Trump: Only fools and haters object US/Russia good relationship

In any case, several thousands protesters (the majority were paid) who showed up on Maidan decided the fate of 45 million citizens of Ukraine.

These Ukranians?

Russia-Ukraine-Report-07.png

Russia-Ukraine-Report-06.png

3. Ukrainian Public Opinion: Dissatisfied with Current Conditions, Looking for an End to the Crisis

Because they consider Russia a threat and are looking to the west for their future.

After the coup the Washington puppets who currently rule Ukraine decided they could speak for all Ukrainians.

Millions of Ukrainian residents want help from Russia and want to be with Russia but their opinion is not supposed to be heard in the world. I'm just one of them.

Azarov, ex-Prime Minister of Ukraine made a report about human rights violation in Ukraine (Nov 2017). All opposition has been liquidated. At least 1500 political prisoners. The main right, the right for living, has been violated in Ukraine. According to State statistics Committee of Ukraine there were 14 million of retired citizens in Ukraine in 20013, now there are only 11.2 million. Where are 2.8 million? In the graves. This is the real genocide and Holodomor. Nobody in Ukraine can survive having $50 per month as a retirement payment.

--

This is what some Maidan activists are writing after 4 years of flourishing “democracy”in Ukraine:

Maxim Konovalets, immigrated from Ukraine to China: During Maidan I was on revolution and changes side. Now I’m strongly disappointed in it. Because now in Ukraine if you are against the current rulers you are “not a patriot!”, if you have a different point of view you are “not a patriot!”, if you hate all Russians then “ok, you are a patriot!”. It’s idolism!

Valeria Danchenko, immigrated from Ukraine to Britain: I love Ukraine, but it was difficult to always borrow money. I couldn’t afford to pay for the transportation and for utilities.
"У власти люди, причастные к разгону Майдана". Как активисты Революции стали эмигрантами

From 8 to 10 million of Ukrainian citizens left Ukraine to work abroad. From 2.5 to 5 million went to work to Russia, whom Kiev calls “an aggressor”.

LOL,

Ukrainians flee the country in droves
Ukrainians are losing jobs, those who have jobs are paid very little and with several months delays. Medicine is un-affordable. Utilities are higher than monthly retirement payments. And Media is spreading BS even worse than in USA. NAZIs are ruling and police never interferes.

During last 4 years in post-coup Ukraine the national currency depreciated more than 3 times and utilities raised 10 times.

Post Soviet countries Statistics. Average monthly salaries in post-Soviet states in 2016:
Russia $549
Kazakhstan $418
Armenia $363
Belarus $361
Azerbaijan $313
Moldova $251
Kirghizia $212
Ukraine $203
Tajikistan $123

Top 4 countries on this list have formed custom union with Russia.

In any case, several thousands protesters (the majority were paid) who showed up on Maidan decided the fate of 45 million citizens of Ukraine.

These Ukranians?

3. Ukrainian Public Opinion: Dissatisfied with Current Conditions, Looking for an End to the Crisis

Because they consider Russia a threat and are looking to the west for their future.

After the coup the Washington puppets who currently rule Ukraine decided they could speak for all Ukrainians.

Millions of Ukrainian residents want help from Russia and want to be with Russia but their opinion is not supposed to be heard in the world. I'm just one of them.

Azarov, ex-Prime Minister of Ukraine made a report about human rights violation in Ukraine (Nov 2017). All opposition has been liquidated. At least 1500 political prisoners. The main right, the right for living, has been violated in Ukraine. According to State statistics Committee of Ukraine there were 14 million of retired citizens in Ukraine in 20013, now there are only 11.2 million. Where are 2.8 million? In the graves. This is the real genocide and Holodomor. Nobody in Ukraine can survive having $50 per month as a retirement payment.

