Trump: Only fools and haters object US/Russia good relationship

Pictures showing US politicians stirring the coup in Ukraine: Nuland, Pyatt, McCain and later Biden sitting in the chair of Ukrainian president. And this is only a tip of the ugly and dirty iceberg of USA interference in Ukraine.

View attachment 161703

View attachment 161705

View attachment 161706

View attachment 161707

View attachment 161708

View attachment 161709

All interventions of Deep State and wars for Israel's interests were failed.The last one is Ukraine

How about in your own country?

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Interview to a Russian TV channel

Pictures showing US politicians stirring the coup in Ukraine: Nuland, Pyatt, McCain and later Biden sitting in the chair of Ukrainian president. And this is only a tip of the ugly and dirty iceberg of USA interference in Ukraine.

View attachment 161703

View attachment 161705

View attachment 161706

View attachment 161707

View attachment 161708

View attachment 161709

All interventions of Deep State and wars for Israel's interests were failed.The last one is Ukraine

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Israel is the true boss of the U.S. Just take for remembrance the forbidding of its boycott passed as law in Congress. If you refuse to purchase Israel goods you are a criminal

View attachment 161703

View attachment 161705

View attachment 161706

View attachment 161707

View attachment 161708

View attachment 161709

Israel is the true boss of the U.S. Just take for remembrance the forbidding of its boycott passed as law in Congress. If you refuse to purchase Israel goods you are a criminal
So, where are those investigations, dossiers etc. about REAL interference in US politics and life?????

Last edited:

View attachment 161703

View attachment 161705

View attachment 161706

View attachment 161707

View attachment 161708

View attachment 161709

So, where is investigations, dossiers etc. about REAL interference in US politics and life?????

There are only lies of ((( MSM presstitutes ))) and Deep State

View attachment 161703

View attachment 161705

View attachment 161706

View attachment 161707

View attachment 161708

View attachment 161709

So, where is investigations, dossiers etc. about REAL interference in US politics and life?????

There are only lies of ((( MSM presstitutes ))) and Deep State

upload_2017-11-21_16-29-8.png

Stratford57 - Propaganda isn't always blatant lies - and usually has a portion of truth that appeals to what one already believes or wants to believe.

In that regard the facts as presented by TASS and RT America are questionable - not as in outright lies always, but as in half truths, or incomplete truths, or facts viewed through a biased perspective. I think there can be little doubt that both are ultimately funded by the government of Russia...and in the case of RT America the propaganda is directed to US viewers.

That said, I do not buy into the theory of Russian collusion, or election interference as portrayed by some of my own country's media. Hillary was her own undoing, not ads run by Russian 'farmers'. :wink: I'm sure you're aware that more and more Americans are suspicious of our establishment media. We've always had an 'adversarial' relationship with Washington - it's in our DNA.

What happened in former Soviet satellite countries, or former territories following the dissolution is tragic. How far back must we go to find a peaceful, prosperous, independent Georgia, or Ukraine? Who shot down MH17? Russia lost valuable territory when it lost Ukraine and Georgia. NATO and the EU were coming too close for comfort. It is no coincidence that Russia found cause to move into territories along the Black Sea to 'protect' them.

I can't deny Western involvement behind the scenes - how deep or influential it is, I don't know. None of your information casts any shadows on Putin - yet he is the one who gained the most...and there are credible sources who believe he fomented much of the conflict to begin with, in order to then come in and restore order. Looking at the territory under Russian control, and thinking of seaports and oil pipelines lends credence to those reports. Putin threatened to hold Europe hostage over oil. That would make him a hero in Russian eyes, a villain to others. We have a saying, maybe you've heard it - 'Follow the money'...and the money trail here leads to Putin...and perhaps his friends in the Russian mob?

Putin is neither hero nor villain in my eyes. We are not going to war with Russia over Georgia and Ukraine, that's certain. The UN, just as certainly, has a loud mouth and a very small stick. Sanctions against Russia can be justified - but their effectiveness is debatable. The people of Russia may have never experienced constitutional self governance - but they deserve peace and prosperity. Putin may be a plutocrat, but he's Russia's plutocrat with promises to deliver, and in the process, a people to unite against a common enemy...appealing to their pride and nationalism. :smile: I get that.

