes your sane side believe this disgusting thirdworld shithole should have states rights?

He pays people to build things, he is not a builder. There is a big difference.
edward37 Coyote

Your complete ignorance is showing again.

FYI

builder
noun
build·er | \ ˈbil-dər \
Definition of builder

1: one that builds especially : one that contracts to build and supervises building operations

Definition of BUILDER

Trump is the builder president.
The bankrupter president

President Trump is showing Democrats the importance of humanitarian care for other people.

The CA Demmies have hdd--humanitarian deficit disorder both nationally, and apparently at home, too, with their dismissal of helping adult and family homeless people not having bathrooms in or near their public street bedrooms.

Forum List

Back