--

This is what some Maidan activists are writing after 4 years of flourishing “democracy”in Ukraine:

Maxim Konovalets, immigrated from Ukraine to China: During Maidan I was on revolution and changes side. Now I’m strongly disappointed in it. Because now in Ukraine if you are against the current rulers you are “not a patriot!”, if you have a different point of view you are “not a patriot!”, if you hate all Russians then “ok, you are a patriot!”. It’s idolism!

Valeria Danchenko, immigrated from Ukraine to Britain: I love Ukraine, but it was difficult to always borrow money. I couldn’t afford to pay for the transportation and for utilities.
"У власти люди, причастные к разгону Майдана". Как активисты Революции стали эмигрантами

From 8 to 10 million of Ukrainian citizens left Ukraine to work abroad. From 2.5 to 5 million went to work to Russia, whom Kiev calls “an aggressor”.

LOL,

Ukrainians are losing jobs, those who have jobs are paid very little and with several months delays. Medicine is un-affordable. Utilities are higher than monthly retirement payments. And Media is spreading BS even worse than in USA. NAZIs are ruling and police never interferes.

During last 4 years in post-coup Ukraine the national currency depreciated more than 3 times and utilities raised 10 times.

Post Soviet countries Statistics. Average monthly salaries in post-Soviet states in 2016:
Russia $549
Kazakhstan $418
Armenia $363
Belarus $361
Azerbaijan $313
Moldova $251
Kirghizia $212
Ukraine $203
Tajikistan $123

Ukrainians jumped on Maidan for what?

Now they have so wanted underpants!

11(8).jpg

These Ukranians?

--

LOL,

Russia $549
Kazakhstan $418
Armenia $363
Belarus $361
Azerbaijan $313
Moldova $251
Kirghizia $212
Ukraine $203
Tajikistan $123

11(8).jpg

This ^ dummy was on Maidan ready to overthrow the president Yanukovitch just because she wanted fancy underwear. Guess what, during Yanukovitch times even everybody got stable salaries and retirement payments, so even a retired lady could afford a pair of fancy underwear. Now, 4 years after the coup, almost all the country can't afford food, medicine, clothes. utilities and other major things for living and I that ^ dummy may still dream about her fancy underwear....

These Ukranians?

--

LOL,

Russia $549
Kazakhstan $418
Armenia $363
Belarus $361
Azerbaijan $313
Moldova $251
Kirghizia $212
Ukraine $203
Tajikistan $123

11(8).jpg

This ^ dummy was on Maidan ready to overthrow the president Yanukovitch just because she wanted fancy underwear. Guess what, during Yanukovitch times even everybody got stable salaries and retirement payments, so even a retired lady could afford a pair of fancy underwear. Now, 4 years after the coup, almost all the country can't afford food, medicine, clothes. utilities and other major things for living and I that ^ dummy may still dream about her fancy underwear....

They have now a lot of fancy underwear ( made in China ), but pay for it by their country.

--

LOL,

Russia $549
Kazakhstan $418
Armenia $363
Belarus $361
Azerbaijan $313
Moldova $251
Kirghizia $212
Ukraine $203
Tajikistan $123

11(8).jpg

They have now a lot of fancy underwear ( made in China ), but pay for it by their country.

May be some of them still think it was a very fair deal.

Trump is Neville Chamberlain after he handed Czechoslovakia to the Nazis and proclaimed 'peace in our time'.

If Trump gave Putin a blowjob on live tv, as opposed to their normal private meetings, his followers would hail him as a great leader that seeks peace with Russia. This is what has happened to conservatives, EVERYTHING is a false equivalency now. There is no rational thought.

LOL,

Russia $549
Kazakhstan $418
Armenia $363
Belarus $361
Azerbaijan $313
Moldova $251
Kirghizia $212
Ukraine $203
Tajikistan $123

11(8).jpg

90 % of Ukrainians can not think, they can only jump and hope for free european galushkas.

Trump is Neville Chamberlain after he handed Czechoslovakia to the Nazis and proclaimed 'peace in our time'.