I am far removed from Ukraine, it is your country - and as you've pointed out there is disagreement even among Ukrainians. The US President and the Russian President should be talking...that I agree with.

But - there is an intriguing contradiction. Any Russian admirer of Putin should applaud Obama's whispered promise of greater 'flexibility'...his stance on missile defense for Poland for example. When RT published the video of that exchange - was it in agreement...or criticism?

Very wordy, sorry...but as internet diplomats our work here is of great importance. ;)

Sincerely though - the loss of life and happiness in your country is tragic...for that I am truly saddened..

Stratford57 - Propaganda isn't always blatant lies - and usually has a portion of truth that appeals to what one already believes or wants to believe.

In that regard the facts as presented by TASS and RT America are questionable - not as in outright lies always, but as in half truths, or incomplete truths, or facts viewed through a biased perspective. I think there can be little doubt that both are ultimately funded by the government of Russia...and in the case of RT America the propaganda is directed to US viewers.

That said, I do not buy into the theory of Russian collusion, or election interference as portrayed by some of my own country's media. Hillary was her own undoing, not ads run by Russian 'farmers'. :wink: I'm sure you're aware that more and more Americans are suspicious of our establishment media. We've always had an 'adversarial' relationship with Washington - it's in our DNA.

What happened in former Soviet satellite countries, or former territories following the dissolution is tragic. How far back must we go to find a peaceful, prosperous, independent Georgia, or Ukraine? Who shot down MH17? Russia lost valuable territory when it lost Ukraine and Georgia. NATO and the EU were coming too close for comfort. It is no coincidence that Russia found cause to move into territories along the Black Sea to 'protect' them.

I can't deny Western involvement behind the scenes - how deep or influential it is, I don't know. None of your information casts any shadows on Putin - yet he is the one who gained the most...and there are credible sources who believe he fomented much of the conflict to begin with, in order to then come in and restore order. Looking at the territory under Russian control, and thinking of seaports and oil pipelines lends credence to those reports. Putin threatened to hold Europe hostage over oil. That would make him a hero in Russian eyes, a villain to others. We have a saying, maybe you've heard it - 'Follow the money'...and the money trail here leads to Putin...and perhaps his friends in the Russian mob?

Putin is neither hero nor villain in my eyes. We are not going to war with Russia over Georgia and Ukraine, that's certain. The UN, just as certainly, has a loud mouth and a very small stick. Sanctions against Russia can be justified - but their effectiveness is debatable. The people of Russia may have never experienced constitutional self governance - but they deserve peace and prosperity. Putin may be a plutocrat, but he's Russia's plutocrat with promises to deliver, and in the process, a people to unite against a common enemy...appealing to their pride and nationalism. :smile: I get that.

I am far removed from Ukraine, it is your country - and as you've pointed out there is disagreement even among Ukrainians. The US President and the Russian President should be talking...that I agree with.

But - there is an intriguing contradiction. Any Russian admirer of Putin should applaud Obama's whispered promise of greater 'flexibility'...his stance on missile defense for Poland for example. When RT published the video of that exchange - was it in agreement...or criticism?

Very wordy, sorry...but as internet diplomats our work here is of great importance. ;)

Sincerely though - the loss of life and happiness in your country is tragic...for that I am truly saddened..

I understand your post was for me and I am ready to reply, it's gonna be long again, sorry.

Let’s start from Berlin wall fall. I was happy for Germans, I thought it was great for the nation to reunite (I would have never thought millions of Russians including myself were going to be artificially separated from our Motherland in just a few years!)

VLADIMIR PUTIN: I see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a great tragedy of the 20th century. Do you know why? First of all, because 25 million of Russian people suddenly turned out to be outside the borders of the Russian Federation. They used to live in one state; the Soviet Union has traditionally been called Russia, the Soviet Russia, and it was the 'greater Russia'. Then the Soviet Union suddenly fell apart, in fact, overnight, and it turned out that in the former Soviet Union republics there were 25 million Russians. They used to live in one country and suddenly found themselves abroad. Can you imagine how many problems came out?