If Trump gave Putin a blowjob on live tv, as opposed to their normal private meetings, his followers would hail him as a great leader that seeks peace with Russia. This is what has happened to conservatives, EVERYTHING is a false equivalency now. There is no rational thought.
It's Madonna who was willing to give blow jobs to Clinton voters and as far as I remember cheated them.

Trump and Putin have been doing their best for their countries, and it doesn't include blow jobs. When you liberals realize that you may stop destroying your own country. You have been used as an anti-Trump pawns and tools by Deep State who benefits from US/Russia confrontation and you, fools, don't.

"It’s very easy to make money on hating somebody. But only very gifted people (and there are not too many of those in the world) are able to make money on friendship." (Michail Zadornov)

Russia $549
Kazakhstan $418
Armenia $363
Belarus $361
Azerbaijan $313
Moldova $251
Kirghizia $212
Ukraine $203
Tajikistan $123

11(8).jpg

90 % of Ukrainians can not think, they can only jump and hope for free european galushkas.

As far as I know at least half of Ukrainian citizens (mainly Russians in Eastern Ukraine) can differ sh*t from Shinola, hate Kiev junta and their anti-Russian propaganda and are waiting for the end of Kiev junta and Washington occupation of their country.

11(8).jpg

As far as I know at least half of Ukrainian citizens (mainly Russians in Eastern Ukraine) can differ sh*t from Shinola, hate Kiev junta and their anti-Russian propaganda and are waiting for the end of Kiev junta and Washington occupation of their country.

I completely agree with you!

It's Madonna who was willing to give blow jobs to Clinton voters and as far as I remember cheated them.

Trump and Putin have been doing their best for their countries, and it doesn't include blow jobs. When you liberals realize that you may stop destroying your own country. You have been used as an anti-Trump pawns and tools by Deep State who benefits from US/Russia confrontation and you, fools, don't.

"It’s very easy to make money on hating somebody. But only very gifted people (and there are not too many of those in the world) are able to make money on friendship." (Michail Zadornov)

Liberals have damaged brains, you can not grasp you're talking about.

Also Reagan has promised Gorbachev if he destroys Berlin Wall, NATO will never move an inch towards the East. Where is NATO now? Next to Russia’s borders.

When the wall went down George HW Bush was president - not Reagan. Assurances made re NATO did not include Eastern Europe but were directed toward the GDR. Claims to the contrary are perhaps wishful thinking. Should also be noted that the Eastern European countries who were satellites of the former USSR had good reason to wish NATO protection - it was at their request. There is/was debate even in the West about the wisdom of moving so quickly as it might interfere with a united Europe in which Russia is an equal partner.

NATO EXPANSION: WAS THERE A PROMISE? | JackMatlock.com

Fresh news concerning our old conversation if you are interested:

In 1990, Western politicians repeatedly assured Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev that NATO wouldn’t expand east of Germany’s borders, but broke that promise less than a decade later, say insider archives from both sides of negotiations following the dismantling of the Berlin Wall.

Researchers from the respected George Washington University-based National Security Archive, which specializes in obtaining key declassified information from the government, have put together 30 crucial documents that clearly show several top Western officials vowing to Gorbachev in unison that NATO would not expand eastward. Some of these have been publicly available for several years, others have been revealed as a result of Freedom of Information requests for the study.

Gorbachev WAS promised NATO would not expand east – declassified docs

NATO's broken promises: Time to admit West bears serious responsibility for tension in E. Europe

NATO fooled Russia and dumb Gorbachev.Therefore stupid traitor Gorbachov shall be sued for all his Anti-Russian 'work' as long he is still alive.

hqdefault.jpg

Trump is not to be trusted. He changes his mind every day.

The OP presents facts and all you leftist imbeciles can do is post hollow, meaningless stupid retorts like this.
Your OPINION and brainwashing does not equate to truth moron.
No wonder the right wants you eradicated. You're worse than rats.