First, there were everyday issues, the separation of families, the economic and social problems. The list is endless. Do you think it is normal that 25 million people, Russian people, suddenly found themselves abroad? The Russians have turned out to be the largest divided nation in the world nowadays. Is that not a problem? It is not a problem for you as it is for me.
Sott Exclusive: Full unedited text of Vladimir Putin's interview with Charlie Rose: What CBS left out -- Sott.net

I agree with him 100%.

Also Reagan has promised Gorbachev if he destroys Berlin Wall, NATO will never move an inch towards the East. Where is NATO now? Next to Russia’s borders.

Well, Seagal, I’m watching American Media since 2005 and I see it has been purposefully distorting the truth about Russia and post-Soviet republics. In 2005 Soros and his puppet Bush organized and sponsored Orange revolution in Ukraine and as I can see now it was a try-out for the 2014 coup. Ukrainian Constitution was violated, the Supreme court judges were threatened to “make a correct decision because we know where your parents and children currently are ”, a witness “committed suicide” with two bullets in his head, and so on and on. Meanwhile American Media has been screaming about “democracy in Ukraine”.

2008: Georgia attacked Ossetia where Russian peacemakers were according to UN permission.

PRESIDENT MEDVEDEV: As you know, Russia has maintained and continues to maintain a presence on Georgian territory on an absolutely lawful basis, carrying out its peacekeeping mission in accordance with the agreements concluded. We have always considered maintaining the peace to be our paramount task. Russia has historically been a guarantor for the security of the peoples of the Caucasus, and this remains true today.

Last night, Georgian troops committed what amounts to an act of aggression against Russian peacekeepers and the civilian population in South Ossetia. What took place is a gross violation of international law and of the mandates that the international community gave Russia as a partner in the peace process.

Georgia’s acts have caused loss of life, including among Russian peacekeepers. The situation reached the point where Georgian peacekeepers opened fire on the Russian peacekeepers with whom they are supposed to work together to carry out their mission of maintaining peace in this region. Civilians, women, children and old people, are dying today in South Ossetia, and the majority of them are citizens of the Russian Federation.
Statements on Russia-Georgia Conflict - Russia

Sarkozy: Let's put the things clearly. There was a Georgian military intervention.

^a witness says: it’s Mr. Saakashvili who started this war

American Media is screaming: “Big Russia attacked small Georgia!”

2014: Obama’s administration + McCain + Soros organizes and sponsors anti-Constitutional coup in Ukraine and Ukraine goes under total control from Washington. American Media: “Putin invaded Ukraine!”

All that has been the links of the same chain: to keep invading post-Soviet republics, to create anti-Russian belt under Russia’s belly and at the same time to blame Russia for that. Too bad so many Western people believe their lying Media.

Also you’ve mentioned Russia threatening to cut oil supplies to Europe. It is not true either. The Russian pipe to Europe goes through Ukraine and after that Orange revolution Ukraine started stealing gas from the pipe and thus made Europe frees. West immediately blamed Russia for that too.

Ukraine accused of stealing Russian gas as fuel flow declines

If Ukraine tries to steal Europe-bound gas, Gazprom will develop alternative routes - Miller

But nevertheless thank you, SeaGal, for all your interest to our region.

Sabine Fischer, Science and Politics Foundation, Berlin: Mr President, What political mistakes, in your opinion, has Russia made in its relations with the West over the past 15 years and what needs to be done, what conclusions need to be drawn for the future of these relations?

Vladimir Putin: Our most serious mistake in relations with the West is that we trusted you too much. And your mistake is that you took that trust as weakness and abused it. It is therefore necessary to put this behind us, turn the page and move on, building our relations on the basis of mutual respect and treating each other as equal partners of equal value.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Trump said the other day: those who objects US/Russia good relationship are haters and fools. I would also add: and crooks. There is a certain group of people in USA who make lots of money from "Russia the aggressor" and will lose a lot of money if Russia is a partner. Those people are NOT patriots of this country, they are patriots of their own pockets, so to say. McCain is just one of them.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

If Trump moves to heal ties with Russia, establishment will oppose him fiercely – Stephen Cohen

In re the OP ?: Who was it who said, "trust but verify"?

Let’s start from Berlin wall fall. I was happy for Germans, I thought it was great for the nation to reunite (I would have never thought millions of Russians including myself were going to be artificially separated from our Motherland in just a few years!)

I understand. I remember when the wall went up.

VLADIMIR PUTIN:
I see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a great tragedy of the 20th century. Do you know why? First of all, because 25 million of Russian people suddenly turned out to be outside the borders of the Russian Federation. They used to live in one state; the Soviet Union has traditionally been called Russia, the Soviet Russia, and it was the 'greater Russia'. Then the Soviet Union suddenly fell apart, in fact, overnight, and it turned out that in the former Soviet Union republics there were 25 million Russians. They used to live in one country and suddenly found themselves abroad. Can you imagine how many problems came out?

Problems? Yes. The US to blame? No. Initially blame the USSR itself if you need to find fault - the now breakaway republics maintained much of their identity after their absorption into the USSR. Khrushchev ceded Crimea to Ukraine in the '50's. Secondly, blame Yeltsin. I think you will find many Western leaders were very concerned with how quickly it all fell apart, and the instability that would bring to Europe.

Also Reagan has promised Gorbachev if he destroys Berlin Wall, NATO will never move an inch towards the East. Where is NATO now? Next to Russia’s borders.

When the wall went down George HW Bush was president - not Reagan. Assurances made re NATO did not include Eastern Europe but were directed toward the GDR. Claims to the contrary are perhaps wishful thinking. Should also be noted that the Eastern European countries who were satellites of the former USSR had good reason to wish NATO protection - it was at their request. There is/was debate even in the West about the wisdom of moving so quickly as it might interfere with a united Europe in which Russia is an equal partner.

Even so...

27602.gif

The only NATO countries bordering Russia according to this map are Estonia and Latvia - where do you believe they belong?
NATO EXPANSION: WAS THERE A PROMISE? | JackMatlock.com

Well, Seagal, I’m watching American Media since 2005 and I see it has been purposefully distorting the truth about Russia and post-Soviet republics.

Not going to deny a distortion of truth - from both sides. Sometimes that's a matter of perspective rather than outright lies. However, the US has a longer history of press freedom from state sponsored propaganda than does Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index[/QUOTE]

I could think that we can easily agree that the events in Georgia and Ukraine involving the Russian Federation happened somewhat within a power and economic vacuum, and with a long history of aggression and absorption to consider.

But nevertheless thank you, SeaGal, for all your interest to our region.

Of course, Stratford57. I thank you for your interest in mine.

Sabine Fischer, Science and Politics Foundation, Berlin: Mr President, What political mistakes, in your opinion, has Russia made in its relations with the West over the past 15 years and what needs to be done, what conclusions need to be drawn for the future of these relations?

Vladimir Putin: Our most serious mistake in relations with the West is that we trusted you too much. And your mistake is that you took that trust as weakness and abused it. It is therefore necessary to put this behind us, turn the page and move on, building our relations on the basis of mutual respect and treating each other as equal partners of equal value.
Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Are you familiar with the word 'scapegoat'? Putin needed a scapegoat to blame for the economic difficulties since 2008 - when recovery for Russia has been slow. What trust in the West? Better yet, how has Putin displayed his trustworthiness to the West? I doubt he even tries to claim that he has.

Speaking of economic difficulties...
Index of Economic Freedom - Wikipedia

Russia has poor economic freedom, poor press freedom, an economy dependent on gas and oil, and a new Tzar who promises peace and prosperity. Let's hope that's what he delivers.

Don't misunderstand - I hope that's what he delivers also. That would be a unique situation for the Russian people. But if he fails, do not look to the West for blame. I also look forward to 'turning the page and moving on with mutual respect as equal partners'. :beer:

I agree: both USA and Russia could benefit from mutual cooperation a lot more that from confrontation. Look how great Russian cosmonauts and American Astronauts have been working together, helping each others and their countries. However there is a small but very powerful group of people in the world who benefits "Russia the aggressor!", makes lots of money on it, divides and rules. Looks like you guys call it Deep State and it is and will be doing its best to keep it that way.