Meanwhile THIS is what YOU voted for and support.....
MS-13 gang member eyed in El Salvador murder nabbed in stabbing of Colorado woman
MS-13 gang member eyed in El Salvador murder nabbed in stabbing of Colorado woman
1510580995091.jpg

The irony (if not poetic justice) is that most of your darling Sanctuary Citizens are going after YOU liberals in YOUR liberal towns.
Calm down, my Nigga. "Trump is not to trusted" is not related to any political view but only to reality.
Did you trust Barack Obama? If so, what did you base your trust on?
Feralphile Thrills

He acts like Buckwheat. A cute shuffling lawn jockey ready to play to Kumbaya fantasies that Liberals coo and purr about.

I actually think that globalists from Brussels have been controlled by globalists from USA (Deep State).

I didn't give the American Deep State that much credit for their reach...but it does sound plausible.
That huge "data center" they built in Utah that so many people call "innocent and acceptable" is a great threat to freedom in my opinion and is a tool for those globalists that they use against each of us.

If Trump truly is against the Deep State / Establishment, then his life would be in danger constantly....no?

I worry about him making it through his term(s)
Both Sides of the Equation

If you want to believe in that Hollywood Blockbuster world, the target of that group would have even more and more skilled assassins working for him. If Bilderburg existed, it would be quickly taken out with one Tomahawk missile.

Yes, I am interested. What you have is not news, it is opinion. Stratford, I don't know what to say to you who believes that the Russian media has been 100% honest since the last century. That I don't believe that any media has been 100% honest, or objective is an understatement.

I offered this earlier:

an excerpt -

How can Russia’s current leaders, and Russia’s wider public, act as if outsiders broke up the Soviet Union or imposed the borders that they now seem determined to change? Neither the United States nor its Western partners had anything to do with the creation of a powerless “Commonwealth of Independent States” or of the specific borders that separated these suddenly independent political entities. If Russians don’t like them, they should look to their own political history for culprits and stop trying to blame others. Also, if they look a little more objectively at history they might understand why the countries of Eastern Europe sought the protection of NATO.

On a side note - how did Putin handle the protests over his election in 2012? Did he blame outsiders and/or clamp down on certain media and certain organizations?

To reiterate my opinion of Putin - he's ruthless, he's power hungry, he plays both with the Russian mob and the Russian people. He uses the West as a scapegoat to distract the Russian people from a very slow economic recovery. Putin has enriched himself enormously - though I have nothing against wealth.

I don't mean any of the above to be disrespectful - he rules as a Tsar, but he's your Tsar and will be for a very long time. I get that. You want what's best for Russia, I want what's best for America. Those are not mutually exclusive wishes.

I also wish for you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. :)

Yes, I am interested. What you have is not news, it is opinion. Stratford, I don't know what to say to you who believes that the Russian media has been 100% honest since the last century. That I don't believe that any media has been 100% honest, or objective is an understatement.

I offered this earlier:

an excerpt -

How can Russia’s current leaders, and Russia’s wider public, act as if outsiders broke up the Soviet Union or imposed the borders that they now seem determined to change? Neither the United States nor its Western partners had anything to do with the creation of a powerless “Commonwealth of Independent States” or of the specific borders that separated these suddenly independent political entities. If Russians don’t like them, they should look to their own political history for culprits and stop trying to blame others. Also, if they look a little more objectively at history they might understand why the countries of Eastern Europe sought the protection of NATO.

On a side note - how did Putin handle the protests over his election in 2012? Did he blame outsiders and/or clamp down on certain media and certain organizations?

To reiterate my opinion of Putin - he's ruthless, he's power hungry, he plays both with the Russian mob and the Russian people. He uses the West as a scapegoat to distract the Russian people from a very slow economic recovery. Putin has enriched himself enormously - though I have nothing against wealth.

I don't mean any of the above to be disrespectful - he rules as a Tsar, but he's your Tsar and will be for a very long time. I get that. You want what's best for Russia, I want what's best for America. Those are not mutually exclusive wishes.