Putin: We must increase mutual trust and admit that these are common threats, and it is only together that we can curtail and eradicate them.

For example, we send our American partners information and often get no response at all. Some time ago, we sent information on the Tsarnaev brothers. We sent the first document, got no response, sent a second document, and got the response that this is not your business, they are US citizens now and we will take care of things ourselves.

The result was a terrorist attack in the USA.
Answers to questions from French journalists from TF1 TV channel

Putin: But there are also examples of positive cooperation. For example, during preparations for the Winter Olympics in Sochi, US intelligence agencies established a good working, relationship with us and helped us provide security. We appreciated this.
Vladimir Putin answered questions from Russian journalists

Putin: we want is to work in close cooperation with the United States on international affairs, but we will not accept the approach of that part of the U.S. establishment that thinks they can decide themselves in which areas we will cooperate and in which areas they will turn up the pressure, including through sanctions. We seek a partnership based on equality and consideration of each other’s interests. Only on this basis can we work together.
Meeting of Russian Federation ambassadors and permanent envoys

P.S. I watch Russian Media since last century. And it delivers almost 100% truth about the events in Russia, Ukraine, post-Soviet republics and USA. American Media is not even close.

As for me, I would be one of those who welcomes US/Russia good relationship. So, I'm with you, SeaGal. :beer:

Pictures showing US politicians stirring the coup in Ukraine: Nuland, Pyatt, McCain and later Biden sitting in the chair of Ukrainian president.

Get bent, Ukrainians did the coup, BECAUSE THEY WANTED to be part of the forward west, not backward, corrupt to the core Russia.

You have any pictures of Americans annexing a part of Ukraine? No? Because I have shitload of pictures of Russians annexing Crimea.

Pictures showing US politicians stirring the coup in Ukraine: Nuland, Pyatt, McCain and later Biden sitting in the chair of Ukrainian president.

Get bent, Ukrainians did the coup, BECAUSE THEY WANTED to be part of the forward west, not backward, corrupt to the core Russia.

You have any pictures of Americans annexing a part of Ukraine? No? Because I have shitload of pictures of Russians annexing Crimea.

In my post #169 of this thread I posted a new Italian documentary where the witnesses (the snipers who were ordered to shoot both policemen and protesters in Kiev on Maidan, that was blamed on current president Yanukovich and made it possible to overthrow him) are telling: the coup was made by Yanuckovich opposition leaders (who now rule Ukraine), by ex-Georgian president Saakashvili and his Georgian militias and Lithuanians under control of an American military guy [Brian Christopher Boyenger, a sniper from 101 Airborne division USA], he was their instructor.

And Soros paid for the messes and the coup.
Leaked memo proves George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014, minutes from "Breakfast with US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt"

Soros Ran US Foreign Policy on Post-Coup Ukraine

Leaked: George Soros 'Puppet Master' Behind Ukrainian Regime, Trails Of Corruption Revealed

George Soros admits to funding the Ukraine crisis - Hang The Bankers

Any coup is anti-Constitutional. If USA loves "to spread democracy" all over the world, it should have condemned that coup. But USA supported it and now controls Ukraine, basically invaded it.

In any case, several thousands protesters (the majority were paid) who showed up on Maidan decided the fate of 45 million citizens of Ukraine. It has nothing to do with democracy and it ended up with dictatorship of Washington puppets in Kiev. That's what you, ignorant liberals, have been supporting and defending.

In any case, several thousands protesters (the majority were paid) who showed up on Maidan decided the fate of 45 million citizens of Ukraine.

These Ukranians?

Russia-Ukraine-Report-07.png

Russia-Ukraine-Report-06.png

3. Ukrainian Public Opinion: Dissatisfied with Current Conditions, Looking for an End to the Crisis

Because they consider Russia a threat and are looking to the west for their future.

After the coup the Washington puppets who currently rule Ukraine decided they could speak for all Ukrainians.

Millions of Ukrainian residents want help from Russia and want to be with Russia but their opinion is not supposed to be heard in the world. I'm just one of them.