I also wish for you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. :)
I don't really understand what you call "an opinion", it was all over our news at the end of 80-s and I'm surprised your news have NOT deliver that huge news to you guys. Or may be your government just didn't have any intentions to keep their promises at the very beginning.

I agree with you that Putin is some kind of Tsar in Russia but that exactly what Russia badly needed and still needs: Putin inherited a super corrupt country after Yeltsin (and even in 80-s USSR was already very corrupt), so Putin decided to start fighting corruption slowly (we all know what happens to those who try to destroy Mafia: Mafia destroys them first). And he knows how to make Russia progress and how to keep her sovereignty and he does it well.

Yesterday Putin said: "We heard all kinds of prophesies at the beginning of the 2000s: they said the country would break apart, the state would collapse, the nation would die off, that we would fail to tackle the challenges facing us as we fought international terrorism and that we will never be able to resolve many of our social and economic problems.

And it is true, the situation was very difficult, and even critical sometimes. But we not only managed to preserve Russia’s unity and sovereignty and to travel the complex path of revival, but to achieve true breakthroughs in the most important development areas.

We have made a giant step forward: in the economy, the social sphere and the country’s security. We have created a powerful foundation with reserves and up-to-date potential needed to continue our steady progress."

Vladimir Putin addressed Russian Popular Front Action Forum

And it's very true.

Anyway, I don't want to keep you too long, SeaGal, Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and your love ones and to your President and to the conservative part of your country. We (the orthodox Christians in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Serbia, Bulgaria) will celebrate Christmas on January, 7 (by Julian calender while you guys are celebrating it by Georgian calendar) and until then we are supposed to fast for 6 weeks according to our rules.

Have a very comfortable, healthy, successful and happy 2018!

I offered this earlier:

an excerpt -

I don't really understand what you call "an opinion", it was all over our news at the end of 80-s and I'm surprised your news have NOT deliver that huge news to you guys. Or may be your government just didn't have any intentions to keep their promises at the very beginning.

I agree with you that Putin is some kind of Tsar in Russia but that exactly what Russia badly needed and still needs: Putin inherited a super corrupt country after Yeltsin (and even in 80-s USSR was already very corrupt), so Putin decided to start fighting corruption slowly (we all know what happens to those who try to destroy Mafia: Mafia destroys them first). And he knows how to make Russia progress and how to keep her sovereignty and he does it well.

Yesterday Putin said: "We heard all kinds of prophesies at the beginning of the 2000s: they said the country would break apart, the state would collapse, the nation would die off, that we would fail to tackle the challenges facing us as we fought international terrorism and that we will never be able to resolve many of our social and economic problems.

And it is true, the situation was very difficult, and even critical sometimes. But we not only managed to preserve Russia’s unity and sovereignty and to travel the complex path of revival, but to achieve true breakthroughs in the most important development areas.

We have made a giant step forward: in the economy, the social sphere and the country’s security. We have created a powerful foundation with reserves and up-to-date potential needed to continue our steady progress."

Vladimir Putin addressed Russian Popular Front Action Forum

And it's very true.

Anyway, I don't want to keep you too long, SeaGal, Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and your love ones and to your President and to the conservative part of your country. We (the orthodox Christians in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Serbia, Bulgaria) will celebrate Christmas on January, 7 (by Julian calender while you guys are celebrating it by Georgian calendar) and until then we are supposed to fast for 6 weeks according to our rules.

Have a very comfortable, healthy, successful and happy 2018!

Russia needs an Orthodox Russian Tsar, Putin is a good candidate!

Trump said the other day: those who objects US/Russia good relationship are haters and fools. I would also add: and crooks. There is a certain group of people in USA who make lots of money from "Russia the aggressor" and will lose a lot of money if Russia is a partner. Those people are NOT patriots of this country, they are patriots of their own pockets, so to say. McCain is just one of them.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

If Trump moves to heal ties with Russia, establishment will oppose him fiercely – Stephen Cohen
Friends don't attack friends dum dum.
If you believe being attacked by your friends is OK, your life must be a mess.

Forum List

Back