Azarov, ex-Prime Minister of Ukraine made a report about human rights violation in Ukraine (Nov 2017). All opposition has been liquidated. At least 1500 political prisoners. The main right, the right for living, has been violated in Ukraine. According to State statistics Committee of Ukraine there were 14 million of retired citizens in Ukraine in 20013, now there are only 11.2 million. Where are 2.8 million? In the graves. This is the real genocide and Holodomor. Nobody in Ukraine can survive having $50 per month as a retirement payment.

--

This is what some Maidan activists are writing after 4 years of flourishing “democracy”in Ukraine:

Maxim Konovalets, immigrated from Ukraine to China: During Maidan I was on revolution and changes side. Now I’m strongly disappointed in it. Because now in Ukraine if you are against the current rulers you are “not a patriot!”, if you have a different point of view you are “not a patriot!”, if you hate all Russians then “ok, you are a patriot!”. It’s idolism!

Valeria Danchenko, immigrated from Ukraine to Britain: I love Ukraine, but it was difficult to always borrow money. I couldn’t afford to pay for the transportation and for utilities.
"У власти люди, причастные к разгону Майдана". Как активисты Революции стали эмигрантами

From 8 to 10 million of Ukrainian citizens left Ukraine to work abroad. From 2.5 to 5 million went to work to Russia, whom Kiev calls “an aggressor”.

In any case, several thousands protesters (the majority were paid) who showed up on Maidan decided the fate of 45 million citizens of Ukraine.

These Ukranians?

3. Ukrainian Public Opinion: Dissatisfied with Current Conditions, Looking for an End to the Crisis

Because they consider Russia a threat and are looking to the west for their future.

After the coup the Washington puppets who currently rule Ukraine decided they could speak for all Ukrainians.

Millions of Ukrainian residents want help from Russia and want to be with Russia but their opinion is not supposed to be heard in the world. I'm just one of them.

Azarov, ex-Prime Minister of Ukraine made a report about human rights violation in Ukraine (Nov 2017). All opposition has been liquidated. At least 1500 political prisoners. The main right, the right for living, has been violated in Ukraine. According to State statistics Committee of Ukraine there were 14 million of retired citizens in Ukraine in 20013, now there are only 11.2 million. Where are 2.8 million? In the graves. This is the real genocide and Holodomor. Nobody in Ukraine can survive having $50 per month as a retirement payment.

--

This is what some Maidan activists are writing after 4 years of flourishing “democracy”in Ukraine:

Maxim Konovalets, immigrated from Ukraine to China: During Maidan I was on revolution and changes side. Now I’m strongly disappointed in it. Because now in Ukraine if you are against the current rulers you are “not a patriot!”, if you have a different point of view you are “not a patriot!”, if you hate all Russians then “ok, you are a patriot!”. It’s idolism!

Valeria Danchenko, immigrated from Ukraine to Britain: I love Ukraine, but it was difficult to always borrow money. I couldn’t afford to pay for the transportation and for utilities.
"У власти люди, причастные к разгону Майдана". Как активисты Революции стали эмигрантами

From 8 to 10 million of Ukrainian citizens left Ukraine to work abroad. From 2.5 to 5 million went to work to Russia, whom Kiev calls “an aggressor”.

You are delirious, yes millions want Russian puppet government back but overwhelming majority (that is to say MANY MANY MANY more millions) dislike Putin's regime, consider it a threat and say good riddance.

P.S. Personal employment has little to do with geopolitics. Just because I'm going to work in Russia does not mean I don't consider it a threat to my country.

Last edited:

These Ukranians?

--

You are delirious, yes millions want Russian puppet government back but overwhelming majority (that is to say MANY MANY MANY more millions) dislike Putin's regime, consider it a threat and say good riddance.

P.S. Personal employment has little to do with geopolitics. Just because I'm going to work in Russia does not mean I don't consider it a threat to my country.
How do YOU know how many people of Ukraine want to be with West and how many want to be with Russia?

These Ukranians?

--

LOL,

Ukrainians flee the country in droves

Forum List

Back